Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike (34569 Views)

What Are The Fates Of Nnamdi Kanu's Comrade In Prison Now? / Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures / Oshiomhole Has Lost The Confidence Of Edo People Says Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has blasted Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole over his penchant for lies and his confirmed inconsistencies.

Speaking when he granted audience to the Inter-Party Advisory Council (IPAC ), the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has berated Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole over his penchant for lies and his confirmed inconsistencies, simply because he is in a panic mode over the rejection of the APC in Edo State.

The Governor who spoke at the Rivers State at the Government House in Port Harcourt on Wednesday, denied the false allegation by Oshiomhole that he sent N2billion to the Edo State PDP Governorship candidate, saying that it is shocking that at his age, Oshiomhole still believes in drama and lies.

He said that he was shocked by Oshiomhole’s allegation because on the day of the campaign, he met with the outgoing governor alongside other APC Governors at the Benin airport where they all embraced. "Oshiomhole even cornered me and said ' don't mind these people, they don't know that we meet and talk," he said.

He said: "If Oshiomhole has lost the confidence of his people, he should not blame me. He brought the President and 10 APC Governors and he was not satisfied. Only because two PDP governors visited Edo State, Oshiomole is panicking. Oshiomhole at his age should stop dramatising and telling lies. What will his children say when they see him behave like that."

Governor Wike added: "If you cannot win election, you cannot win election no matter the number of security reports that you write.

"Oshiomhole doesnt know when to stop lying. Why do you think that you will continue to deceive the people. This was the same man who praised former President Goodluck Jonathan for promoting free and fair election, one man, one vote which saw Oshiomhole win a second term. Today in his notorious inconsistency, anywhere Oshiomhole goes, he insults the former President. When President Buhari leaves office, Oshiomole will do the same to him."

He noted that he was in Edo State to campaign for the PDP the same way that Oshiomhole stormed Rivers State in 2015 to campaign for the then APC Governorship candidate in the state.

The governor explained that : "What I told Edo people that has set Oshiomhole in panic mode is that they should not trust INEC or the security agencies because they will never be neutral. I still repeat that the Edo people must remain vigilant so that they their votes will count."

He charged Nigerians to disregard Oshiomhole’s lies as he is no longer pro-people. "The Comrade in Oshiomhole has died long ago. There is no Comrade in him. From Khaki, he is now wearing costly imported Safari Suits."

http://lifedrama.com.ng/the-comrade-in-oshiomhole-has-died-hes-now-wearing-imported-safari-suits-gov-wike/

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike by ammyluv2002(f): 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
Oh boy see yabbing grin grin grin

238 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike by jerryunit48: 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
No be lie now

151 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike by Adiola(f): 11:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
I so much lovve wike and he is my role model

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike by fran6co(m): 11:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
thats my governor...good or bad I kinda like that man and his bravery.

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike by BlackSeptember: 11:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wike has Finally nailed Oshimole coffin withthis exposé.

Oshiomole be like

146 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike by Iamemma(m): 11:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
I once loved Oshiomhole

15 Likes

Re: The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike by id911(m): 11:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
Since Oshiomhole married his imported wife, he now talks and behaves strangely. Don't know why

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike by Opharhe: 11:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
All these politicians sev grin cheesy grin
Re: The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike by Kingslaw(m): 12:32am On Sep 15, 2016
grin chai!!!!!!!! imported wife! now, imported safari suits!!!!!!

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike by iamblisz(m): 12:39am On Sep 15, 2016
This is called, brutality, fatality, animality.

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike by ChangetheChange: 12:55am On Sep 15, 2016
grin grin grin

Chai see finishing, Wike has Wiked Oshiomole like he Wiked Amaechi.

"The Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has berated Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole over his penchant for lies and his confirmed inconsistencies, simply because he is in a panic mode over the rejection of the APC in Edo State.

The Governor who spoke at the Rivers State at the Government House in Port Harcourt on Wednesday, denied the false allegation by Oshiomhole that he sent N2billion to the Edo State PDP Governorship candidate, saying that it is shocking that at his age, Oshiomhole still believes in drama and lies.

He said that he was shocked by Oshiomhole’s allegation because on the day of the campaign, he met with the outgoing governor alongside other APC Governors at the Benin airport where they all embraced. "Oshiomhole even cornered me and said ' don't mind these people, they don't know that we meet and talk," he said.

He said: "If Oshiomhole has lost the confidence of his people, he should not blame me. He brought the President and 10 APC Governors and he was not satisfied. Only because two PDP governors visited Edo State, Oshiomole is panicking. Oshiomhole at his age should stop dramatising and telling lies. What will his children say when they see him behave like that."

Governor Wike added: "If you cannot win election, you cannot win election no matter the number of security reports that you write.

"Oshiomhole doesnt know when to stop lying. Why do you think that you will continue to deceive the people. This was the same man who praised former President Goodluck Jonathan for promoting free and fair election, one man, one vote which saw Oshiomhole win a second term. Today in his notorious inconsistency, anywhere Oshiomhole goes, he insults the former President. When President Buhari leaves office, Oshiomole will do the same to him."

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike by nwasinachi(f): 3:03am On Sep 15, 2016
Oh my God! what a finishing! Osho, abeg just hide inside house and cover up your face. next time, no who u are dealing with.

52 Likes

Re: The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike by BrOwnSuga3: 3:05am On Sep 15, 2016
Punchline

20 Likes

Re: The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike by Nobody: 3:58am On Sep 15, 2016
Hehehehe

10 Likes

Re: The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike by GoggleB(m): 4:34am On Sep 15, 2016
Osho baba has been exposed grin..

From Khaki to Designer suits it is called CHANGE

Patiently waiting for his reply Coward man

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike by Otono123(m): 4:36am On Sep 15, 2016
Hahaha imported wife too

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike by Taich(m): 4:37am On Sep 15, 2016
"The Comrade in Oshiomhole has died long ago. There is no Comrade in him. From Khaki, he is now wearing costly imported Safari Suits."
TKO.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike by AnyibestDede(m): 4:54am On Sep 15, 2016
Wike get bad mouth o! Chai!!

41 Likes

Re: The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike by GoggleB(m): 4:58am On Sep 15, 2016
Otono123:
Hahaha imported wife too
OSHO baba now spend EDO money on imported materials even imported wife material grin

39 Likes

Re: The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike by Flyingngel(m): 5:16am On Sep 15, 2016
Na their matter. He who eat belleful nna im dey talk.

3 Likes

Re: The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike by Otono123(m): 5:54am On Sep 15, 2016
GoggleB:

OSHO baba now spend EDO money on imported materials even imported wife material grin
You are right my brother, the man man has become a clown

28 Likes

Re: The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike by bluntjudge: 6:01am On Sep 15, 2016
dey don finish oshiomhole.TKO.

21 Likes

Re: The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike by Danosky502: 6:01am On Sep 15, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Oh boy see yabbing grin grin grin
I tink its gud for him

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike by IVORY2009(m): 6:05am On Sep 15, 2016
lolzzz, politicians fighting themselves, Oshomole started it first, now Wike follow suit.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike by chemicalDisease: 6:10am On Sep 15, 2016
This is knockout punch!

24 Likes

Re: The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike by Babe2sure(f): 6:37am On Sep 15, 2016
Wike has sucker punched Oshiomhole!

Most, if not all politicians are inconsistent, though. undecided

23 Likes

Re: The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 15, 2016
I like this!
Edo People should know better now not to trust the apc anymore

Protect your votes

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Eligibility Suit Withdrawn. 22/04/2015 / Frank Mba Appointed As New Lagos Police Commissioner, Owohunwa For Ogun / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Battle With Cancer - TheCapital.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.