Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Buhari ORDERS 'co-president', Mammam Daura, Out Of Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari ORDERS 'co-president', Mammam Daura, Out Of Aso Rock (4868 Views)

Fani-Kayode Asked Nigerians To Chase Jonathan Out Of Aso Rock (Throwback) / 'mammam Daura Not Heading Any Cabal, He Is Stabilising Buhari’s Government ' / The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari ORDERS 'co-president', Mammam Daura, Out Of Aso Rock by jstmee: 6:49am On Sep 15, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has reportedly
ordered Malam Mammam Daura who is
regarded as the most powerful, influential and
de facto President from the Aso Rock
Presidential Villa, reports. 247Urepo

According to sources within the
presidency indicates that all might not be well
within the ruling party – the All Progressive
Congress [APC] and the administrative
structure within the president’s kitchen
cabinet.

Daura is described as probably the only man
with the keys to the villa when the entire
nation has retired to bed.
He is the president Nigerians didn’t vote for.
The one who calls the shots in Nigeria’s
presidential palace. He is Buhari’s uncle and
confidant Mamman Daura.
Our source reported that a reliable source
had revealed that the President had ordered
his man-Friday and closest ally within the
presidency, Mammam Daura to return to his
home at Kaduna and leave out of the
Presidential villa.
The news of the President’s instruction to his
nephew to move out of the presidential
residence comes amidst fast growing unease
within the polity over the fast worsening
economic conditions in the country. The fast
depreciating economic conditions and the
growing hardship within the populace and
masses is suspected to have led the President
to rise to necessary adjustments within his
internal circle. But the real reasons remain
uncertain.

To many within earshot of the President, the
fast depreciating conditions is said to have
been masked away from the President by the
few close associates around the President –
the likes of Mamman Daura, Abba Kyari,
Ahmed Jona and others.

http://www.newspunch.org/2016/09/buhari-regains-consciousness-orders-co.html?m=1

Re: Buhari ORDERS 'co-president', Mammam Daura, Out Of Aso Rock by madridguy(m): 6:50am On Sep 15, 2016
I stand with Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari ORDERS 'co-president', Mammam Daura, Out Of Aso Rock by psucc(m): 6:54am On Sep 15, 2016
The man after whom our SSS had been named. Daura State Security.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari ORDERS 'co-president', Mammam Daura, Out Of Aso Rock by tukdi: 6:55am On Sep 15, 2016
jstmee:
Presidential Villa, reports. 247Urepo

According to sources within the
presidency indicates that all might not be well
within the ruling party – the All Progressive
Congress [APC] and the administrative
structure within the president’s kitchen
cabinet.

Daura is described as probably the only man
with the keys to the villa when the entire
nation has retired to bed.
He is the president Nigerians didn’t vote for.
The one who calls the shots in Nigeria’s
presidential palace. He is Buhari’s uncle and
confidant Mamman Daura.
Our source reported that a reliable source
had revealed that the President had ordered
his man-Friday and closest ally within the
presidency, Mammam Daura to return to his
home at Kaduna and leave out of the
Presidential villa.
nephew to move out of the presidential
residence comes amidst fast growing unease
within the polity over the fast worsening
economic conditions in the country. The fast
depreciating economic conditions and the
growing hardship within the populace and
masses is suspected to have led the President
to rise to necessary adjustments within his
internal circle. But the real reasons remain
uncertain.

Ahmed Jona and others.

http://www.newspunch.org/2016/09/buhari-regains-consciousness-orders-co.html?m=1
Idonbilivit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari ORDERS 'co-president', Mammam Daura, Out Of Aso Rock by nnachukz(m): 6:56am On Sep 15, 2016
Who cares, it will only mean a lot to me if Buhari is packing out with him.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari ORDERS 'co-president', Mammam Daura, Out Of Aso Rock by Davash222(m): 6:56am On Sep 15, 2016
How about Sports and Finance ministers

3 Likes

Re: Buhari ORDERS 'co-president', Mammam Daura, Out Of Aso Rock by Babacele: 6:56am On Sep 15, 2016
Mo! where are you! pray this is true! I swerigod i shall renew my unflinching support for Pmb if this turns out to be authentic because Daura has been the Brutus stabbing our Aso Rock Ceaser! can we sing Uhuru?
Re: Buhari ORDERS 'co-president', Mammam Daura, Out Of Aso Rock by Babacele: 6:58am On Sep 15, 2016
psucc:
The man after whom our SSS had been named. Daura State Security.
do your research well. they are 2 different beings.

1 Like

Re: Buhari ORDERS 'co-president', Mammam Daura, Out Of Aso Rock by lecturerdabo(m): 6:58am On Sep 15, 2016
PMB No fit!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari ORDERS 'co-president', Mammam Daura, Out Of Aso Rock by shikshark: 6:58am On Sep 15, 2016
if he is the one causing the recession.....fire him back to daura and beyond
Re: Buhari ORDERS 'co-president', Mammam Daura, Out Of Aso Rock by allthingsgood: 7:00am On Sep 15, 2016
Useless lies from the pit of hell!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari ORDERS 'co-president', Mammam Daura, Out Of Aso Rock by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:00am On Sep 15, 2016
How true is this story anyway?

1 Like

Re: Buhari ORDERS 'co-president', Mammam Daura, Out Of Aso Rock by Babacele: 7:01am On Sep 15, 2016
Davash222:
How about Sports and Finance ministers
I have a feeling if Daura is fixed, Danbaza, Burantashi, Salaki, Dogara, Uncouth sport minister etc will all go.
Re: Buhari ORDERS 'co-president', Mammam Daura, Out Of Aso Rock by aluko1980(m): 7:02am On Sep 15, 2016
#istilldon'tbeliveit

2 Likes

Re: Buhari ORDERS 'co-president', Mammam Daura, Out Of Aso Rock by signz: 7:02am On Sep 15, 2016
This is a lie

2 Likes

Re: Buhari ORDERS 'co-president', Mammam Daura, Out Of Aso Rock by kenny987(f): 7:04am On Sep 15, 2016
Babacele:
Mo! where are you! pray this is true! I swerigod i shall renew my unflinching support for Pmb if this turns out to be authentic because Daura has been the Brutus stabbing our Aso Rock Ceaser! can we sing Uhuru?

It is not yet uhuru until substantial positive impact is made on and felt by u and I. This is still mere politics until it translates into people-oriented policies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari ORDERS 'co-president', Mammam Daura, Out Of Aso Rock by Flyingngel(m): 7:06am On Sep 15, 2016
Taaa! I choose not to believe this tale by moonlight. In as much as Buhari is concern, that man Mamman is still the closest thing to Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari ORDERS 'co-president', Mammam Daura, Out Of Aso Rock by ouzo1(m): 7:07am On Sep 15, 2016
See gobe
Re: Buhari ORDERS 'co-president', Mammam Daura, Out Of Aso Rock by Babacele: 7:07am On Sep 15, 2016
Modath , don't bother na lie jor. the site naa questionable one mimicking Punch Newspaper.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari ORDERS 'co-president', Mammam Daura, Out Of Aso Rock by Larryfest(m): 7:08am On Sep 15, 2016
To what end does this benefit the common man and for all i care it might all just be a wash...
Re: Buhari ORDERS 'co-president', Mammam Daura, Out Of Aso Rock by Prince081: 7:11am On Sep 15, 2016
Who they epp?

1 Like

Re: Buhari ORDERS 'co-president', Mammam Daura, Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 15, 2016
Cannot really fault this article. The men running this country are Mamman Daura, Abba Kyari, Ahmed Joda and Bachir Lawal. Very old men with older ideas. Proof to this is the unnecessary appointment of Kyari by himself to the NNPC board. These men have shielded buhari from any external advice including from his ministers

2 Likes

Re: Buhari ORDERS 'co-president', Mammam Daura, Out Of Aso Rock by agwom(m): 7:15am On Sep 15, 2016
Chai!
Re: Buhari ORDERS 'co-president', Mammam Daura, Out Of Aso Rock by Funlordjnr: 7:17am On Sep 15, 2016
jstmee:
Presidential Villa, reports."247Urepo"

He is Buhari’s "UNCLE" and
confidant Mamman Daura.

"NEPHEW" to move out of the presidential
residence

Ahmed Jona and others.

1st Uncle turn to nephew?

2nd source come transform like bumblebee towards the end of the article?Wetin happen to 247orepo? Which wan be dis one under me?

Abeg dis your lies go fit make person go toilet!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari ORDERS 'co-president', Mammam Daura, Out Of Aso Rock by pxDharniel(m): 7:26am On Sep 15, 2016
Buhari should just pity Nigerians and vacate that seat. Bread of #60 is now #120 here. Which kain suffer be dis na

1 Like

Re: Buhari ORDERS 'co-president', Mammam Daura, Out Of Aso Rock by trueconscience(m): 7:30am On Sep 15, 2016
wow, this is serious!!

I almost wanted to believe it until i saw the report was from NEWSPUNCH and it was quoting 247Urepo...

#Scamnews!

1 Like

Re: Buhari ORDERS 'co-president', Mammam Daura, Out Of Aso Rock by BlackSeptember: 7:31am On Sep 15, 2016
Who cares
Re: Buhari ORDERS 'co-president', Mammam Daura, Out Of Aso Rock by SMARTKOSSY: 7:48am On Sep 15, 2016
Lol media brouhaha.... The man na Buhari puppet
Re: Buhari ORDERS 'co-president', Mammam Daura, Out Of Aso Rock by BrokenTV: 7:53am On Sep 15, 2016
madridguy:
I stand with Buhari.
Your Zombiesm is of grade one quality.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari ORDERS 'co-president', Mammam Daura, Out Of Aso Rock by madridguy(m): 8:01am On Sep 15, 2016
Always check your BP sha grin

BrokenTV:

Your Zombiesm is of grade one quality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari ORDERS 'co-president', Mammam Daura, Out Of Aso Rock by Izonpikin: 8:10am On Sep 15, 2016
na wa...buhari surround yourself with intellects than with malams... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari ORDERS 'co-president', Mammam Daura, Out Of Aso Rock by Izonpikin: 8:11am On Sep 15, 2016
nwanna89:
Cannot really fault this article. The men running this country are Mamman Daura, Abba Kyari, Ahmed Joda and Bachir Lawal. Very old men with older ideas. Proof to this is the unnecessary appointment of Kyari by himself to the NNPC board. These men have shielded buhari from any external advice including from his ministers
would you blame them?,...they brought the buhari into power na... wink wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News | Osinbajo Respond Bukola Saraki To Sack EFCC Boss / What Nnamdi Kanu Said About The Name Nigeria / This Is Why LP Is Not Challenging Result Of Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.