Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,753 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

A BEST Romantic Idea For Bloggers (bloggers Alone Please) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A BEST Romantic Idea For Bloggers (bloggers Alone Please) (368 Views)

Best Romantic Stories In Nigeria / The Best Romantic Text To Ur Love Tonight / #thuglove: Drop Da Best Romantic Rap Lines You've Heard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A BEST Romantic Idea For Bloggers (bloggers Alone Please) by apeiron24(m): 10:28am On Sep 15, 2016
A very romantic idea for bloggers, or let me say new bloggers. I have a blog and i know how hard it is to generate traffic to read your website. Thanks to Nairaland these days.

When i started my website, after telling and forcing all my friends to read my posts, all i get at the end of the day is just few and not encouraging.

SEO which is the best option is a very slow process, because your site is new, you create a good content, you use google adword to find a long tail low competitive key word......you optimize it very well.......You then go google and type your unique topic hoping google will bring your website...them bam!!! you no dey till no 10 page......

Google second page is the best place to hide a site...most people will just not go there.

But Now, here is a new development.....and a very good one that will soon be a big one because it just started and you will be among the pioneers......

A board is created for BLOGGERS in http://www.corpersforum.com, specially for you to drop your link, and members of that board will check your website and drop a comment and check round your blog to avoid bounce......You always will participate offcourse....

its a great idea.....and you can generate traffics here....because members will always share your posts on Facebook, twitter e.t.c......

Imagine you drop a link, out of about 2,000 members, 800 click the link and share it and drop a comment for you....you know what that mean in a day......

So hurry now and let us start a platform to help ourselves.......

join http://www.corpersforum.com sign up and become a member of bloggers...........Fill your profile with your blog/website information and automatically, you have our admin and moderator's loyal visit to your website every day.......After filling your profile and your blog is confirmed, you will be added to the blogger group and your website will start getting the traffic you need.

http://www.corpersforum.com

Moderators are needed too

reply and let me know what you think

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Advice On This Please / Best Online Platforms To Meet HOT Guys / Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s As Gifts For His Dog In China (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.