Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? (21600 Views)

Driver Gets Ticket Dismissed After Driving On Autopilot With Feet Out Of Window / Driving On An Empty Tank? You May Need This / See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by lhawarl1(m): 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
helenbassey1988:
once I was going with a convoy of 5cars from Benin coming to PH.. I was driving a Honda Prelude. the four cars in front overtook an articulated lorry, and I followed immediately without seeing clearly... There were two trucks coming in front, so the fourth car maneuvered and I was halfway d lorry, I was left with an Head-on-head collision... immediately I drove d Prelude under the lorry, as the two trucks passed I came out... and our Journey continued... wen we reach PH... see hailing...

fast and furious part 1
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by banky3w(m): 3:28am On Apr 03, 2017
Mine was around Oct 2015 along Lokoja-Abuja expressway. Was going to Kaduna with a tokunbo 2001 camry from Lagos. I drive very fast and safely. I saw this lone flashy Prado with Niger state government house number plate and tried dusting the car as the driver seems not official..... Casually dressed....... The guy saw me from his high place in the Jeep and started matching my speed we were side-by-side when we got to a town along the road with rampant motorcyclists. I was on the speed lane and he was on the other side when I saw that a motorcyclist was on his lane ahead and thought I will lose him when he brakes but to my horror, the guy started navigating into my lane while pushing me into the little side space before the road separator with my horn blazing and my brakes crunching on the road. I was so close to having an accident that day, my mirror even scratched the separator. I was scared shitless but this fear transformed into raw fury immediately and after escaping this ordeal, I gunned the engine and overtook the Jeep to get in front and sped forward with him in hot pursuit to meet another car on his lane(all this while I was watching my rear view mirror) and he switched to my lane. Not minding what will happen to my rear, I took this moment to have my sweet revenge by slamming real hard on my brakes with both legs(something I never did before). I watched him swerve madly behind both cars and almost running off the road with his brakes screeching and navigating to the sidewalk. I really thought the Jeep would roll over and thankfully, we were clear of where the motorcyclists were plenty or else he would have killed people that day. I resumed my drive while the guy fell behind and I never saw him again till I got home in kaduna. In all my years of driving, I've never been more scared of my any incident both the one done to me or the one I did. I satisfied my rage notwithstanding.

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by lhawarl1(m): 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
banky3w:
Mine was around Oct 2015 along Lokoja-Abuja expressway. Was going to Kaduna with a tokunbo 2001 camry from Lagos. I drive very fast and safely. I saw this lone flashy Prado with Niger state government house number plate and tried dusting the car as the driver seems not official..... Casually dressed....... The guy saw me from his high place in the Jeep and started matching my speed we were side-by-side when we got to a town along the road with rampant motorcyclists. I was on the speed lane and he was on the other side when I saw that a motorcyclist was on his lane ahead and thought I will lose him when he brakes but to my horror, the guy started navigating into my lane while pushing me into the little side space before the road separator with my horn blazing and my brakes crunching on the road. I was so close to having an accident that day, my mirror even scratched the separator. I was scared shitless but this fear transformed into raw fury immediately and after escaping this ordeal, I gunned the engine and overtook the Jeep to get in front and sped forward with him in hot pursuit to meet another car on his lane(all this while I was watching my rear view mirror) and he switched to my lane. Not minding what will happen to my rear, I took this moment to have my sweet revenge by slamming real hard on my brakes with both legs(something I never did before). I watched him swerve madly behind both cars and almost running off the road with his brakes screeching and navigating to the sidewalk. I really thought the Jeep would roll over and thankfully, we were clear of where the motorcyclists were plenty or else he would have killed people that day. I resumed my drive while the guy fell behind and I never saw him again till I got home in kaduna. In all my years of driving, I've never been more scared of my any incident both the one done to me or the one I did. I satisfied my rage notwithstanding.
OUTSTANDING!!!

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by goldedprince: 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
Having an Asian hoe give me a Mouth Action
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by 12inchDickson: 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2018
A mapoly jjc, giving hand job after two cups of skuchies...
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? by Timagex(m): 1:59am On Dec 03, 2018
Adeoba10:
Throwing out suya paper on d move, not knowing that an okada rider was coming, breeze carried the whole paper and covered his face with the suya paper n pepper.
Where is my cane? Ahaaaann... shocked grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? / See The 3D Printed Electric Vehicle That Has Only 57 Parts / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Infiniti FX?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.