Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome (49817 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together / Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by mjames: 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
hj
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by viqueta(m): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
Any man of God that can not prevent his wife from seeking divorce or even give her reasons why divorce is not right biblically, should NOT COME HERE AND PREACH TO US ABOUT DIVORCE.....my 1 cent on this matter

2 Likes

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Boeing777pilot: 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lalasticlala!!!

It seems you are having a slow day at work so you decided to post this.

This topic has already been addressed on fp before but knowing that pastor Chris will always increase page views, you brought it up again.

Well done oh!!!
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by agwom(m): 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
we are not perfect...pls bear with him

2 Likes

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by nerodenero: 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
Instead of trying to shift the goal post, Christian Oyakhilome should take responsibility for his failed marriage. He doesn't strike me as one that truly practice what he preaches.

This report clearly shows Christian trying to absolve himself of any blame for his failed marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
Dear "man of god ", change begins with you

1 Like

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by banmee(m): 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
Babzilla:
Whats that nigga sayin'
Going back and forth without making any sense.

Please spare me that crap about he is a man of God and I should be careful etc....

I had high hopes for you babzilla. You never talk about a **cough**, **cough**, pastor **cough**, like that. grin

1 Like

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
This Chris of a man, is very deceitful and the biggest hypocrite I know.

Fools like him are the reason why women should rather remain single for life or divorce then ASAP once their stupidity shows.

He is nothing but a poor leader and a disgrace to the marriage institution and his disillusioned follwers.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by ceeethru(m): 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
The bible is the foundation of marriage. forget the western or demonic belief. it will never help. God has make every gender special for unique purpose. It is never a competition but compliment.
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by frubben(m): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
"If you are married to a man of God, it doesn't make you automatically mature, you can make mistakes.. "

So dey make mistake? I tot they are perfect, deciding who or who get bless.

You still remain my teacher oooo but in this aspect you Bleep big time

1 Like

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Judolisco(m): 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
kolawaxxy:
When it comes to Rev Anita, pray for her. If you are married to a man of God, it doesn't make you automatically mature, you can make mistakes.."

So you two separated because she's immature. Really?

What da hell is special in what he said? undecided
he said Christians should not divorce hear d message and leave d messenger alone....

1 Like

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Whocomeshallgo: 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
"I understand that some media houses particularly in Nigeria, and may be in South Africa have been writing some real stupid things with frivolous charges. That's crazy. I wasn't accused of those things you said, nor did I commit those stupid things that you said..."
His choice of words though shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Neddstark: 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
Yeah Christians should not have a divorce but if your partner takes you there, you might have no choice cos it takes two to tangle. Makes sense to me
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
That is what the spirit is directing him to say to his foolish followers at this point in time.

Man of gods grin grin
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by ardeypearlz(f): 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
soberdrunk:
grin "ARE YOU READY!!!! TAKE IT!!!! OVER THERE ARE YOU READY!!?? TAKE IT!!!! cheesy cheesy Members be like "YES PASTOR!!! TRUTH!!! PREACH!!!
Lmao grin grin TAKE IT! RECEIVE IT!!
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by chineloSA(f): 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
They look like siblings smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Billygee2u: 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
elektra:
"Christians shouldn't have a divorce"

So you be Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
Stupedinluv:
O God is it because thunder has not stricken this fool to death?

Stop involving God in your doom. You are a hypocrite, a thief and a false peddler of the gospel.

You are a curse, a disgrace and a common stooge for the devil

You will die in your sins, you will gnash your teeth in hell. Hell is your abode.

Son of lucifer
See mumu.
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by aikeron: 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
fingard02k:
Didn't he divorce his wife? Ayam not understanding
His wife is the one divorcing him. That's his point. She's to blame though but he's also wrong for not making reconciliatory moves. Humility should also be a hallmark for Men of God. He sounds like a very proud deity who refuses to admit his mistakes.

3 Likes

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Ranchhoddas: 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Stop involving God in your doom. You are a hypocrite, a thief and a false peddler of the gospel.

You will die in your sins, you will gnash your teeth in hell. Hell is your abode.

Son of lucifer
Shut the hell up.
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by banmee(m): 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
nerodenero:
Instead of trying to shift the goal post, Christian Oyakhilome should take responsibility for his failed marriage. He doesn't strike me as one that truly practice what he preaches.

This report clearly shows Christian trying to absolve himself of any blame for his failed marriage.

Bros, you are wrong. No pastor/preacher/fraudster practices what they preach.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by idu1(m): 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Son of lucifer
why u dey take the matter personal na
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by NairaMaster1(m): 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
Rev Chris didn't divorce Anita but Anita did. Or you want him to force Anita to marry him? Let's respect men of God for once pls

1 Like

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Bobmaintain: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
viqueta:
Any man of God that can not prevent his wife from seeking divorce or even give her reasons why divorce is not right biblically, should NOT COME HERE AND PREACH TO US ABOUT DIVORCE.....my 1 cent on this matter

My dear, there are certain things you can't stop a woman from doing. The harder you try to prevent her, the more she thinks she just has to do it...Or are you gonna beat her or lock her up to make sure she does your wish? Remember she can only "choose" to obey you, you can't "force" it out of her....And this becomes worse when you are a pastor, she can take that as an advantage to indict you if you misbehave when she disobeys!

The truth is: we can only control our own actions, but we can't control how people act towards us. We can't control how people treat us!

2 Likes

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by shuggah(m): 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
joseph1832:
So, if a christian murder her husband's parents and sibling by poisoning them or otherwise, you expect that husband to remain married to her, right? grin
which true Christian will murder her husband parents and siblings eh.?? we re talking abt CHRISTIANS nd nt those born in Christianity or churchgoers.

1 Like

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Calismart(m): 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
Charity begins at home

1 Like

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by ensamy(m): 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
Stupid followership. when your Pastor divorces his wife he is right. when he steal church money he is right. when he impregnates an underaged girl he is right hmmmmm stupid followership. Devils on the pulpit.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Maximus85(m): 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
lalasticlala:
I'm a Man of God, ...Christians should not have a divorce - Rev. Chris Oyakhilome.

Rev. Chris Oyakhilome has blasted Nigerian media for saying some 'stupid' things about him. He said most of those things said about him are lies. He denied them. He said:

"I understand that some media houses particularly in Nigeria, and may be in South Africa have been writing some real stupid things with frivolous charges. That's crazy. I wasn't accused of those things you said, nor did I commit those stupid things that you said..."

He said "I'm not a preacher, I'm a man of God".

" When it comes to Rev Anita, pray for her. If you are married to a man of God, it doesn't make you automatically mature, you can make mistakes.."

"Christians should not have a divorce, it shouldn't be. But that doesn't mean a Christian should not take this step, they may, but that doesn't make it right, and we shouldn't take one another to court. But when it happens, we are not the one going there, someone is taking us there. That's the problem..."

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYqAZV8se84

Who's a man of the devil. Is a man of God a title? Any man doing the will of God is a man of God.

And the Bible says that there's only one ground for divorce which is fornication. Aside that, you're stuck for life. If life is involved, they can separate but they should not marry any other person or else, they'll be comiting adultery.

The man is the head of a family, he's responsible for anything be it good or bad in the family. God was mad with Adam because he didn't take responsibility for what his wife has done, instead, he was blaming God.

So someone who claims to know the Bible and pulls crowd together teaching them should know better. He left his own marriage, yet he's telling Christians not to. Do what I say and not what I doism.

4 Likes

Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by Jokerman(m): 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
joseph1832:
So, if a christian murder her husband's parents and sibling by poisoning them or otherwise, you expect that husband to remain married to her, right? grin

As a Christian you must forgive as God forgave you thru the Lord Jesus. ..
God hates divorce... Dats y as dey say.."look before you leap"...
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by sekundosekundo: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
joseph1832:

What's the meaning of for better for worst.
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by cephassugg: 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
In DAT case I will advertise myself after all u started a year less than mine i'm 31,also a man of God ready to venture into religious writing etc 07030497689
Re: Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome by banmee(m): 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
ammyluv2002:
He's right tho

So they should die in a loveless marriage?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Father Mbaka Embarrasses Peter Obi / Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video / Why I Stormed Out Of The Church Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.