Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

19 Chilling One Line Horror Stories That Wont Let You Sleep Tonight - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 19 Chilling One Line Horror Stories That Wont Let You Sleep Tonight (698 Views)

NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night / NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night / Short Horror Stories That Will Make You Quiver. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19 Chilling One Line Horror Stories That Wont Let You Sleep Tonight by MacSmart(m): 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
1. “This morning I woke up with my wedding ring on. I buried the ring with my husband 5 years ago.”

2. “I vividly remember conversations w/ my great grandma when I was little. I recently found out she passed away 2 years before I was born” -KY

3. “My grandfather died 3 months ago at 3:15, since then I wake up at 3:15 every night” – the USA

4. Months ago I always saw ghosts in my dreams who held me tight & when I woke up “scratches” were all over my body” – India

6. “There was a picture on my phone of me sleeping. I live alone” – USA

7. “My daughter won’t stop crying and screaming in the middle of the night. I visit her grave and ask her to stop, but it doesn’t help” – USA
Re: 19 Chilling One Line Horror Stories That Wont Let You Sleep Tonight by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
Not moved at'll
Re: 19 Chilling One Line Horror Stories That Wont Let You Sleep Tonight by MacSmart(m): 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
8. “I dress up in bloody clothes and sneak into my friend’s house and wake her up at 3:33am every night. She still doesn’t know it’s me.” – THIS ONE IS FUNNY THOUGH..!

9. “One night my dad woke from a dream of a man walking to my room, I woke from a dream of a man watching me sleep the same night.

10- “Both my Grandparents passed away in 1986. My mom passed in 1996. My Dad in 2006… Scared for what will happen in 2016…” – NA
Re: 19 Chilling One Line Horror Stories That Wont Let You Sleep Tonight by MacSmart(m): 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
11- “After my sister died we cremated her favorite doll with her body. The next day, I saw the doll sitting perfectly on her bed.”

12- “I woke up late one morning to a hand covering my eyes and the inability to yell for help. I live alone. I’ll never wake up late again. -VA”

13- “I woke up to hear knocking on the glass. At first, I thought it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again” – USA

14- I ignore the sound of my roommate tapping on the door, asking me to let him in. I ignore it as I watch him sleep on the other side of the room.

15 – A girl heard her mom yell her name from downstairs, so she got up and started to head down. As she got to the stairs, her mom pulled her into her room and said, “I heard that, too.”

16 – Don’t be scared of the monsters, just look for them. Look to your left, to your right, under your bed, behind your dresser, in your closet but never look up, she hates being seen.

17- They celebrated the first successful cryogenic freezing. He had no way of letting them know he was still conscious.

18 – “I can’t sleep” she whispered, crawling into bed with me. I woke up cold, clutching the dress she was buried in.

19 – Put back the mirrors. We miss watching you.

(1) (Reply)

Vampire Rising. By Larry / Am Really Confused About My Life... What Should I Do? / Cups Of Coffee With Four

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.