Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,145 members, 7,852,909 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

Someone, Where Is Trapqueen77 Please? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone, Where Is Trapqueen77 Please? (757 Views)

Happy Birthday Trapqueen77 / Is Royalblak007 And Trapqueen77 Lovers?? / Happy Birthday Trapqueen77 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone, Where Is Trapqueen77 Please? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
its really bn long since i stumbled upon her naughty posts.. smellinganus you know where she go hide? at least you a bestie now.. abi make i declare her missing ni? i wonder where she (trapqueen77) for they.. if you help see her, make una help beg her say make she no vex for nairaland oo, make she come back already. abeg
Re: Someone, Where Is Trapqueen77 Please? by firstking01(m): 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
Op no worry she's finetongue
Re: Someone, Where Is Trapqueen77 Please? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
She's now in a fairy something mask
Re: Someone, Where Is Trapqueen77 Please? by divinehand2003(m): 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
kelval:
its really bn long since i stumbled upon her naughty posts.. smellinganus you know where she go hide? at least you a bestie now.. abi make i declare her missing ni? i wonder where she (trapqueen77) for they.. if you help see her, make una help beg her say make she no vex for nairaland oo, make she come back already. abeg
Dear Sir,
She is tied down with work.

Sorry for the inconveniences her absence has caused. None of this was intentional.
Signed
Her loyal PA.
Re: Someone, Where Is Trapqueen77 Please? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
kelval:
she is very much okay we communicate almost on daily basis..... Thanks on her behalf for showing concern... She is very busy this period but she will surely be back...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone, Where Is Trapqueen77 Please? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
He's locked in a psychiatric where he belongs.
The Dude went AWOL once people realized he's fake.
Re: Someone, Where Is Trapqueen77 Please? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
thanks o everyone.. okan mi sese bale.. i blv u smellinganus make una greet her for me ooo.. aj styles sorry ajfive u no well ooo.. oya bring evidence come my court.. make i judge both of una. if she win you lasan.. no be here ooo, you are gone.
Re: Someone, Where Is Trapqueen77 Please? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
kelval:
thanks o everyone.. okan mi sese bale.. i blv u smellinganus make una greet her for me ooo.. aj styles sorry ajfive u no well ooo.. oya bring evidence come my court.. make i judge both of una. if she win you lasan.. no be here ooo, you are gone.
I already sent the screen shot of your message to her cool
Re: Someone, Where Is Trapqueen77 Please? by jamalnation(m): 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
Who is trapqueen?
kelval:
Re: Someone, Where Is Trapqueen77 Please? by ouzo1(m): 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
Miss wetin?as she no dey person the rest...*sips ogogoro*
Re: Someone, Where Is Trapqueen77 Please? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
ouzo1:
Miss wetin?as she no dey person the rest...*sips ogogoro*
they sip they go.. your blood go soon dry finish like river ogun.. smellinganus i hear you brother.. oshey.. @jamalnation, dakun mabi mi ni jamb question.. am a graduate already biko.
Re: Someone, Where Is Trapqueen77 Please? by ouzo1(m): 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
kelval:
they sip they go.. your blood go soon dry finish like river ogun.. smellinganus i hear you brother.. oshey.. @jamalnation, dakun mabi mi ni jamb question.. am a graduate already biko.

Thank you your opinion...hw u take graduate sef
Re: Someone, Where Is Trapqueen77 Please? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
ouzo1:
Thank you your opinion...hw u take graduate sef
there's this new search engine (oracle.com) why dont you give it your best if google,ask,bing and others wont respect you anymore.
Re: Someone, Where Is Trapqueen77 Please? by ouzo1(m): 12:06am On Sep 16, 2016
kelval:
there's this new search engine (oracle.com) why dont you give it your best if google,ask,bing and others wont respect you anymore.

No wonder u graduate late
Re: Someone, Where Is Trapqueen77 Please? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
ouzo1:
No wonder u graduate late
for your black and white mind ba? anyway just gehrarahere jare..
Re: Someone, Where Is Trapqueen77 Please? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
divinehand2003:

Dear Sir,
She is tied down with work.

Sorry for the inconveniences her absence has caused. None of this was intentional.
Signed
Her loyal PA.

grin hi there... Do we know each other?

I never know I have a loyal PA down here... But thank u

1 Like

Re: Someone, Where Is Trapqueen77 Please? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
kelval:

Aaww... U made a thread for me? grin sorry I was so busy this wk. I need to cover for my boss coz she wasn't available.

But now, I'm back... grin
Re: Someone, Where Is Trapqueen77 Please? by HMZi: 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
I been wan tok say YOUR FATHER,i just decide not to.......
Re: Someone, Where Is Trapqueen77 Please? by Jay542(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
HMZi:
I been wan tok say YOUR FATHER,i just decide not to.......
Re: Someone, Where Is Trapqueen77 Please? by NZAGHA(f): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
You're looking for TrapQueen77 right?
Well, her own trap just caught her yesternight undecided
Re: Someone, Where Is Trapqueen77 Please? by HMZi: 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
[quote author=Jay542 post=49419188][/quote] oboi Jay542 the girl wey dey,u and i know.. e just crave awareness/attention like drug..omo i tire
Re: Someone, Where Is Trapqueen77 Please? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
Yeye mouth...

NZAGHA:
You're looking for TrapQueen77 right?

Well, her own trap just caught her yesternight undecided
Re: Someone, Where Is Trapqueen77 Please? by Jay542(m): 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
HMZi:
oboi Jay542 the girl wey dey,u and i know.. e just crave awareness/attention like drug..omo i tire
I tell you mehn. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Husband Staring At Other Females(i Need Urgent Advice) / Check Out This Site To Get Your Phones(free Shipping) / Ways To Win The Heart Of Any Girl...[datinq Thrills]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.