Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

New Chapter! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Chapter! (14401 Views)

Next Chapter In The Over / Nationwide Protest Port harcourt Chapter , Lets Meet Up That Day / February Chapter 14 Quotes Of Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Chapter! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:06am On Sep 16, 2016
dauntless15:
BiafraBushBoy or biafrabushpig with yeye forming, if not because i want to be a nice guy today, you would have seen something else today, stay away from her, thankGod for you am not always around, thats what busy people do, try to get a job or go back to your recharge card business I'm warning you this man

really?

Re: New Chapter! by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 16, 2016
dauntless15:
its nairaland who has time to be punctuating like an English teacher teaching punctuation, dont shiver piggy but this is your last stroke since you're too slow to reason
Sorry man!, you said in your siggy that when slapped you turn the other cheek...but when i'm slapped i will hit you back so hard you won't be able to remember your name.
Teach your girlfriend how to punctuate cos i'm sure ignorance is not an excuse for anything.
#dunce!.
Re: New Chapter! by dauntless15(m): 10:07am On Sep 16, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

really?
I'm warning you o bros, you're too old for this, you and your muscles
Re: New Chapter! by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 16, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Smh. Boring.
Re: New Chapter! by dauntless15(m): 10:12am On Sep 16, 2016
Benita27:
Sorry man!, you said in your siggy that when slapped you turn the other cheek...but when i'm slapped i will hit you back so hard you won't be able to remember your name.
Teach your girlfriend how to punctuate cos i'm sure ignorance is not an excuse for anything.
#dunce!.
and after i recover from my coma its your funeral, my girlfriend is not an illiterate like most of you, in a challenge you can't best her, if you doubt I'll create a thread for it when am chanced, leave her alone if you look carefully you'll discover she never mentioned you anywhere because you mean nothing to her, she doesn't even remember your moniker but you can't exist without talking about her, and you don't talk when challenged untill you see your fellow cretin then you flare up, see how you're attacking me with alternate now, thats what you and BiafraBushBoy have in common, cowardice
Re: New Chapter! by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 16, 2016
unlimiteddammi:

Nice To Meet You Larem *wondering what your name means cheesy * I Promise To Stalk You From Now On
Lol...Happy stalking and about the name,there is more to it.
Re: New Chapter! by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 16, 2016
Early friday morning undecided
Re: New Chapter! by dauntless15(m): 10:14am On Sep 16, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I am not old... I am way younger than you age wise but older intellectually ....

I am writing a series with this moniker, I don't wana waste it slaying your irrelevant ass...

Now take a walk...
invite me to read your yeye series old man, I'm not like bliss, ask about me bro
Re: New Chapter! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:14am On Sep 16, 2016
dauntless15:
and after i recover from my coma its your funeral, my girlfriend is not an illiterate like most of you, in a challenge you can't best her, if you doubt I'll create a thread for it when am chanced, leave her alone if you look carefully you'll discover she never mentioned you anywhere because you mean nothing to her, she doesn't even remember your moniker but you can't exist without talking about her, and you don't talk when challenged untill you see your fellow cretin then you flare up, see how you're attacking me with alternate now, thats what you and BiafraBushBoy have in common, cowardice

cowardice??...

Mention me at night with general bush moniker....

Then I will teach you what cowardice is...

Till then, piss off
Re: New Chapter! by dauntless15(m): 10:15am On Sep 16, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

cowardice??...

Mention me at night with general bush moniker....

Then I will teach you what cowardice is...

Till then, piss off
lols nope use your main moniker am down grin as you can see am using my only moniker
Re: New Chapter! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:16am On Sep 16, 2016
dauntless15:
invite me to read your yeye series old man, I'm not like bliss, ask about me bro

I already slayed you once upon a time and you were busy calling one guy that contested for Mr Nairaland for help. You got banned and opened a thread ranting..

Mention me at night... and watch how I send you packing...

Allow me to finish my recharge card business please...

Thanks...
Re: New Chapter! by dauntless15(m): 10:17am On Sep 16, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I already slayed you once upon a time and you were busy calling one guy that contested for Mr Nairaland for help. You got banned and opened a thread ranting..

Mention me at night... and watch how I send you packing...

Allow me to finish my recharge card business please...

Thanks...
its okay I've achieved my aim, nice catching up
Re: New Chapter! by unlimiteddammi(m): 10:17am On Sep 16, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol...Happy stalking and about the name,there is more to it.

Tell Me Bout It
Re: New Chapter! by dauntless15(m): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2016
EmperorLee:

So much for a$$licking.
yea d**k
Re: New Chapter! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2016
dauntless15:
lols nope use your main moniker am down grin as you can see am using my only moniker

it is reserved for lions and not ants..

You are highly dispensable and I can't risk losing my main because I marched on an ant and killed it....

So when you get to a level I will notice you, do well to holla at me..

For now, all you deserve to fight with is an alternate...
Re: New Chapter! by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 16, 2016
unlimiteddammi:

Tell Me Bout It
that's top secret grin and if i want to,definitely not here.
Re: New Chapter! by dauntless15(m): 10:20am On Sep 16, 2016
Benita27:
cheesy cheesy Your girlfriend!, allow her defend herself, are you man enough?, warning a girl over your gf. cheesy cheesy nothing i no go see for nairaland.
I don't have to go on a fight with your dumb gf, even my little sis won't cos she's smarter.

#You're an excuse of a man
i want to see your smarter sis, you're the one that called her my girlfriend and if i try to say otherwise your tiny brain will explode so why not accept for your sake
Re: New Chapter! by EmperorLee(m): 10:20am On Sep 16, 2016
dauntless15:
yea d**k

A flacid dick is way stronger than your claims as a man. I don't banter with woman wrapperz, go on ahead and continue disgracing your kinzzmen.
Re: New Chapter! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:21am On Sep 16, 2016
dauntless15:
its okay I've achieved my aim, nice catching up

Your aim of reporting to a mod..??

hahahahahahaha...#pathetic...

Let's have fun at night... and I will teach both of you some grammar...
Re: New Chapter! by dauntless15(m): 10:21am On Sep 16, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Your aim of reporting to a mod..??

hahahahahahaha...#pathetic...

Let's have fun at night... and I will teach both of you some grammar...
see how myopic your thoughts are? You think everyone is like you? Sissy
Re: New Chapter! by dauntless15(m): 10:23am On Sep 16, 2016
EmperorLee:

A flacid dick is way stronger than your claims as a man. I don't banter with woman wrapperz, go on ahead and continue disgracing your kinzzmen.
kinsmen? Buhahahaha don't flatter yourself i prefer an ape as my kinsman to tens of you
Re: New Chapter! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:23am On Sep 16, 2016
dauntless15:
i want to see your smarter sis, you're the one that called her my girlfriend and if i try to say otherwise your tiny brain will explode so why not accept for your sake

Lol... it seems you are her lesson teacher...

Next time, tell her not to lie on her diary...

She is in Ss2 and she should improve on her grammars..
Re: New Chapter! by dauntless15(m): 10:25am On Sep 16, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Lol... it seems you are her lesson teacher...

Next time, tell her not to lie on her diary...

She is in Ss2 and she should improve on her grammars..
Hehehehe you are in ss2? Its nothing to be ashamed of i understand, recharge card boy
Re: New Chapter! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:25am On Sep 16, 2016
dauntless15:
see how myopic your thoughts are? You think everyone is like you? Sissy

So what aim??....

If you don't mention me at night for a real banter, you become a coward...

make sure you come with her....

You know how I love it... memories still live in you...
Re: New Chapter! by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 16, 2016
Haha.. I'm coming, let me choose a side. I pity for the other
Re: New Chapter! by EmperorLee(m): 10:26am On Sep 16, 2016
dauntless15:
kinsmen? Buhahahaha don't flatter yourself i prefer an ape as my kinsman to tens of you

Hahaha you think I was referring to 'us' as your kingzzmen? cheesy Gurdemmit grin that girl's minute IQ is a 100 times greater than yours. Am done here demmit cheesy grin.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

My PUSSY. Which Of These Pictures Is The Best? [PICTURES] / My Wife Midnight Call /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.