Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Our Daily Manna - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna (80493 Views)

Bishop Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Offers Free Medical Services To The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:10am On Jan 15, 2017
TOPIC: MY YEAR OF NOTABLE EVIDENCE!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
OBADIAH 17;
ACTS 4: 13-21
The word "EVIDENCE" means the undeniable and unbeatable proof of something. This is what the Bible calls "INFALLIBLE PROOFS." Acts 1:3 says: "To whom also He shewed himself alive after His passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God". Note the words: " INFALLIBLE PROOFS" and "BEING SEEN." The time has come for PROOFS that can be SEEN; PROOFS that cannot be debated or argued to show up in your life as an EVIDENCE that your God is the same yesterday, today and forever. You must tell God that you are tired of just talking and telling people that you serve Him. Tell Him you want PROOFS and EVIDENCE this year! This is because, there is a difference between Profession (TALKING) and Possession (EVIDENCE). Note the word again: "SEEN." The people saw things that made them to know that Jesus Christ was alive. Your life and ministry will be the next video that the world will see to show that Jehovah God is not DEAD! It is time for people to SEE IN YOU, what they have HEARD about your God! Ah! Note this BOMBSHELL: Acts 4:16: "What shall we do to these men? For indeed a NOTABLE MIRACLE hath been done by them is manifest to all them that dwell in Jerusalem; and WE CANNOT DENY IT." What men will call "NOTABLE" and cannot be DENIED shall locate your life family and ministry this year by FIRE! Turn to your "WAR AGAINST HAMAN-12" booklet now and pray the prayers on page 49 seriously for today's fasting programme. Make sure that you sow your EVIDENCE seed and receive your PROPHETIC PRAYER PSALM (PPP) which you will pray for 7 weeks as I was DIRECTED (See "WAR AGAINST HAMAN-12" booklet). Also make sure that you don't miss the World Anointing EVIDENCE Night of January 27th. Oh! I can't wait for that night! This is your year! There shall be NOTABLE EVIDENCE which CANNOT BE DENIED, DEBATED OR ARGUED! Amen and amen!

TODAY IS DAY 9 of this 21 -day fasting programme. Turn to PAGE 49 of "WAR AGAINST HAMAN-12" booklet for today's special prayers. Then determine to be at the World Anointing EVIDENCE Night (January 27th) with your POINTS OF CONTACT! Sow your EVIDENCE POSSESSION SEED (EPS) as led also. Peace!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Onward Christian Soldiers...
1. Pray about today's word generally as led now.
2. Oh God, use me as Your EVIDENCE this year that You are not dead!
3. Get "WAR AGAINST HAMAN-12" booklet now and pray the prayers above.
4. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace. Still give out EXTRA ODM copies!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:53am On Jan 16, 2017
TOPIC: STOP THE ACCUSER NOW!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JOHN 14: 1-11
Today's devotional write-up is aided by a mail I got from a sister. It is greatly appreciated! It is a strong allegory and comic which will be used by the Holy Ghost to operate your EVIDENCE pathway for this year! A man and his wife were travelling to America by air. As they were approaching the peak of the journey, the pilot announced: " Ladies and gentlemen, we are sorry to announce that one of the engines has stopped working while the remaining one is not functioning as required. Therefore, we could crash in a few most minutes from now. I advise that everyone should reconcile with their God and settle every issue that needs to be settled." At that point, Mr. Elliot touched his wife Rachael and said, "Honey, please forgive me, your sister Margaret that stays with us is my sex machine. We had several abortions. She has even planned to poison you on our return from America so that we can both relocate to Canada. Please, find a place in your heart to forgive me." She responded, "no problem, dear." She continued, "Since it's a confession moment, let me also confess. Please you must also forgive me! John and Esther, among our three children, are not your biological children. Your only biological child is Maria. The rest belong to Mr. Lona, your best friend! You also remembered you were ribbed by armed robbers last year?" He answered, "Yes I remember." She continued, " I actually set you up for some gangsters who robbed you, because I needed to pay my boyfriend Jack's tuition fee. He got admission in Oxford University in England. Even now as we are talking, I have arranged for your death through hired assassins on your return." Mr. Elliot quickly responded "No problem I have forgiven you. May our souls rest in peace if we die!" Meanwhile as the confessions were going on, the pilot announced again. "Ladies and gentlemen, it's like you people are powerful men/women of faith, because God has answered your prayers! The two engines are perfectly okay and we are sure of safe landing." At that point, all the passengers became quiet, instead of celebrating the good news. In fact, one of the passengers shouted: "Pilot, Pilot, it makes no difference even if this plane crashes now!" Everybody shouted, "Yes!" What a story! While you laugh over this, I can just imagine that lots of divorce court cases would have started as soon as that plane landed! This reveals the secret life of millions on planet earth today. If you were told you would die in five minutes, what is it you know that will keep you from heaven? Live this year as if you will die the next minute! Plan as if you will die in the next 100 days! From today's scripture, heaven is real! It is a prepared place for a prepared people (Vs 1). Live right! It will stop the ACCUSER of the brethren (Rev. 12:10) from BLOCKING your EVIDENCE and RUBBISHING your 21 -day fast this year! Pray now!

TODAY IS DAY 10 of this 21 -day fasting programme. Turn to PAGE 48 of "WAR AGAINST HAMAN-12" booklet for today's special prayers! Sow your EVIDENCE SEED as led.
PRAYER POINT: Take any worship song as led now.
1. Confess any sin that can make you to miss heaven if Jesus returns today. Decree that you will not go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:52am On Jan 17, 2017
TOPIC: MY SCARLET THREAD (MY STAR) IS NOT FOR SALE!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
OBADIAH 17;
MATTHEW 2: 1-12
Welcome to today's devotional! Every battle if life is tied to destiny and it begins even from the womb like the case of Zerah and Perez. Genesis 38:28 says: "And it came to pass, when she travailed, that the one put out his hand; and the midwife took and bound upon his hand a scarlet thread, saying, This came out first." Please note: "THE MIDWIFE TOOK AND BOUND UPON HIS HAND A SCARLET (RED) THREAD." the battle here was about who took the scarlet thread. The scarlet thread is a symbol of power and authority! It is a symbol of honour, dignity and greatness! The one who carries the scarlet thread carries a unique identity of glory and a GREAT STAR! The scarlet thread therefore is a symbol of YOUR GLORY and YOUR STAR! To every destiny, there is a scarlet thread and the enemy is after your scarlet thread this year! The scarlet thread that was tied to your hand at birth is being envied by someone that hates you. Remember that every man or woman has a STAR at birth! For example, Matthew 2:2 says: "...Where is he that is born King of the Jews? For we have seen his stars in the east, and are come to worship him." Note:"We have seen his STAR..." If Jesus could have a STAR, then you too have a star and that star is carrying your scarlet thread. Your enemy may want to cut it, burn it, exchange it, transfer it, control it or dim your shining (Your EVIDENCE). Zerah lost his scarlet thread; you shall not! Use today and tomorrow's devotional in this fasting program to declare to the old, stupid devil that your scarlet thread (YOUR STAR) is not for sale and cannot be exchanged because this is your year! Amen and amen!

TODAY IS DAY 11 of this 21 -day fasting programme. Turn to page 53 of "WAR AGAINST HAMAN-12" booklet for today's special prayers. Then determine to be at the World Anointing EVIDENCE Night (January 27th) with your POINTS OF CONTACT! Sow your EVIDENCE POSSESSION SEED (EPS) as led also. See page 44 now. Peace!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5: What a friend we have...
2. Every power manipulating my STAR, your time is up. This is my year! Dry up and die in Jesus name!
3. Get your "WAR AGAINST HAMAN-12" booklet now and pray the prayers above.
4. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.
STILL GIVE OUT COPIES OF OUR DAILY MANNA, CHILDREN ODM AND "WAR AGAINST HAMAN-12 " booklets. Help someone join this 21 -day fasting programme.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:52am On Jan 18, 2017
TOPIC: MY FATHER IS THE ENGINEER!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JEREMIAH 29: 8-14
I heard a story about a train travelling through the night in a very violent rainstorm. The lightning flashes were almost blinding, the rain hitting the windows was deafening and the strong winds rocked the train from side to side. When the lightning flashed and lighted up the darkness, the passengers could see the rising water along the tracks. This created terror in the minds of the passengers. Several passengers noted that through all the noise, lightning and wind, one of the passengers, a little girl, seemed to be at perfect peace. The adult passengers couldn't figure out why the little girl was so calm during all the turbulence. Finally, one passenger asked her, " How is it that you can be so calm when all the rest of us are so worried about what might or could happen?"
The little passenger smiled and said calmly, "My father is the train engineer!" Amazing! Just like this little girl, when you are allowed to pass through one or two storms of life, you must know that your Father God is in full control! HE IS THE ENGINEER OF THE UNIVERSE and would not allow HURT and SHAME to be your lot! He knows that Satan is after your STAR- your SCARLET THREAD and that there are daily plans to manipulate your destiny! He is the God with the seven eyes (PERFECT KNOWLEDGE)! Nothing takes Him by surprise and nothing about your life/ ministry happens by chance! For 2017, His thoughts towards you are thoughts of good and not of evil (today's scripture verse 11)! Even when the storms hide its face, be still and know that He is God! Use today's devotional in this fasting programme to declare to the disgraced and defeated devil that your scarlet thread (YOUR STAR) is not for sale and cannot be exchanged because this year is your year and "VICTORY AT LAST" will be your name! Amen!
TODAY IS DAY 12 of this 21 -day fasting programme. Turn to PAGE 53 of "WAR AGAINST HAMAN-12" booklet for today's prayers. Then determine to be at the World Anointing EVIDENCE Night (January 27th) with your POINTS OF CONTACT! Sow your EVIDENCE POSSESSION SEED (EPS) as led also. See page 44 now. Peace!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: My faith looks up...
1. Thank God for today's word and pray as you are led!
2. Holy Ghost, use me as Your EVIDENCE and SHOWROOM.
3. By the grace of God, in every allowed battle this year, I refuse to worry! The world will see the CALMNESS of God in me.
4. No man or power shall delete my EVIDENCE this year!
5. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.
STILL GIVE OUT COPIES OF OUR DAILY MANNA, CHILDREN ODM AND "WAR AGAINST HAMAN-12" booklets. Help someone to still join this 21 -day fasting programme.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:35am On Jan 19, 2017
TOPIC: UNTIMELY DEATH: MY APPOINTED DAYS CANNOT EXPIRE!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
OBADIAH 17;
HEBREWS 9: 24-28
Death unifies humanity but it becomes tragic when it comes before your time! It is tragic when it comes at a time when you have not lived or fulfilled your destiny. The timing of death, like the ending of a story, gives a strange meaning to what preceded it. Hebrews 9:27 says: "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgement:" Note the word "APPOINTED." It means PRE-PLANNED! It means the day you were born and the day of your death are two divine statistics PRE-PLANNED and watched over by your God! He ALONE has these two dates in His diary and no other man or power has authority to control these two days! Premature death is a spirit you must bind and control otherwise it can be sent by your enemies if there is a loophole in your life and ministry. Let the Blood of Jesus disappoint their plans to take your life before your time this year! Let MERCY speak if there is a crack in your wall! See your "WAR AGAINST HAMAN-12" booklet (page 62) today (Day 14) and tomorrow (Day 14) and pray the prayers contained therein! I prophesy: "Whether the devil likes it or not, Your death in old age will bring shame to your enemies because what a caterpillar calls the end of the world, the MASTER calls a butterfly!" Make sure that you sow your EVIDENCE seed and receive your PROPHETIC PRAYER PSALM (PPP) which you will pray for 7 weeks AS I WAS DIRECTED (See "WAR AGAINST HAMAN-12" booklet). Also make sure that you don't miss the World Anointing EVIDENCE Night of January 27th. Oh! I can't wait for that night! This is your year! Amen and amen!

DON'T COMPLETE THIS FAST ALONE! DON'T COME TO TBS ALONE! STILL GIVE OUT COPIES IF OUR DAILY MANNA, CHILDREN ODM AND "WAR AGAINST HAMAN-12" booklets. Help someone to still join this 21 -day fasting programme.
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Standing on the promises...
2. Every TERMINATOR from my father or mother's house DIE in Jesus name. I shall not die before my time! My evidence must appear in Jesus name.
3. Holy Ghost, stop me from any journey or event that will TAKE MY LIFE this year in Jesus name!
4. Get "WAR AGAINST HAMAN-12" booklet now and pray the prayers above.
5. I will NOT KNOW MY CHILDREN'S GRAVE in Jesus name.
6. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace. Seeing you at TBS Lagos -January 27th!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:48am On Jan 20, 2017
TOPIC: PROPHETIC BULLETS AGAINST UNTIMELY DEATH!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
OBADIAH 17;
PSALM 118: 1-9
We begin today's devotional with a strong FIRE in my spirit! Prayerfully declare these prophetic declarations as I was given by our THREE FRIENDS (the TRINITY) NOW: "O Lord, thank you for great testimonies so far in this 2017 fasting programme! I know You are on duty over my entire life/destiny! Thank you for this ODM vision! Thank you for this 21 -day fasting programme again! Thank you for the upcoming last-day World Anointing EVIDENCE Night! Thank you for my EVIDENCE SEED which I am sowing in this programme! Thank you for the PROPHETIC PRAYER PSALM (PPP) which I will receive and pray for 7 weeks as You directed Your servant! Thank you again for great testimonies ahead this year! I shall not die but live to declare Your works this year! Through the love of Christ my Saviour, all will be well with my life, family and ministry! Through the love of Christ my Saviour, all will be well with my helpers this year! Through the love of Christ my Saviour, all will be well with the 12 months of this year! Through the love of Christ my Saviour, all will be well with my health! I shall be the head and not the tail wherever I go this year! Oh! I shall envy no man because I have a special destiny! The sun shall not smite me by day nor the moon by night in this year 2017! Through the love of Christ my Saviour, I shall eat the good of any land wherein my feet shall tread this year! Through the love of Christ my Saviour, shame will never be my last bus-stop! Every obituary poster prepared with my picture and my name is catching F-I-R-E NOW in Jesus name! I return it back to sender! MY APPOINTED DAYS I SHALL FULFILL! I decree owners of evil loads shall carry their loads in these 12 months of this year! 2017 will not consume my destiny! My light and EVIDENCE STORY shall shine afar off and I /my household shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever! Amen!" (More prayers against untimely death in 2017 in "WAR AGAINST HAMAN-12" booklet)!" Just make sure that you sow your EVIDENCE seed and receive your PROPHETIC PRAYER PSALM (PPP) which you will pray for 7 weeks as I was DIRECTED (See "WAR AGAINST HAMAN-12" booklet). Also make sure you don't miss the World Anointing EVIDENCE Night of January 27th. Oh! I can't wait for that night! This is your year ! Amen!

TODAY IS DAY 14 of this 21 -day fasting programme. Turn to PAGE 62 of "WAR AGAINST HAMAN-12" booklet for today's special prayers. Then determine to be at the World Anointing EVIDENCE Night (January 27th) with your POINTS OF CONTACT! Sow your EVIDENCE POSSESSION SEED (EPS) as led also. Peace!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Onward Christain Soldiers...
2. Open your mouth! Pray the prayers above again as led.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:02am On Jan 21, 2017
TOPIC: O LORD, WEDDING GOWN ROBBERS MUST DIE!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
OBADIAH 17;
JOB 5: 8-16
The of primary aim of wedding gown robbers is to make sure that you NEVER GET MARRIED or to regret your marriage if you ever get married! Their aim is to turn the gain of marriage into pain and the joy of marriage into sorrow and "congratulations" into "consolation." This is one reason why young people of marriageable age are not married. Most young people have been victims of wrong relationships. You may have been heartbroken, hurt, bitter and disappointed time and time again but listen, restoration and marital hope is about to locate you this year! I see about 3,500 weddings and marital connections this year! Apart from hell fire, the worst that can happen to a man or woman is a wrong marriage! Wedding gown robbers operate by attacking the 3 pillars of successful marriage which I call MSC (Money, Sex, and Communication). 98% of marital sorrow, divorce and pain is attached to these three areas of life- MSC. For the unmarried, Satan wants you to marry his son or daughter and he wants to be your father-in-law! He is preparing a wrong man or woman for you and all these issues must be settled in this fasting programme and at the World Anointing Night. The anointing destroys every yoke! All the powers manipulating your marital life shall be disgraced! I decree marital peace, harmony and EVIDENCE that your God is on the throne! I decree again: Money, Sex or Confusion (lack of communication) will not bring you down! I decree that: Every anti-marriage dream will expire this year! That eating in the dream, sex in the dream, swimming in the dream, wedding strangers in the dream, etc, must dry up in this programme and this year! I decree: Disappointment just before your marital breakthrough must die! That "spirit husband and spirit wife" must be divorced this day and this month and at the World Anointing EVIDENCE Night! The spirit of polygamy from your father or mother's house is broken now in Jesus name! And I make a special decree now: This year, the devices of the crafty concerning you shall be disappointed (today's 2nd scripture verse 12)! You will break a marital curse in your family line and you will be the first to get married in Jesus name! Ah! Your children/posterity will know the joy of marital settlement and it will be a great EVIDENCE/joy that you serve a living God! Amen and amen and amen!

TODAY IS DAY 15 of this 21 -day fasting programme. Turn to PAGE 68 of "WAR AGAINST HAMAN-12" booklet for today's special prayers. Then determine to be at the World Anointing EVIDENCE Night (January 27th) with your POINTS OF CONTACT! Sow your EVIDENCE POSSESSION SEED (EPS) as led. Peace!
2. I refuse to be a victim of marital joy ROBBERS! Lord, do what will make the world to declare that YOU ARE GOD!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:54am On Jan 22, 2017
TOPIC: SHE SOWED EXTRA COPIES!
RECEIVED THE EXTRA ORDINARY!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
LUKE 13: 10-17
In one of the anointing services, I was led by the Holy Spirit to lay hands in any person who would buy and give out extra copies of Our Daily Manna devotional for the purpose of evangelism. A particular woman who had been barren for many years came out with one thousand naira about (2.5 dollars) which happened to be the only money she had with her. As soon as I laid my hands on her, my "THREE FRIENDS" (The Trinity) revealed to me that she had been seeking and praying for the fruit if the womb. I remembered using the extra copies of ODM which she had bought to touch her womb region, Nine months later, she delivered a bouncing, baby boy. Wow! MARITAL JOY INDEED! God is sending me to announce to you that this year, all your fasting, worship, obedience, prayers and seed sowing shall be rewarded with a JAW -DROPPING, EYE-OPENING, EAR-TINGLING TESTIMONY and Wedding Gown Robbers shall be disgraced as you reach out to souls with EXTRA copies if this ODM devotional this year! God has called me to connect to people tangibly and release the gift He has given me through the laying of hands. AS I LAY MY HANDS AT THE WORLD ANOINTING EVIDENCE NIGHT ON ANYONE WHO WILL GIVE OUT AN EXTRA COPY OF ODM (just like Jesus did in Luke 13:13) YOUR TESTIMONY WILL SHOW UP BY MERCY! Yes! Those that saw your past shall wonder at your future by virtue of the EXTRAORDINARY testimony that will locate your life! That is why you must determine to give out that EXTRA COPY of ODM for evangelism!!! Do you know that the reason God allowed "BREXIT" IN THE UK and Donald Trump to win in the USA, is to avoid the SINGLE MARKET TRADING PLAN of the ANTI-CHRIST? Without these two countries, there cab be no single trading market which is a key preparation for the Anti-Christ and the number "666" operation! Oh, God is giving the church MORE TIME FOR EVANGELISM; not for carnal pleasure! Oh! Buy That Extra ODM Copy And Give Out To Souls That Have Never Used This ODM Devotional And What The World Will Call EVIDENCE Will Locate You! Determine to sow your "EVIDENCE SEED" and send an E-MAIL for your PROPHETIC PRAYER PSALM (PPP) which you will pray for 7 weeks AS I WAS DIRECTED (See "WAR AGAINST HAMAN-12" booklet). Also make sure that you don't miss the World Anointing EVIDENCE Night of January 27th. Oh! I can't wait for that night! This is your year! Amen! Pray today's HAMAN prayers now!

TODAY IS DAY 16 of this 21 -day fasting programme. Turn to PAGE 68 if "WAR AGAINST HAMAN-12" booklet for today's special prayers!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: When the roll...
1. Thank God for today's word and pray as you are led!
2. O Lord, let my EVIDENCE SEED speak for me.
3. My Father, my Father, as I obey the Man of God by giving out an Extra copy of this ODM, give me an extraordinary, EXTRA EVIDENCE that will show the world that my God is not DEAD!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:12am On Jan 23, 2017
TOPIC: LORD OPPOSE MY OPPOSERS!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
OBADIAH 17;
1 CHRONICLES 14: 8-17
Welcome to today's EVIDENCE HOUR! The Lord want you to know that even as you begin the year with serious prayers and fasting like this, there are powers that are angry with you and are determined to oppose you! They are determined to bring you down! They are mad because you lived to see this year! Bit whether they like it or not, they will never see you weep! They will see you laugh and shine! This is the year you will kill your enemies (opposers) with your SUCCESS and bury them with your SMILE! Don't fear opposition! The breakfast of champions is not bread and tea; it is opposition! Their lunch is hatred and their dinner is confrontation! That is why they are called "CHAMPIONS." Always remember that a kite rises against, not with the wind! When God has selected you, it doesn't matter who else has rejected or neglected you. God's favour outweighs all opposition! Oh! This is your year and you need the opposition to possess your possession! 1 Chronicles 14:8 says: "And when the Philistines heard that David was anointed king over Israel, all the Philistines went up to seek (confront) David. And David heard of it, and went out against them." David's breakthrough attracted instant opposition because great stars attract great opposition! God will prepare a table for you in the midst of your enemies but you must go out against them like David! Hear Rae Smith: "The enemy doesn't stand a chance when the victim decides to survive." Be focused in God and be ruthless to fear! Determine never to give up because I have just been told that they that hate you this year shall suffer irreversible DISGRACE! Seriously pray the prayers of day 17 in "WAR AGAINST HAMAN-12" booklet (page 75)! Determine to sow your "EVIDENCE SEED" and send an E-MAIL for your PROPHETIC PRAYER PSALM (PPP) which you will pray for 7 weeks AS I WAS DIRECTED (See "WAR AGAINST HAMAN-12" booklet). Make sure that you don't miss the World Anointing EVIDENCE Night of January 27th. Oh! I can't wait for that night! This is your year!

TODAY IS DAY 17 of this 21 -day fasting programme. Turn to Page 75 of "WAR AGAINST HAMAN-12" booklet for today's special prayers. Then determine to be at the World Anointing EVIDENCE Night (January 27 th) with your POINTS IF CONTACT! Sow your EVIDENCE POSSESSION SEED (EPS) as led also. See page 44 now. Peace!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Onward Christian Soldiers...
2. O Lord, oppose my opposer's every day in this year in Jesus name.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:26am On Jan 24, 2017
TOPIC: YOU DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: NUMBERS 20: 1-13
As I was ministering at the last November Anointing service with theme: "MY HAIR SHALL GROW AGAIN," at the Manna Mountain Lagos, I was led to lay hands on a particular. As soon as I did that, he staggered and fell under the anointing. While he was in the floor, the Lord showed me that he was in a wilderness/desert alone with his wife! So I shouted publicly: "WHERE ARE YOUR CHILDREN?" He said he had none and that was one reason he came to seek the LORD. Then instantly, the LORD told me to ask him publicly about his wife. He then told the shocked crowd that his wife hardly missed the Manna Mountain services, but she was ABSENT ON THAT DAY! He was instructed to bring her the following day for a prophetic prayer assignment! But as soon as he said his wife was ABSENT ON THAT DAY, today's devotional message jumped into my soul as the hart pants after the brook of water! WHY WOULD THE LORD CALL OUT HER CASE ON THE DAY SHE WAS ABSENT? I remember also that it is possible for a man or woman to be REPLACED or REPRESENTED on the day of their celebration! Some people labour and pray hard but just before their EVIDENCE HOUR, something keeps them off their place of duty? That was the story of Moses! He missed it (disobeyed God) just before his entry into the Promised Land that he had laboured for! In this year 2017, no man shall represent you on the day of your glory! May you be at the right place at the right time in Jesus name! Don't Miss The World Anointing Night or indeed any Anointing Service As Much As You Can This Year Because You Don't Know When Your Case Will Be Called Or Visited! Sow your Evidence Seed and give out EXTRA COPIES of this ODM booklet more than you usually do, as I was instructed to tell you! It Is The Prophetic Instruction You Refuse To Obey That May Be Carrying Your EVIDENCE! Yes, It is the Offering (Prophetic Seed) You Refuse To Sow That May Be Holding Your Laughter Package! Determine that you will not grow weary just before your testimony day! Oh! Life is an examination! May you not fail on the day of your set time! Determine to sow your "EVIDENCE SEED" and send an E-mail for your PROPHETIC PRAYER PSALM (PPP) which you will pray for 7 weeks AS I WAS DIRECTED (SEE "WAR AGAINST HAMAN-12" booklet). Oh! I can't wait for the EVIDENCE night! YOUR God will OPPOSE every OPPOSER of your breakthrough that night and this year because this is your year! Amen and amen!

TODAY IS DAY 18 of this 21 -day fasting programme. Turn to PAGE 75 of "WAR AGAINST HAMAN-12" booklet for today's special prayers.
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song in your native tongue.
1. In your own words, pray seriously about the word as led.
2. My breakthrough OPPOSERS will run mad this year!
3. I receive grace to OBEY all the prophetic instructions above!
4. I shall not be absent or represented on the day of my celebration. I shall live to see my glory day in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:33am On Jan 25, 2017
TOPIC: OH, DEMONIC SPEED LIMIT: CATCH FIRE! -1
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
OBADIAH 17;
1 KINGS 18:41-46
So wonderful! AMAZING GRACE, how sweet the sound that has kept you to this 19th day of this Fasting programme! Note this: If everything seems under control, then you are not going fast enough in life! Satan's plan is to slow you down but God's plan is to give you speed that will produce EVIDENCE! There is DIVINE SPEED which comes from God and there is CARNAL SPEED which comes from man (your effort and flesh). When CARNAL SPEED is faster than DIVINE SPEED, then a life accident is inevitable! Also, if you miss DIVINE SPEED, then "STRUGGLE" becomes your other name. In the year 2017, in order to possess your possession and become an "EVIDENCE LAND", you must not miss your DIVINE TRAIN! Satan wants to slow you down in other for you to miss God. Use today's devotional in this fasting programme to deal with every enemy of your DIVINE SPEED! Arise and reject EVERY SATANIC SPEED LIMIT and SPEED BREAKER created by the devil this year! Satan's aim of slowing you down is to reverse your gear and cause you to move backwards eventually! In this fasting program and the upcoming World Anointing EVIDENCE Night, God is about to speed up about 252,000 ODM users! Yes, I see it! Just as Elijah overtook president Ahab (today's 2nd scripture), so shall your story be! I see 52,800 users of today's devotional OVERTAKING others this year! OH, THE HAND OF THE LORD! That same HAND is coming upon you during this fasting program and at the last-day WORLD ANOINTING EVIDENCE NIGHT in 48 hours! Be There!
TODAY IS DAY 19 of this 21 -day fasting programme. Turn to PAGE 80 of " WAR AGAINST HAMAN -12" booklet for today's special prayers.
2. Holy Ghost, flush out every SPEED LIMIT, SPEED BREAKER and SPEED BUMP from my pathway this year in Jesus name.
3. Get "WAR AGAINST HAMAN -12" booklet now and pray the prayers above.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:51am On Jan 26, 2017
TOPIC: OH DEMONIC SPEED LIMIT: CATCH FIRE! -2
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
GENESIS 41: 9-44
Thank God that the YOKE OF THE STOMACH has not captured you! Thank you LORD that we are on the 20th day of this program. Thank you Lord for this year of EVIDENCE! I prophesy: in less than 48 hours, the siege over your life, family and ministry will be over, for there is coming upon you an Anointing to destroy the yoke called "SPEED BREAKERS, SPEED BUMPS or SPEED LIMITS." That anointing shall cause you to overtake! The Creator of the SPEED OF LIGHT shall recreate your past history and everything which has been SLOW shall receive a new SPEED FIRE! What was lost shall be restored in this new speed! What was taken from you shall be returned by force! Like Joseph, those who overtook you in your PRISON SEASON shall serve you in your PALACE SEASON this year! Did the butler who forgot Joseph for two years not serve him at last? Oh! The Lord will do a new thing and every hear that hears it shall tingle, for your new name shall be called "EVIDENCE!" That is why your God is called "Jehovah the NOW GOD" meaning that it is not in His character to DELAY YOU! God will release a quickening force that will take you from the background to the fore front of life like Joseph! Rush to your "WAR AGAINST HAMAN-12" booklet (page 80) and pray today's prayer with holy aggression now. Determine to sow your "EVIDENCE SEED" and send an E-MAIL for your PROPHETIC PRAYER PSALM (PPP) which you will pray for 7 weeks AS I WAS DIRECTED ( See EAR AGAINST HAMAN-12" booklet). also make sure that you don't miss the World Anointing EVIDENCE Night of January 27th. Oh! I can't wait for that night! Every manufactured DEMONIC SPEED BREAKER to slow you down this year will catch fire today and that night! This is your year! Amen!

TODAY IS DAY 20 of this 21 -day fasting programme. Turn to PAGE 80 of "WAR AGAINST HAMAN-12" booklet" for today's special prayers.
2. Lord, shake away every plan to slow me down this year. Accelerate my speed by fire!
3. Get "WAR AGAINST HAMAN-12 booklet now and pray the prayers above.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:34am On Jan 27, 2017
TOPIC: PRINCE OF PERSIA: I SHALL NOT LABOUR IN VAIN THIS YEAR!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
DANIEL 10: 1-21
Welcome to the last day of this program! I hear this song in the heavenlies: "Oh, happy day!!!" For on this day, someone's destiny will finally be recreated and redesigned! God will bypass millions and show you special favour to locate you! He will take you from the crowd and from the four corners of the earth and release a trumpet to announce your EVIDENCE STORY! Never again will you labour in vain! Never again will you pray and fast in vain! Never again will you sow without reaping! Oh! Never again will you hear other people's testimonies! Your own EVIDENCE STORY shall be heard by the world afar off this year! FAVOUR shall be your new name! Whatever has been planned to RUBBISH your 21 -day prayers is passing through the Blood of Jesus Christ NOW! Those ganging up to block your dancing story as the prince of Persia did to Daniel shall know that POWER PASS POWER because YOUR HAIR MUST GROW AGAIN! This is your day! This is your year! Tonight is your EVIDENCE night! You are unstoppable because your set time for favour has come! Let nothing stop you or be used to ACCUSE YOU! Sow your "EVIDENCE SEED" and still send an E-MAIL for your PROPHETIC PRAYER PSALM (PPP) which you will pray for 7 weeks AS I WAS DIRECTED (See "WAR AGAINST HAMAN-12" booklet). Satan will do all he can to stop you from being at the World Anointing EVIDENCE Night tonight! Resist him! Begin to dance now! Amen!

TODAY IS DAY 21 of this 21 -day fasting programme. Turn to PAGE 84 of "WAR AGAINST HAMAN-12" booklet for today's special prayers. Then determine to be at the World Anointing EVIDENCE Night tonight with your POINTS OF CONTACT! Sow your EVIDENCE POSSESSION SEED (EPS) as led also. Seeing you there tonight!
2. Lord, take me from the crowd tonight and this year! I am not quitting! I am unstoppable! Prince of Persia; dry up in Jesus name.
3. Get "WAR AGAINST HAMAN -12" booklet now and pray the prayers above.
DON'T COME TO Tafawa Balewa Square (TBS) ALONE! STILL GIBE OUT COPIES OF OUR DAILY MANNA AND "WAR AGAINST HAMAN - 12" booklets. Help someone still join this fasting programme. He/she can still start and do their own 21 -day programme! You don't know which fasting programme God will use!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:57am On Jan 28, 2017
TOPIC: HE SHALL SETTLE ME!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JOB 19: 22-29
Welcome to today's popular scripture vs. 25 which says " For I know that my REEDEMER LIVETH, and that He shall stand at the latter day upon the earth." Note the words: "MY REDEEMER LIVETH." Thank God for LAST NIGHT'S ANOINTING SERVICE! No matter how this year has been, don't forget last night's testimonies! David also said in Psalm 140 vs. 12: "I know that the Lord will maintain the cause of the afflicted, and the right of the poor." The word "Maintain" also means "TO SETTLE." No matter how long it takes, heaven will settle the burning issue of your destiny! Your fasting cannot be in vain this year! Consider the lines below:
" Laugh, even when you feel too sick or too worn out to laugh!
Smile, even when you're trying not to cry and the tears are blurring your vision!
Sing, even when people stare at you and tell you your voice is a sham!
Trust, even when your heart begs you not to!
Sleep, even when you're afraid what the night dreams might bring. Run, even when it feels like you can't run anymore".
And always remember, even when the memories pinch your heart, that YOUR REDEEMER LIVETH and He has answered ALL your 21 - day prayers! The pain of all your experiences is what makes you the person you are now. And without your experience, you are an empty page, a blank notebook, a missing lyric. What makes you brave is your willingness to live through pain and hold your head up the next day. I prophesy: Your life and ministry will never end up in shame in Jesus name! Hold in and look up! Pray now! (Be at the Lagos Manna Mountain Tomorrow 8am. I shall lay HANDS ON ALL PERSONALLY).
2. O Lord, thank you for last night! Thank you for settling the following issues of my destiny (Mention them now).
3. MY REDEEMER LIVETH! O Lord, arise! Shoe the world that You are alive in me (Pray it seriously now).
4. Cancel any plan to RUBBISH your 21 -day prayers. (Pray it seriously till you have peace to stop).
5. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting you.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:46am On Jan 29, 2017
TOPIC: DROP THE WOODEN APPLES!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
HEBREWS 12: 1-8
There was once a happy monkey wandering in the jungle, eating delicious food when hungry. One day, he came upon a house, where he saw a bowl of the most beautiful apples. He took one in each hand and ran back into the forest. They were made of wood, but they were beautiful. With time, he was tired, hungry, and he couldn't climb trees or collect real fruit with his hand full. What If he just let go? Letting go of such "valuable" things seemed crazy. But he finally dropped the wooden apples and reached up for real fruit. He was happy again after Letting Go of The Wooden Apples! As 2017 begins, let go of that glamorous or valuable, secret "WOODEN APPLE" (sinful or 'harmless' habit) that looks pleasurable, whereas it is taking you to hell! Like that little monkey, we sometimes carry things that seem too valuable to let go. Let go of that job that saps your family life and does not give you time for your soul! Let go of that bitterness/malice! Let go of that sinful relationship that drains you of your glory! Let go of that worry/fear over your future! Dear pastor, let go of that church/ministry if you are not sure that God called you. Why trade the REAL for the FAKE? Today's scripture Heb 12:1b says: "...lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us..." A WEIGHT (harmless habit) is not necessarily a SIN but it can block your VISA to your EVIDENCE LAND because it SLOWS YOU DOWN! Oh! DROP THAT WEIGHT THAT SLOWS YOU DOWN! THERE can be no EVIDENCE with those "WOODEN APPLES" (WEIGHTS) in your life! Hear from a wise man: "Life is short, art long, opportunity fleeting, experience treacherous, judgement difficult." So why hang on to that WEIGHT (not necessarily a sin) or that sin? Remember that monkey and the wooden apples! Learn and let go! This is your year and there shall be EVIDENCE! Amen!
Be at the Lagos Manna Mountain Today 8am. I shall lay HANDS on All PERSONALLY. This is your year!
1. Thank God from the word and repent from holding on to anything that can take you to hell.
2. Lord, shake away from my life/ministry the things that I admire, but which You know that can hurt my destiny in Jesus name.
3. Lord, my hands are full. I open my hands and let go of the following habits/things that are destructive, which I love so much (Mention them).
4. Lord, make me Your EVIDENCE for the world to see this year in Jesus name. Pray about today seriously!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:29am On Jan 30, 2017
TOPIC: THE MANTLES AND HIS GLORY
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
LUKE 18: 1-8
Welcome to today's devotional! See below just one testimony of what the 12 mantles released at the last year January 2016 WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT at TBS Lagos are doing worldwide. Indeed, we are receiving great testimonies of what God has done all over the world from the mantles. Indeed, God can use the oil, the water, the agreement page and the mantle as He pleases because HE SEEKS FOR THE GLORY. These items are GLORY MANUFACTURERS in the HANDS OF THE LORD.
'Dear Pastor Chris, I thank God for using you to reach out to people. I want to testify of God's goodness. He granted my daughter success in her exams. After failing 3 exams from 3 different schools, I was disappointed and it affects everything in my home. I therefore decided to cry out to God with my fourth mantle which is a mantle for academic excellence. And to God be the glory, she has passed her exams for 3 different schools including one of the previous schools that gave her a second opportunity. May God be praised! Continue to remember my family in prayers. From Sister Ola (Lagos) enwereji95@gmail.com"
A special part of this testimony is what I call, FORTUNE REVERSAL BY THE MANTLE! This child failed 3 different exams from 3 different schools but after using the mantles BY FAITH, she passed exactly 3 times also. The exams might not be a great testimony to you, but to this family, it was their own celebration! As 2017 begins, refuse to give up! Continue to pray with those mantles no matter how long it takes. Don't allow the DELAY of the present to affect the HOPE of the future. God can use any of your mantles, oil, pictures, water or indeed any point of contact. Yes, BY ALL MEANS, God will get the glory from your life and your own testimony will come like the woman in today's scripture who was AGGRESSIVELY PERSISTENT and got what she wanted. That shall be your story as you hold on and hold out! I see a great obstacle rolling away from your pathway in Jesus name!
1. Pray about today's word as led now.
2. Lord, by any means, take the glory in my life and ministry as the year ends.
3. I scatter every satanic plan to stop my laughter in Jesus name.
4. Holy Ghost, cause my enemies to make mistakes that will promote me.
5. I receive grace to hold on and hold out till my season ends.
6. I receive grace to use the mantles, the oil and evey point of contact. I uproot DISCOURAGEMENT this week in Jesus name.
7. I scatter every end-of- year PANIC and WORRY today in Jesus name.
8. Lord, reverse every irreversible as I use every point of contact as faith.
9. Pray about today seriously now. Uproot a severe GANG-UP against you this week.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:29am On Jan 31, 2017
TOPIC: THE BETTER REWARDER!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
MATTHEW 14: 1-13
I remember some years ago when a retired man, Mr. Israel Haimowtz, living in Florida, made a deal with his doctor when he was 85 years old: Get me to 100 and I will buy you a European Vacation." Mr. Haimowtz celebrated 100 years a fee years later and his personal doctor, Dr. Robert Drimmer and his wife, were given an all expense paid vacation trip to London the following summer. Even though the doctor was not God to have granted long life, that was a beautiful reward for faithfulness. Listen to the retired old man: "To get a doctor down here in Florida that's considerate of his patients is difficult." The doctor said, "I hate to take his money, but he would be mad if I didn't go! Simply fascinating! Never forget too, that King Herod rewarded the dancing little girl for entertaining guests at his birthday party (Matthew 14: 7-11). If men who are so unpredictable and forgetful can reward fellow men for deeds done on this planet, won't your unforgettable God remember you? He is a better rewarder than Hero's or Mr. Haimowtz. He is a better rewarder than your husband/wife, your pastor or your boss, etc. Every good seed/labour you sow to the Lord on this planet will be rewarded adequately. Non matter how hot your furnace of affliction has become, refuse to be weary or discouraged, even when a "thank you" or application is slow, or non-existent. Keep trusting and keep holding on! "If you want to enjoy the rainbow, be prepared to endure the storm" (WarrenWiersbe). No wonder Isaiah 3:10 says: "Says ye to the righteous that it shall be well with him, for they shall eat the fruit of their doings." Despite the pain, the sacrificial giving, midnight battles/tears of prayers on your private altar, you will be greatly comforted. When last did someone tell you, "well done" or write you an appreciation note? Your Rewarder is different! He is not a man. He is the Ancient of Days. Arise with a new deal and vigour to work for God in your local church or anywhere. The God that sees the thick darkness will reward you openly! Keep working! Keep trusting! Hold on and hold out! The world shall hear your reward story! Amen!
1. In your own words, pray about today's word as led.
2. Uproot depression, self-pity, and self comparison now.
3. My DELAYED REWARD, appear by fire in Jesus name.
4. I refuse to be a victim of discouragement this year. Lord, give me the grace to start working for You again.
5. By the grace of God, I shall not seek the approval or praise of men as I work for God (Pray it very well).
6. Pray any other prayer point as you are led today! Pray for those who did their birthdays this month!
Loose GRACE!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:01am On Jan 31, 2017
For your bulk SMS, email database, GSM database visit www.idealsms280.com or email info@idealsms280.com or Whatsapp 07060835167 for more details.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:35am On Feb 01, 2017
TOPIC: LIVE YOUR OBITUARY NOW!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 SAMUEL 30: 1-18
Welcome to this new month! The headline news in the daily newspapers are full of obituaries with connotations of praise and impartation of greatness and goodness upon the dead. Obituaries are one of the most unique forms of literature ever written. Some obituaries make you cry, some make you laugh and some are purely inspirational. Do you know that people even write obituaries about their pet? See the one below:
"I held him close into our usual spoon position and stroked him. I told him how loved he was and thanked him for giving me that happiness, companionship and love." That was for a Pet!
Other common obituaries read like this: "He was a meticulous, gifted and excellent administrator of no mean order..." "He was the best president that never rules," etc.
But must you die before people or generations discover your talent or your divine assignment? No! You can write your own obituary and live it now! Yes, discover your greatness quickly now! No mortal lives forever! No amount of praises after death can bring your greatness back. At the end of today's devotion, look for your pastor or church elder and join a department in your local church. There is greatness within you! Now consider this information which I have shared before:
Professor Makanjuola of my alma matter, University of Ife, Nigeria, now Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria, invented the pounding machine and in the absence of support, the technology was stolen to Japan. Also, years ago, it took America to discover and develop Philip Emeagwali who hails from Enugu State, Nigeria. He became the computer wizard who produced the fastest computer used in the petroleum industry worldwide! But for the Nobel Prize, in far away Stockholm (Sweden), Professor Wole Soyinka might have died uncelebrated. Today's scripture says, "...David encouraged himself..." (Verse 6). Great men are never honoured in their families or country! Start that piano lesson, prayer/Bible study group in your church or start writing a new book. Do something! You are carrying greatness! Encourage yourself! I prophetically declare to you and your family in this year 2017: No devil can stop your star from shining on planet earth in Jesus name. Always remember: Thinking is the most unused gift! Peace!
Sow your FIRST FRUIT
2. I shall not die with my talents buried and undiscovered. Holy Ghost, divine ideas, consume me with passion today in Jesus name. My EVIDENCE must show this year!
3. Let the rain of fire fall upon the camp of all evil conspirators against my greatness. Pray about this new month now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:30am On Feb 02, 2017
TOPIC: TOUGH TIMES DON'T LAST!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
NEHEMIAH 6: 10-16
ROMANS 2: 7-11
He was a lawyer, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN). He was also only the male child of his mother. He was why you would call, a social critic and had been imprisoned over 28 times because of his criticism of various government. He read Law abroad, where he washed toilets for a living. This affected his studies and he graduated with a 3rd class. On his return to Nigeria, his luggage was a suit and two pairs of shoes. Dear child of God, I present to you, the LATE Abdul Ganiyu Oyesola Fawehinmi, popularly called, 'GANI.' Be reminded also that this vision was started with just less than 100 dollars which I borrowed. Yes indeed, most great men/women have little/rough beginnings! Indeed, the road to success is sown with and only the brave/courageous will sow through. This is a New Year 2017 and IT IS YOUR EVIDENCE HOUR! Remember that GANI with all his toughness and stubbornness did not have the Holy Ghost because he was a muslim. But if UNBELIEVERS can "win" on this planet, there is no reason why you and your family should not win! God has great plans for your life and ministry this year and HE HAS PLANNED THE RACE IN YOUR FAVOUR! Be a person of hope! Pray expectantly! Never give up NO MATTER THE MATTER! success is never quitting and failure is not final. Tough times don't last but tough people do. Kick out discouragement! Knock out gloom no matter the PAST DELAYS! The ANGELS OF EVIDENCE are working to shoe the world that you serve a LIVING God AND SHAME WILL NEVER BE YOUR LAST BUS-STOP! Your prayers, fasting or obedience WILL NOT BE IN VAIN! What you see is what you will become! Be determined and keep seeing a great future. Upon the wreckage of yesterday, design your structure of tomorrow. Nehemiah's courage and determination is simply infectious -Nehemiah 6:11. The key verse today is Romans 2:7: "To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour..." Glory and honour are only for the determined who practice PATIENT CONTINUANCE! Never forget: Great men were ordinary men with extra-ordinary amount of determination. Be in that group because This is your year and there shall be UNCOMON EVIDENCE! Amen and amen!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5: What a friend...
1. My life is an eagle. I will fly and rest on the land flowing with milk and honey. Lord, empower me to reach my promised land this year in Jesus name. Cancel any LOSS in this new month!
2. There shall be EVIDENCE! Lord, settle me and let my progress daze my enemies this year in Jesus name. Pray any other prayer point(s) as led.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 4:55am On Feb 03, 2017
TOPIC: SUCCEEDED WITH PLANKS: YOU ARE NEXT!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ECCLESIASTES 7: 5-10
Verse 8 of today's basic scripture declares boldly: "Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof..." The beginning of anything wonderful could be rough and sometimes, ugly. In the case of nations, it could even be bloody! Job 8:7 declares further: "Thou thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase." I am led to remind you again of Dr Tai Solarin of blessed memory who left an indelible mark on the sands of time. As Principal of Molusi College, ijebu Igbo, Nigeria, in 1956, he was forced to resign his appointment on account of his religious beliefs. Yet he had no idea where he was going. But one thing he knew: he had a new beginning and an idea. This man was later to establish one of the greatest schools in my country Nigeria- beginning with planks and woods: May Flower School Ikenne. This school has produced great politicians, professional and the likes of Pastor W.F. Kumuyi, the founder of Deeper Life Bible Church! Yes, this man was a self-acclaimed atheist, but Kumuyi said he learnt discipline partly from him. Learn from that! Do you have a dream? Begin now and ride on a rough road if necessary! Stop postponing any project takeoff! Prayerfully take a step of faith today concerning your life and ministry. Sometimes you think, "Oh, I need finance" or "I need a more comfortable time to begin." Sometimes, you discuss your idea with your friends and family and they all chorus, "You've got a crazy idea. It will never work." "Hurray" you may shout, "I thought as much." But if a self-professed atheist like the late Tai Solar in could gather courage and simplicity to succeed in an idea, why can't you? You may never get all the facts in your favour because sometimes, life is not always fair, but God is always good! Great people always begin with what they have and as they get along, they acquire other resources. Never wait for a convenient time! Make yourself right and your time will be right! Start were you are! Use what you have! Do what you can! And the summary of your life will be: Little steps, big achievements! Amen and amen!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Standing on the...
2. Fear, procrastination, excuses or spirit of delay, loose me today and go by fire in Jesus name.
3. Jehovah God, do not allow me to downgrade the little in my hands; use it to multiply Your glory!
4. I receive grace to begin with new COURAGE!
5. Holy Ghost, multiply the little in my hand; turn it into a world wide testimony in Jesus name (Pray it very well).
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:49am On Feb 04, 2017
TOPIC: OH! BELL THE CAT THIS YEAR!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JAMES 2: 1-26
There is the popular fable of the MICE and RATS which will he rekindled today for a divine visitation from the Father of all spirits! Once upon a time, all the mice met together in council and discussed the best means of securing themselves against the attacks of the cat. After several suggestions had been debated, a mouse of some standing and experience got up and said, "I think I have hit upon a plan which will ensure our safety in the future, provided you affpprove and carry it out. It is that we should fasten (tie) a bell around the neck of our enemy the cat which will by its tinkling warn us of our approach." This proposal was warmly applauded and it had nearly been adopted when an old mouse got upon its feet and said, "I agree with you all that the plan before us is an admirable one, but may I ask who is going to bell the cat?" And suddenly, there was "pin-drop silence" as fear ran across the spine of every rat present. No rat was willing to take the risk! Sadly, that is the life of most believers! The fear of taking any action you consider risky must be conquered in this New Year 2017! Remember that, "No venture, No success." If you must succeed, dare to try! Do something! Dare to take a risk! Dare to make a commitment! Risk takers are the high fliers of their generation. To fail to risk is to risk failing. Truly, the just shall live by faith. James 2:20 also declares: "Faith without works is dead." Abraham believed God and he took practical risky steps that are still changing generations after him. The people who risk nothing or do nothing, end up having nothing and are nothing. They may avoid sorrow and suffering temporarily, but they cannot learn, feel, change, grow, love, or live. Chained by their attitudes, they are slaves and they have forfeited their golden freedom. Only a person who risks is free indeed. Be such a man! Conquer fear! Take that step! Can you bell a lion this year?
1. In this New Year, I must travel my life's journey under the wings of courage in Jesus name. Lord, empower me to take bold, necessary steps for my entire life.
2. God of Abraham, enlarge my coast this year (Pray it well).
3. Every Goliath of fear, bow and burn in Jesus name.
Pray any other prayer point(s).
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:40am On Feb 05, 2017
TOPIC: NO SPIRITUAL VACATION -1
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
EXODUS 14: 13-31
This is a New Year! The bells are tolling again for another New Year! Expectations are high because it is your PROPHETIC YEAR OF EVIDENCE! Hopes dashed last year are being rekindled. But you must realize that the law of constant movement is important to all creation, including man. A bird that attains a certain height and wishes to remain there can only do so if it continues to flap its wings. Thus, as soon as any human has risen to any height on his road of progress and does not stir himself to further heights, like the bird, he/she must fall. If your thoughts are not updated, your life becomes outdated. Determine to keep moving (flapping your "wings"wink. You are not permitted to SIT DOWN TO REST! This Christain race has no room for a SPIRITUAL VACATION or HOLIDAY because your enemy is on a FULL TIME, 24-hour, 7 days-a-week duty against you. Oh, be reminded of the Law of Motion: Whatever is not regenerating (progressing) will degenerate (regress)! This law works like all other laws of creation. There must be a tangible, calculated plan and purpose for motion in your life and ministry. What are your new goals for 2017? Write them down. No matter the glories of last year or your yesteryears, there are still higher glories you will see and taste this year if you determine to provoke this Law of Motion. The Holy Ghost is repeating: It is not a time to relax yet! There are more rivers to come and more mountains to climb! DREAM NEW DREAMS! 2 CORINTHIANS 3:18 talks of your being changed from glory to glory (progress). THERE ARE MORE GLORIES AHEAD! That is why those who grow up in wealthy circumstances and do not struggle because they have no need to do so for their daily bread, often show early signs of old age than those who are active. See proverbs 13:11: " he that gathereth by labour shall increase." Keep flapping your "wings." Keep praying! Keep working! Keep fasting! Never allow discouragement! KEEP MOVING! Until you move, the Red sea won't divide!
PRAYER POINTS: My faith looks up...
1. Pray about today's word generally as led.
2. Ask for the grace to run a FASTER RACE this year!
3. I paralyze all forces of stagnation this year in Jesus name.
4. Lord, heap on me fresh ideas for faster motion this year.
5. You emptier and waster of destiny, release me now in Jesus name.
6. I paralyze all anti- progress forces/covenants operating against my life and ministry. Pray about today seriously now.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:39am On Feb 06, 2017
TOPIC: NO SPIRITUAL VACATION -2
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
1 CORINTHIANS 3:6;
MATTHEW 25:15-30
Yesterday, the Lord laid an emphasis on the Law of Motion from the perspective of constantly working, planning and never stopping. The LORD reminded you that: This Christain race has no room for a SPIRITUAL VACATION because your enemy is on a FULL TIME, 24-hour, 7 days-a-week duty against you! Never forget that the Red Sea (Obstacles) did not divide till action (movement) was taken by the Jews. The year is still young! Let the past go or you will go with it. There must be a balance between spiritual activity (spiritual motion) and that of physical work. In this year 2017, you must determine to move faster SPIRITUALLY because the SPIRITUAL CONTROLS THE PHYSICAL things you see! Finish the books of the Bible; use "The Bible-in-one-year" plan at the back of this devotional. Determine to pray more! Do more extensive prayer and fasting than what you did last year. If you allow your SPIRIT to slow down on VACATION, the body in time becomes exhausted and worn out as a consequence. You must be fully aware of your spirituality which is your origin and the path that leads you back home. Your origin is God! You are a product of His radiation and glory. Let this be a year of SPIRITUAL SELF-DISCOVERY which is a KEY TO EVIDENCE. All other motion without spiritual motion will end up in sweating and frustration. That's not your portion! Oh, see 3 John 2: "I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper (financial material prosperity) and be in health (physical body prosperity) even as your soul (spirit) prosperity." Work more for God this year! Let your talent increase (Matthew 25:29). If you don't, you may lose your right to exist in the club of winners. What you put into life, determines what you get out of it. Pursue aggressive SPIRITUAL MOTION this year! All other things will follow!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: When the roll is called...
1. In your own words, pray about today's word as led now.
2. I reject spiritual stagnation/vacation in whatever form!
3. Pray in Tongues seriously today!
4. Lord, baptize me with a fresh and holy zeal for You and the Word in Jesus name. This is my year of EVIDENCE and RESULTS!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:12am On Feb 07, 2017
TOPIC: THE WORLD IS WAITING FOR YOU!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ROMANS 8: 16-25
Welcome to today's devotional fire hour! Be reminded that the great artist, painter, sculptor, and the man who is and was popularly called a genius, Mr. Michelangelo, worked on 44 statues in his lifetime. He completed only 14 of them! Moses, David, Samson On Delilah's Laps, Daniel In The Lion's Den, are the most famous of the 14 completed sculptures/paintings. The other 30 works were never finished! They are just blocks of stones with perhaps a leg, an arm or a head. They are all in the popular Melizo museum in Italy still unfinished. I call this, "The unfulfilled potentials of a great genius." Imagine that great man, an uncommon star that was nearly worshipped by men, having unfinished works! Many people are like that! But the Holy Ghost is reminding you that: You are much more than who you are, what you are and where you are now! Ah, in this year of EVIDENCE and RESULTS THAT CANNOT BE ARGUED, please stretch yourself and manifest! The world needs you and your UNUSED TALENTS. Yes, most of your talents and gifts have not even been discovered. You are great and loaded. Millions are "RAW" and not yet properly "COOKED" to be useful for this world! In fact, most people in this world use only about 10% of their brain potential and capacity. If they use up to 25%, the world calls them genius. That means that even a genius has about 75% of his/her God-given potentials unused. Why don't you revolt and graduate from the majority that use only 10% of their brains and God-given potentials? That is why the GRAVEYARD IN ANY NATION IS THE RICHEST PART OF THAT NATION! Millions die yearly with unused talents! They are UNDISCOVERED GENIUSES! Tell God that you will not be In that group! The world is waiting for you to manifest! See Romans 8:19 - "For the earnest expectation of the creature waitheth for the manifestation of the sons of God." Your MANIFESTATION is what the world calls "EVIDENCE" and this is that year that it will happen! You manifest by faith in God, prayer, fasting, working hard and taking risks coupled with the daily training of your mind by reading wonderful books. Read a book per month! Declare many times now: "I am much more than who I am. By the grace of God, my hidden gifts and talents will and must manifest this year in Jesus name." Yes, you are much more! Yes, you will MANIFEST in Jesus name!
1. In your own words, pray about today's word now.
2. Holy Ghost, cause me to MANIFEST AGAIN this year (Pray it seriously for 3 days, many times daily as led).
3. Enemies of my MANIFESTATION: dry up this year!
4. Pray as you are led now about your life generally.
5. Pray about your goals for the year again.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:17am On Feb 08, 2017
TOPIC: SEE THE END ALWAYS!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
1 CORINTHIANS 15: 56-58
PSALM 37: 23-40
Mr. Blucher, the famous Prussian war General, was beaten in nine out of ten battles, but he refused to give up. He won the tenth, most important and last battle. He had his disappointments, but refused to surrender to self-pity, depression, blaming his colleagues, or parental background. No matter what you go through this year, always remember that the end is what matters. The question always asked concerning every BUSINESS BALANCE SHEET is, "What is the bottom line"? Is it red (loss) or blue (profit)? History abounds with instances of doubtful battles or unexpected reverses transformed by one man's stubbornness into eleventh-hour triumph. 1 Corinthians 15:58 says: " Be steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labour is not in vain, in the Lord." The key words here are "unmovable" and "always abounding." Psalm 37:37 declares: "Mark the perfect man and behold the upright: for the END of that man is peace." Note: "THE END." God is telling me to inform you that NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE EXPERIENCING NOW, YOUR END WILL BE VERY GLORIOUS! Please stay till the end! When asked how he had been so successful in his discoveries and inventions, Thomas Edison said, "I start where other men leave off." Learn from him. When the great orator, Winston Churchill, went back to his old college to speak, he stood before that great audience and said only six words, "Never, never, never, never give up!" That is considered as one of his best speeches ever. Someone asked James Corbett, the heavy weight boxing champion at that time, what it took to be a heavy weight champion, and he said, "Fight one more round." FIGHT ONE MORE ROUND! It means: KEEP MOVING! It means, Never stop! It means: NEVER ALLOW DISCOURAGEMENT TO WIN and it means: NEVER COMPARE YOURSELF TO OTHERS! A German proverb says: "He who is often shooting hits the mark at last." SHOOT OFTEN! By the grace of God, this is your year and there shall be EVIDENCE! Make friends with your past, be focused on your present and be optimistic about your future. Never, never, never, never give up now! SEE THE END ALWAYS!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5: What a friend...
2. My end is PEACE! My end is DIGNITY! My end is TESTIMONY! Every voice and force of failure/shame concerning my life, S-C-A-T-T-E-R in Jesus name.
3. Every plan of setback powers, discouragement, depression or regrets concerning me this year, dry up in Jesus name.
4. Finish your Bible this year.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:25am On Feb 09, 2017
TOPIC: THE SECRET OF THE BEE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PROVERBS 10: 1-10
Consider the bee that makes honey. It does not hang around the hive. The road to failure is greased with the slime of indifference. Some work out a future, while others just waste away the time. Never has a man who lived a life of ease left a name worth remembering. Most of our troubles arise from procrastination or idleness. Resist the control of the flesh and you will grab a windfall of divine touch. You will look more peaceful this year as you diligently pursue your assignment with fresh diligence. Just over the hill is a beautiful valley, but you must climb the hill to see it. No one ever climbed a hill just by looking at it. Ambition never gets anywhere until it forms a partnership with work! No dream becomes true until you wake up and make it work. You have tasted glory and riches before, bit you will taste greater glory in this year 2017! The secret of success and winning is sweat! Faith may move mountains but hard work can put a tunnel (road) through that mountain! There are too many miracle seekers, who depend mainly on prayer, prayer and prayer because they are lazy. There are so many believed vers who keep declaring: "I am a multi-millionaire" every morning but do nothing or little all day long. Remember the Parable of the Talents; until you work out your talent in patience and faith, mixed with prayers, then disgrace is inevitable. Don't be a mentally lazy person because God does not reward mediocres. He made you for excellence and the best. Living is frustration without working beyond your potential. Let God use today's devotional to challenge you again in this New Year, because if you don't work hard, you will live hard. Reject discouragement! Consider the bee!
2. Thank God for His goodness and the Word today.
3. I claim the provision of starting capital for business and capital for business expansion in 2017 in Jesus name.
4. I attack the spirit of procrastination, laziness and fear.
5. I violently decree that this is my year of EVIDENCE! And that my life and labour shall not be wasted this year.
6. This is my year if work and EVIDENCE! The labour of my hand will flourish more and more as I receive special FAVOUR for RESULTS and EVIDENCE again.
7. Pray for job seekers. Loose jobs for the jobless this year.
8. Pray about today now.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 9:21am On Feb 10, 2017
TOPIC: THE NEW AMBASSADORIAL APPOINTMENT!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
2 CORINTHIANS 2:14;
ROMANS 8: 19-28
This is your enviable year of EVIDENCE and by the grace of God, you are UNSTOPPABLE. This is a year that your appointment with failure, sickness, demotion, delay, stagnation, shame, premature death is TERMINATED in Jesus name. This is a year the Lord is appointing you as his permanent ambassador of His United Kingdom. He is telling me to appoint you as its ambassador of wealth, holiness, power, speed, divine health and uncommon breakthroughs. All these blessings are located at the popular EVIDENCE avenue and you cannot be rubbished or disgraced. However, you must determine again to live in line with the scriptural scripture picture of that insignificant insect, the Ant whose foresight and industry is an example of wisdom to the sluggard. It has no direction, general overseer or controller, yet each ant works independently of the rest, being guided by a common goal to add to the common store. You have higher intelligence and grace than ordinary ants. Plan afresh and work this New Year in order to establish your NEW AMBASSADORIAL appointment. From Abraham to Apostle Paul, no victorious saint ever was lazy. Mahatma Gandhi said, "Indolence (laziness) is a delightful but distressing state; we must be doing something to be happy. Action is no less necessary than thought to the instructive tendencies of the human frames." Remember that he was a Buddhist! Not a Christain! I see a wonderful year ahead for you and your family. Reject procrastination! It is a demon that has wasted many. Do what you must do now! A lazy, rich man will die in disgrace later! Do your best to study other successful men and women this year! READ BIOGRAPHIES in 2017. Don't join the jokers on the pathway of EVIDENCE. God means business this year! Your labour shall be sweet and your days unto gray hair shall be a story of peace. Labour is the pathway to increase; that is why the Lord is emphasizing it at this crucial time of this crucial year. Nobody goes up without working. Every working hand makes a wealthy life. Dignity is an offspring of diligence. Prayerfully kill procrastination and put in extra hours into your life's assignment this year. With labour, you will shine brighter and better this year! AN ENEMY MUST SUBMIT BY FORCE THIS YEAR, especially at the ASABA special Anointing service of this weekend! You cannot labour in vain this year! Amen and amen!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Onward Christain Soldiers..
2. Turn to the NEW 402 prayer points section of this booklet.
3. I decree: Every enemy of my throne; SCATTER! SCATTER!! SCATTER and SUBMIT by FORCE in Jesus name.
4. Pray very well against the spirit of demotion again. Pray about today as led.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:44am On Feb 11, 2017
TOPIC: JAMES OWEN: YOU ARE NEXT!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PROVERBS 23: 6-18
I am led to remind you again of inspirational story of a young boy in Europe called James Owen who many years ago, told his coach that he wanted to become a great athlete. Tue coach gave him the four keys to stardom- Determination, Dedication, Attitude and Discipline. The young Owen began working with them. At the 1923 Berlin Olympics, he got 4 gold medals and his record in long jump lasted for 25 years unbroken. He did not just have a goal like you have for this year, but he applied himself to the vital keys for success. Attitude is simply defined as the way you think and feel about something or somebody even when there is a problem. In this year 2017, without a positive attitude to your discovered purpose, your expectations become a waste because, there are giants on your way up. What you didn't believe in does not produce for you. "For as he thinketh in his heart so is he..." (Proverbs 23:7). Note vs. 18 of the same chapter. You need a positive attitude (thinking) towards any desire (expectation) you are believing God for in this year of EVIDENCE. Nehemiah was positive and bold in the face of danger (Nehemiah 6:11). Be the same! The battles and trials of life will not cease. Sometimes they come as a mighty flood but as long as your attitude is always positive, no battle will sink your ship of progress. Stay focused on, "I can win," "I am an overcomer," "My end is peace," "I can do all things," "Problems are temporary," "I am destined to win," "Lack is not my portion," etc. The Holy Ghost is saying strongly to you again: Be positive towards life! You can be a star brighter than the young Owen. Pity the man who earns a million dollars, but is not a millionaire. What is pitiful is that his income grows but he doesn't. Your attitude (mindset) determines your altitude (progress). Arise within! And whether they like it or not, an ENEMY will submit to you this year BY FORCE, especially at the ASABA anointing service of today! This is your year! Amen and amen!
2. Ask God for the wisdom and grace to think right this year in Jesus name.
3. Spirit of depression, heaviness and fear, loose me and go forever in Jesus name.
4. Every satanic manipulation concerning my mind and life, be paralyzed in Jesus name.
5. Pray for troubled homes today! Pray about today seriously now.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:41am On Feb 12, 2017
TOPIC: 2017 BILL: SETTLED!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
RUTH 4: 1-17
ACTS 20: 26-29
I am led to use today's popular allegory because somebody needs to catch today's word from heaven. This allegory has provoked testimonies worldwide:
"I was walking down life's highway a long time ago. One day I saw a sign that read: Heaven's Grocery (food) Store." As I got a little closer, the door came wide open. Before I knew it, I was standing right inside. I saw hosts of angels standing everywhere, one handed me a basket and said, "my child, shop with care." All that a believer would ever need were in the store. First I saw that patience and love were in the same row. Further down, was understanding. You need that everywhere you go. I got a box of wisdom, a bag or two of faith, I just could not miss the Holy Ghost, for "it" was all over the place. I stopped to get some strength and courage to help me run the race. But I remembered I needed grace. I did not forget salvation for it was free. Then I went to the counter to pay the bills. But as I went, I saw prayer and I discovered that peace and joy were so much on the shelf. So I picked them. Songs and praises were hanging near, so I just helped myself. Then I asked the angel, "how much do I now pay?" He smiled and said, "Just take them and go." Again I smiled at him and said, "How much really do I owe?" He smiled again and said, "My child, Jesus paid your bill LONG TIME OUT!" I feel like shouting on my writing table right now! Blessed be God that all you and your family will ever need till the end of this year 2017 and indeed till you breathe your last in old age on this planet, has been fixed. Jesus bought you and your problems, just like Boaz bought Ruth and her poverty. Relax and trust the God of creation. You will laugh all your days in Jesus name. No force in hell is strong enough to erase your destiny. When you know what God has done, you become a star without struggles!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: When the roll is called...
2. I commit the year to God again. Lord, grant me the grace to overcome every trial. Worship God for Hiss provision.
3. I scatter every EVIDENCE blocker and every delay manufacturer concerning my provision this year.
4. Declare several times: " I belong to God. I am not my own. I was bought with a price. Therefore I refuse to struggle this year. I will trust God. Whether the devil likes it or not, I must shine in Jesus name." Be expectant!
5. Pray for those celebrating their birthdays this month.
6. Still pray about your 2017 goals now!
7. I will NOT KNOW MY CHILDREN'S GRAVE in Jesus name.
8. Pray concerning today as led now.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:45am On Feb 13, 2017
TOPIC: YOU ATTRACT WHAT YOU RESPECT!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
GALATIANS 4: 12-16
HEBREWS 12: 14-17
There is a popular philosophical saying that: "Familiarity breeds contempt" (lack of respect). Why did the Galatians lose their initial, divine revelation received from Paul? (Gal. 4:15). In this year 2017, God can send people into your life to be a great blessing to you. They could come as your spouse (husband/wife), children, parents, servant. There is danger however, of despising anything we are used to. Yes, I repeat, "familiarity breeds contempt." Of a truth, you see these helpers more often than others, but never disregard them or despise them. For example, your pastor's messages will stop blessing you the day familiarity creeps in. Pastors, please help the people! Be balanced and stop being extremely friendly with the people! There must always be a border line. Years ago, a young lady lost her marriage and drove the ex-husband back into a life of women and alcohol. The cause was familiarity. The man was used to staying out so late at the beginning of their marriage. She complained and after much talk,he repented and started coming hone as early as 7:30pm. After a while, she started complaining of being tired of him. The last time they quarrelled, she told him that he was the ugliest man ever created by God and that no other woman could 'buy' him for a cent or a dollar. The guy got angry and has since resumed his normal "night browsing", at least just to know whether he is worth a cent or whether he is worth a dollar. Her problem was that she had allowed familiarity to produce contempt for God's divine source of reaching out to her on this planet. This is a New Year and you must take time to answer the following questions quietly: Is it true that couples that stay apart or sleep in two different rooms miss each other more? Do you respect people you hardly see, compared to those you see daily? Why do most couples have the problem of lack of sexual attraction after some years of marriage? Do you know that this lack of sexual attraction has led to so much adultery and unfaithfulness? It is all linked to familiarity! Do all you can to add spice to your relationships and never do anything the same way for too long. Variety is the spice of life! Why did Esau lose his birthright? Do you know that people can also become so familiar with spiritual things that they become dry and vain? Bible reading and even prayer can become so dry because of familiarity! Learn and never forget: You can only attract what you respect!
1. Thank God for today's word and pray about it as led.
2. This is your year! Repent from any way in which familiarity has crept into any relationship that God gave to you.
3. Holy Ghost fire, consume every incantation released by my enemies concerning this year (Pray it seriously).
4. Pray other prayer points as led.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:46am On Feb 14, 2017
TOPIC: ONLY SPIRITUAL IDIOTS DO THIS!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
MICAH 7: 1-10
Since reputation makes room for emphasis and the wicked turn of events in the world today, I am led to remind you that Spain fought a civil war from 1936-1939. In that war, General Franco and his armies of loyalists were to attack the Spanish capital - Madrid. The attack was actually carried out in four columns (groups). But before then, a substantial number of General Franco's men had been planted within the city of Madrid with the plan of organizing widespread confusion and anarchy within the city, so that the four columns led by General Franco himself could effectively overrun the Spanish capital. This military plan went well and the advance party of General Franco was popularly called, "The Fifth Columnists." In fact, the capture of Madrid would have been impossible without the activities of the Fifth Columnists. The practice is an act of internal rebellion against any group, person or country. You must watch out in this year 2017 against the operation of the "spiritual fifth columnists," which your enemy, the devil, may have sent to attack your progress by causing confusion, depression or self-pity. There are Fifth Columnists everywhere! This world is full of deadly, spiritual wickedness. The enemy can use people within your house, ministry or office. In this year of EVIDENCE, you shall not be their victim! Watch out and win. Micah 7:4 says, "The best of them is as a brier. The most upright (trusted) is sharper than a thorn hedge." Vs 5: "Trust ye not in a friend, put ye not confidence in a guide." There will be no needs for the words "WATCH and PRAY" if you are required to TRUST EVERYONE! Oh no, that is a mistake of fools and spiritual idiots. Indeed, there is a difference between, "love your neighbour" and "trust your neighbour." Never trust any flesh and blood! Remember that: The enemy without is powerless without the enemy within. Watch! Love all! Trust none!
1. Thank God for today's word and pray about it as led.
2. Vow that you will love people, but never trust anybody except God this year.
3. In this year 2017, I speak to the operation room of evil programmers and blow up their altars in Jesus name.
4. I command every siege of the enemy against my life to be dismantled in Jesus name.
5. I take divine insurance against all forms of enemies!
6. Lord, disappoint and disgrace every household enemy in 2017.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) / I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 289
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.