Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Militants Embraced Amnesty In Imo (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Embraced Amnesty In Imo (Video) (14433 Views)

[VIDEOS] See How Dreaded Militant, Don Waney Embraced Amnesty In 2016 / Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) / Re-alignment: Why PMB, APC Embraced Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Embraced Amnesty In Imo (Video) by supereagle(m): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2016
greatermax77:
THIS GOVERNOR, ROCHAS OKOROCHA IS FULL OF DECIET(419). ITS THIS DEN GUN THE MILITANTS USED TO BLOW PIPE LINE? HOW CAN A GROWN MAN LIKE THIS WILL LABEL HUNTERS AS MILITANTS.
GET THE REAL MILITANTS & STOP FOOLING URSELF FOR CHRIST SAKE.
Dane Gun is the correct spelling. Take note.
Re: Militants Embraced Amnesty In Imo (Video) by pxDharniel(m): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2016
Do these people even know the meaning of a militant. Which group do they represent and where do they operate?

APC and Okorocha cannot fool us this time!
Re: Militants Embraced Amnesty In Imo (Video) by skelewu404(m): 10:29am On Sep 16, 2016
supereagle:

The man is very smart and thinks ahead of the people is leading. He can pocket the whole of Africa.
I tell u, that guy is a 21st century scammer
Re: Militants Embraced Amnesty In Imo (Video) by Lordxeer(m): 10:29am On Sep 16, 2016
Its going down
Re: Militants Embraced Amnesty In Imo (Video) by sweerychick(f): 10:30am On Sep 16, 2016
Well, only God knows who those people are But in my opinion I don't think they are militants, they look more like political thugs, or tired criminals trying to enjoy the dividends of amnesty angry
Re: Militants Embraced Amnesty In Imo (Video) by fiftynaira(m): 10:30am On Sep 16, 2016
Ujoatu you and ur pay masters re clowns paying hunters to come and act as militants is quite laughable...

Insecurity is a major challenge in imo!
Re: Militants Embraced Amnesty In Imo (Video) by yeyeboi(m): 10:31am On Sep 16, 2016
How did we arrive at this junction? Nigeria is a failed state leave it or take it, APCSHIT has turned nigeria into a propaganda ground.
Re: Militants Embraced Amnesty In Imo (Video) by nkemdi89(f): 10:33am On Sep 16, 2016
odomanis:

There is no and there has never been militancy in Imo state. Okorocha stage managed this to get attention and be erroneously seen as stopping what does not exist. Which militant carries den gun and double barrel ? What is he going to offer them that attracted them to drop guns? Okorocha is a scam and should not be taken serious.
Sometimes we should remove sentiments especially if we have less information on a particular issue, kindly take a visit to ohaji or oguta and see how violent and volatile the area is, go to etekuru, ejemekuru, izombe and how houses are burned everyday, grenade are usually use for reprisal attacks, every household own guns, police station are vandalised every time, the youths are not scared of deaths as there is aggression everywhere including young and old. In fact those people have little similarities with an owerri man as they exhibit more of riverine behaviours and culture. This isn't an ear say but from someone who is privy to know.
Re: Militants Embraced Amnesty In Imo (Video) by seunfape(m): 10:40am On Sep 16, 2016
Militants in Imo state or thieves? This news is a disgrace to Nairalander in fact two years old baby knows that there is no single millitant in Imo state.all they have there are thugs and thieves.
Re: Militants Embraced Amnesty In Imo (Video) by Mckennedy: 10:42am On Sep 16, 2016
ujoatu:
See How Militants Embraced Amnesty In Imo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2piIiP7fz2k

Militant campaigning for APC singing "na APC dem want oh"...what does that tells you? pay master..Rochas de Roch..lol.

1 Like

Re: Militants Embraced Amnesty In Imo (Video) by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 16, 2016
I thought the militants were all in the south-south/Niger-delta... when did Imo State start having militants?
Re: Militants Embraced Amnesty In Imo (Video) by luvinhubby(m): 11:04am On Sep 16, 2016
grin Okorocha is a crook, millitants with Awka made local dane guns? grin

Worse still, chanting 'na APC we want o, onye oma'.

Rochas wu anu-ofia. cheesy
Re: Militants Embraced Amnesty In Imo (Video) by Sall(m): 11:07am On Sep 16, 2016
Even the criminals and the jobless ipob taunts will embrace amnesty too. And when there is no amnesty it is Biafra must go . Noncense .
Re: Militants Embraced Amnesty In Imo (Video) by czaratwork: 11:34am On Sep 16, 2016
God bless you
hobermener:
Apc and propaganda/bread and butter. Are these militants with local guns?? All i see is a governor trying to fool just one person - HIMSELF!!
Apc and foolishness....
Re: Militants Embraced Amnesty In Imo (Video) by Carter4luv(m): 11:44am On Sep 16, 2016
wecan:
Stop calling this people militants because they're hunters. Okorocha is a crook and evil, Nigerians will know him soon. Imo people eyes has opened

ure rite dey are hunters, militants weapons u cant find dis cheap guns. hunters use akwa, herdsmen used ak, militants used machine and high quality guns.
Re: Militants Embraced Amnesty In Imo (Video) by asamaigho(m): 11:53am On Sep 16, 2016
skelewu404:
what if i tell u that rochas hire those jobless people to pose as militants.
that guy can do anything just to score cheap political point if u doubt me take a trip to owerri

I guess we must have underestimated d foolishness of rochas ......d man just dey fall my hand.
Re: Militants Embraced Amnesty In Imo (Video) by greatermax77(m): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2016
Thanks bros
Re: Militants Embraced Amnesty In Imo (Video) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
The fear of the crocodile smile is the beginning of wisdom, even the criminals in the creeks have fallen in line grin grin

Re: Militants Embraced Amnesty In Imo (Video) by Akinaukwa: 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
All these hunters that denounced hunting for squirrels sorry i mean militants Dont mind me those weapons got me confused cos i couldnt imagine militants operating with dane guns. Scam level upgraded.
Re: Militants Embraced Amnesty In Imo (Video) by wizzy39: 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
Bunch of hungry people in this economic recession seeking for the benefits of amnesty...please, Nigeria is better than this.
Re: Militants Embraced Amnesty In Imo (Video) by waltinnovers: 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
This okorohausa self, I never hear say millitant dey for my state talk of surrendering their weapons. Honestly, okorohausa hired those guys. He will surrender or he will die like abacha. Imolites don open eye well well
Re: Militants Embraced Amnesty In Imo (Video) by Bjergtrolde: 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
ujoatu:
See How Militants Embraced Amnesty In Imo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2piIiP7fz2k

These have to be the most expensive guns with respect to cost/effectiveness.
Business idea : Go to Ondo, buy locally made guns from hunters, transport to Imo state, claim to be a militant and hand them in and its " I dong alert " from then on.
Re: Militants Embraced Amnesty In Imo (Video) by cyprex: 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
You don't seem happy over this development, WHY?

wecan:
Stop calling this people militants because they're hunters. Okorocha is a crook and evil, Nigerians will know him soon. Imo people eyes has opened
Re: Militants Embraced Amnesty In Imo (Video) by Hardtalkjoe: 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
I AM OKIGWE -ARONDIZUOGU -ONITSHA ROAD, A FEDERAL HIGHWAY BY DESIGNATION. I WAS BUILT BEFORE INDEPENDENCE AND UPGRADED TO THE POSITION OF A WELL BUILT AND DRAINED ROAD BY REYNOLDS CONSTRUCTION COMPANY THRU THE GOVERNMENT OF ALHAJI USMAN ALIYU SHEHU SHAGARI IN 1981/82. I SERVED MERCHANTS, TRAVELLERS AND TOURISTS FROM CROSS RIVER, AKWA IBOM, ABIA, ENUGU, BENUE, EBONYI ETC. I TRAVERSED BETWEEN IMO AND ANAMBRA STATES CUTTING THRU SO MANY TOWNS AND VILLAGES. I AM IN A TERRIBLE STATE OF DISREPAIR NOW AND ALL MY MERCHANTS, TRAVELLERS AND TOURISTS HAVE ABANDONED ME , MY NEW COMPANIONS NOW ARE ARMED ROBBERS AND KIDNAPPERS. THESE DAYS I WITNESS BLOOD-LETTING AND OTHER VICES. MY HOST COMMUNITIES NOW HAVE BEEN CUT OFF FROM THE NEW NIGERIA. THEIR COMMERCE, HEALTH AND AGRICULTURE ARE NOW IN JEOPARDY. GOVERNOR ROCHAS OKOROCHA SHOULD PLS BRING MY TRAVAILS TO MR RAJI FASHOLA AND PRESIDENT MOHAMMADU BUHARI, LET ME SHARE OUT OF THE #70 BILLION NAIRA BEING SPENT ON ROAD CONSTRUCTION AND BUILDING. I HAVE SPENT OVER TWENTY FIVE YEARZ IN BAD CONDITIONS. ROCHAS AND PMB PLS GET ME OUT OF HERE LET ME CONTRIBUTE MY QUOTA TOWARDS NATION BUILDING. OKIGWE ARONDIZUOGU ONITSHA ROAD

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Militants Embraced Amnesty In Imo (Video) by usbcable(m): 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
Watched the video on channels TV and I was ashamed at the fallacy.
Those guys are just a bunch if jobless youths.
The guns were nothing close to what we see real militants brandish
Re: Militants Embraced Amnesty In Imo (Video) by 9jaRonin(m): 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
So all these locally made rifles/Dane guns are being used by these "militants" abi??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yekini Nabena Misrepresents Voice Of America Video On Corruption In Nigeria / House Of Representatives To Probe Obasanjo, Yar’Adua & Jonathan Power Contracts / N5,000: FG To Use Biometric Data Collation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.