Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,240 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) (26961 Views)

Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) / Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission / Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by kabakaauu: 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
Question Time is an interview program by channels television that profiles the activities and accountability portfolios of office holder, Governors , minister and co... In this program Governor of Imo State Rochas Okorocha Was asked how much do the status he erected in Imo cost .... You need to see his reaction and answer...

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA1xPyYa_jU

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by ladeb: 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
Too much money oya talk make we hear
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
From the little I watched from the 10mins video, what I heard was
'What Imo state need is education' if they are educated they won't be saying negative things about the statues we erected'.....

Smh!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by smile11s(m): 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
People don’t build statues upandan to inspire citizens. Build the economy, give them jobs and statues will appear.

When presented with the theory that their saviour was black white Christians often say, "He may not have been white, but he definitely wasn't black!"

But why couldn't it be possible? The Bible says that black people lived among the Israelite ranks. We know this because an entire book - The Song of Solomon - was essentially love poetry about the blackness of King Solomon and the beauty of King Solomon black wives. As we all know, Jesus was a descendant of David and Solomon. One of the black brides of Solomon could have been Jesus' ancestral grandmother.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by anuoluwapo884(m): 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
Why would I waste my data to listen to lies

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
Too bad for him..
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by psalmhorah(m): 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
lol
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by klassd(m): 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
Con artist, lying and smiling.

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by nony43(m): 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
Okorocha is a Scammer

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by three: 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
Why a Governor in 2017 Nigeria believes Statues are a priority talk less of utilising state funds and facilities to promote the Governor's private foundation is to put it mildly, a mystery.

Note: the mildly is assuming that there is no case of wilful misappropriation of state funds and resources.
(this may be a far-fetched thought considering the motivation of Nigerian politicians).

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by Boyooosa(m): 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
Some Nigerian leaders are corruptly intelligent but lack intellectual brillance.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by lilfreezy: 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
My stupid governor. Imolites were complaining about ohakim's hash policies till this scammer came and played on their emotions, just like how buhari scammed us against jona. All these useless leaders should be executed angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by terrificjoe(m): 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
super story

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by henrycharly70(m): 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hmm angry
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by jamalnation(m): 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
l
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by BruncleZuma: 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Just Negodu

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
shocked

No comment on Rochas's madness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by sajb(m): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
Misplaced priorities..

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by Vickiweezy(m): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
Must we watch the video?? angry
Just say how much he spent on it angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by PointZerom: 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
Okoroawusa

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by Emmasonic4me: 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
Rochas Okoroawusa... I support you... Oya knack me one statue sharperly...lol.. I hope you still get my picture to give the sculptor?Make sure it's a good one too... ... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by miqos03: 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
Read
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by Nonnyflex(m): 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
Would have been shocked if the Rochas I know tells anybody the price that Man can dodge issues. no waste ur precious data biko ... .. In the meantime book ur imostatue now to avoid rush 15% discount still applies
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by Heywhizzy(m): 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
oya talk your spoil

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No comment on Rochas's madness.
Is that all you can say?

Me I cannot come and be wasting my mb..abeg who watch the video,make he/she summarize am
Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by jaheymezz(m): 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
op what kind of rubbish play is this I thought you'll write the amount sha...... take time last warning

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Speaks On The Cost Of The Statues He Built In Imo (Video) by pezeji(m): 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
idiot is explaining, which mumu will believe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Primaries: Mama Taraba Is APC In The Day, PDP At Night - Oshiomole / Bauchi, Gombe Oil Wells Cause Tension, Goje Urges Buhari’s Intervention / Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.