Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,417 members, 7,812,229 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) (38464 Views)

Yemi Alade In Hot Leather Pants On Stage. (Photos) / Skiibii Strips To His Pants On Stage (Photos, Video) / Davido's Face As A Lady Rocks Him On Stage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) by Goddygee(m): 9:03am On Sep 16, 2016
mm
Re: Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) by HRich(m): 9:03am On Sep 16, 2016
Going crazy day by day
Re: Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) by naijaboiy: 9:03am On Sep 16, 2016
Smellymouth:
The same burna boy performed on stage in his underpants in Felabration 2013..

Special Shallat to his weed supplier...

You sabi! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 9:04am On Sep 16, 2016
Does he use condom?
Re: Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) by agbotemi64(m): 9:04am On Sep 16, 2016
I wunt blame him .# say no to Oshogbo weed!!!
Instagram # MR.BAYO from Unilorin

Re: Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 16, 2016
Burna boy and craziness

Re: Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) by alatbaba1(m): 9:04am On Sep 16, 2016
Kk. Oyo weed @ wrk
Re: Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) by Benjom(m): 9:07am On Sep 16, 2016
kolawaxxy:

Bros, this your grammar follow. Abeg, "WHOM" are you trying to impress? undecided

You ofcourse
Re: Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) by CHYMZZY(m): 9:10am On Sep 16, 2016
Benue get the highest Ash*w* biz accross Nigeria, especially the upan devé people among them...

Dnt ask me how i know
Re: Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) by PrinceMario(m): 9:16am On Sep 16, 2016
MaQuin:
hmmmm nothing wey person no go see
My queen, where have you been?
Re: Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 16, 2016
Benjom:

You ofcourse

"Whom" is the object of the verb "impress" while "you" is the subject. Do you have a problem with that?
Re: Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 9:23am On Sep 16, 2016
So na so condom be? E resemble balloon for eye
Re: Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 16, 2016
kolawaxxy:

Bros, this your grammar no follow abeg. Whom are you trying to impress? undecided
cheesy grin
Re: Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) by Smellymouth: 9:33am On Sep 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

You sabi! gringrin

His royal flyness aka Finest... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) by asarebabson: 9:36am On Sep 16, 2016
kennygee:
Benue state has had the highest figures for HIV and AIDS patients for years now. He is trying to do a sensitization via his performance, I'm sure NACA will be impressed.

Where those people dey sef, we no dey hear their noise again.
I am really falling in love with u cos ur nonsense often make sense. More elbow to ur grace dear. Sorry for the joke but it seem u r the only one who try to understand the reason of his action based on ur comment.
Re: Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) by HMZi: 9:38am On Sep 16, 2016
He was amazing that day...at least safe sex theme got promoted..#makurdirocks
Re: Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) by asarebabson: 9:40am On Sep 16, 2016
99foxxy:
End shall never wonder, u no sabi condom for ur mind ba & u want me to believe u right? Lolz
Re: Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) by HMZi: 9:44am On Sep 16, 2016
CHYMZZY:
Benue get the highest Ash*w* biz accross Nigeria, especially the upan devé people among them...

Dnt ask me how i know

though am idoma,i'll still point out that what u said about the tiv pipo is sick and naive...can't u leave out negative stereotypes out of ur comments?
Re: Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) by agboskipool(m): 9:45am On Sep 16, 2016
kennygee:
Benue state has had the highest figures for HIV and AIDS patients for years now. He is trying to do a sensitization via his performance, I'm sure NACA will be impressed.

,have u been to Benue before y do u rate dem as highest HIV patient,jus keep quit if u don't have anytin to type

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 16, 2016
MissGdope:

cheesy grin

Hello cutiepie, I wouldn't have quoted you but the superiority of your palatable beauty differs. grin
Re: Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) by HMZi: 9:49am On Sep 16, 2016
99foxxy:
u get mind o,na skin u dey run since? Lol...well na so condom be sha but na usually prick dey enter sha nt air..u ehn! Lol
Re: Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) by HMZi: 9:57am On Sep 16, 2016
kennygee:

wallow in ur ignorance and see how far u'll go....hiv is so rare this day,every1 is wiser now,the numbers u speak of cant be more than those of lagos,ph,kano et al..pls check d current stat n stop issuing negative stereotypes..
Re: Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) by Jay542(m): 9:59am On Sep 16, 2016
Trips grin
Re: Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 9:59am On Sep 16, 2016
MaQuin:
hmmmm nothing wey person no go see
Abi o. Come to think of it. What he is actually doing is brilliant, like a form of sensitizing d people there about sexual protection since they have d highest cases of HIV...
So how are you doing today beauty? smiley
Re: Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) by GoodSide: 10:28am On Sep 16, 2016
exactly bro
this niggi with his low iq..he be making noise on stage with dat condom ass baloon ish
but he nacked dat ugly ass btch who exposed his ugly ass on social media couple of months back with dat babymama stupid yankee slogan ish.
once im smoke sk.
oh boy na skin to skin tins plus huge cums up in dat bich.
AntiWailer:
Nice weed.

Use condom on stage.

Skin in the room.
Re: Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) by DaisyJulie(f): 10:32am On Sep 16, 2016
I think it's a kind of sensitization which is not a bad thing.
Re: Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) by manando1(m): 10:32am On Sep 16, 2016
I think it a simple way of saying to his fans condomise

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 10:33am On Sep 16, 2016
HMZi:
u get mind o,na skin u dey run since? Lol...well na so condom be sha but na usually prick dey enter sha nt air..u ehn! Lol
Why you de talk like this? must every girl have sex?
Re: Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 16, 2016
kolawaxxy:

Hello cutiepie, I wouldn't have quoted you but the superiority of your palatable beauty differs. grin
Hello
and thanks lol cheesy
Re: Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 10:37am On Sep 16, 2016
asarebabson:
End shall never wonder, u no sabi condom for ur mind ba & u want me to believe u right? Lolz
Believe, i don't know it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Hugged Bobrisky, He's Now A She" - Jude Okoye / Mocheddah Is Getting Married To Prince ‘BK’ Bukunyi Olateru-Olagbegi / 2face Idibia At Zion And Nino's School Cultural Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.