Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,364 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed (15470 Views)

No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed / Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS / "FG Did Not Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For The 21 Chibok Girls" - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by hamilton62(m): 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
U mean APC have succeeded in doctoring in some girls to claim being chibok girls?
Because there nothing like chibok girls.

Not long ago APC test the first girl they trained to play as one of chibok girls having seen how the public reacted, they re now ready to present us with more.
i won't be surprised if the fresh process has the release of Kabiru Sokoto accompanying it....
Where is Kabiru Sokoto Lainus Mohameed?
Though we know you can never speak the truth otherwise you'll loss your identity, asking just for formality sake.
Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by Jwise4422: 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
God don even tired for dis man! Dis lion wan talk to am...

1 Like

Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by chi4ik4(m): 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
Abiola, Awolowo, Azikiwe , Mutala Muhammad and co should be turning in their graves now with tears because of this PEST, Locust, Bacteria, virus called APC

1 Like

Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by anytexy: 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
U mean APC have succeeded in doctoring in some girls to claim being chibok girls?
Because there nothing like chibok girls.

Not long ago APC test the first girl they trained to play as one of chibok girls having seen how the public reacted, they re now ready to present us with more.
Gbam! Na your papa born you, All na big SCAM

1 Like

Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by best44ever: 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
[url]God have mercy upon this Country[/url][b][/b][url][/url]/8XTloc
Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by ultimate73(m): 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
This man needs prayer for him to stop lying

Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
kai, devil dey learn work where dis man dey. i throway salute for you sir. oh Mpa choi!
Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by awa(m): 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
Smoking is not good for some people's mental composure. ...
Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by Dshocker(m): 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
Over a period of two years,my government wasn't capable of any positive result & here they are again,trying to decisive us once more
Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by Adiola(f): 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
That means the news of releasing kabiru sokoTo is true ,he teSted the water to see nigerians' reaction and to know the next action bubu we are watching
Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by Yeligray(m): 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
I'm a soldier,i'm a man i carry the nation on my shoulders,i travel to lands near and far i stand in my post i'm keeping guide.if i speak to u 4rm far beyond. If i neva get to see d risinq sun,"dont u 4get my troubles,don't u 4get d struggles i made 4 u".

1 Like

Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by takwanson: 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
Can't u be quiet and let Nigerians face reality of this recession.
Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by greatermax77(m): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
IS NOT BETTER FOR THE HANDLERS OF THIS CLUELESS GOVT. TO KEEP QUIET THAN TO BE SPEWING TRASH ALL THE TIME?
Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by timecapsule: 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
APC... is NOLLYWOOD in GOVERNMENT. They use the fake script of CHIBOK GIRLS against PDP government. Now they still want to use it to relaese BOKO HARAM members in prison. If they do! believe me, our government is BOKO-HARAM. Our eyes have opend, chibok girls saga is a scam.

1 Like

Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by prince985(m): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
lol..i so love dis guy, he is so skillful and talented in lying..lyk seriously how does he do it? mheen..i am always blown away by this guys work of art called "LIE"...thank God we have buhari to patronise his works

1 Like

Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by autonomous22: 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lol, another Lies from Mr. Lie* Mohammed
Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by bejeria101(m): 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
Your ancestors don leave you big time. Look road b4 you cross o! Olodo AMG
Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by lawdrigo: 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mr lie lie take it easy ooo.. are you not tired with lies?
Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by drss2(m): 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
hamilton62:

i won't be surprised if the fresh process has the release of Kabiru Sokoto accompanying it....
Where is Kabiru Sokoto Lainus Mohameed?
Though we know you can never speak the truth otherwise you'll loss your identity, asking just for formality sake.
dem plan to release kabiru sokoto before dem leak am for press.
Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by Yobo34(m): 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
Donwizbro:
Kai. Ooooooh, seriously a don tire 4 dis guy. How can a full grown up man be so cluerified when it comes to lying!

A full grown up man.. I kneel down greet ur english oh!

1 Like

Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by mhizAnnie(f): 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
Anytime I see this man's name, I don't care what the topic is about I just know he's lying...every single time grin
Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by avalontony(m): 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
Oga lai Muhammad, those girls are no longer girls but nursing mothers..... Please stop calling them girls.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by SaffronSpice: 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
The staged abduction has served its purpose.Let's move on.
Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by goodgood2(m): 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
gurunlocker:
They will bring those kids out in 2018 as part of campaign....
Which kids? They don't exist.
Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by 1miccza: 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
*Strolls into thread*peeps and sighs mttcchhhewww!!Who said that ?? Ooohhh Lai Mohammed,It's another lie joo
Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by jkendy(m): 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lai Mohammed, the author of all Lies and a custodian of shameful acts of the APC
Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by Mockinbird: 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lieing basterrd.
Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by Rekyz(m): 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
LIEnus Mohamed again? Mek i sidon see as dem wan rescue the shildrens.
Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by dionpholly(m): 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mr liar

Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by gurunlocker: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
goodgood2:
Which kids? They don't exist.
I believe that also... but they will surely form a group of girls come 2018
Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
Everyone is worried about the economy situation including the *chibok* girls. So, let's focus on that one first... undecided
Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by aiikman(m): 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
Advertisement Peoples Company......APC and advert one and the same....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Bribe Recovery : Rivers State Government Accuses Police Of Blackmail / Guber Election: APC Has No Candidate In Enugu – INEC / Osun: Kolapo Alimi, Supporters Say They Might Decamp To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.