Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,217 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS (34881 Views)

No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed / Nigerian Army Gears Up For 2017 Weapons Championship Inside Sambisa Forest. PICS / The Costly Designer Shoes Lai Mohammed Wore To Sambisa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 9:25am On Jan 16, 2017
The Federal Government has invited the BringBackOurGirls (BBOG) group for day and search sorties for missing Chibok girls to Sambisa Forest. The trip will enable the campaigners to have firsthand information on the efforts being made by the Nigerian military to rescue the girls.

Minister of Information and Culture, Alh. Lai Mohammed, convener of BBOG, Dr. (Mrs.) Oby Ezekwesili and others are pictured this morning with others as they are about to board a NAF plane to the vast and dreaded region....

The trip, being planned by the military, will see the Ministers of Defence and Information as well the Chief of Air Staff joining the invited BBOG members and a select group of journalists, first to the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Command Centre in Yola to witness first-hand the efforts being made to search for the girls by the NAF and then join the day and night sorties with the NAF to the Sambisa Forest.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/lai-mohammed-oby-ezekwesili-and-others.html

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 9:26am On Jan 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 9:28am On Jan 16, 2017
this is serious

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 9:28am On Jan 16, 2017
nice
Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:32am On Jan 16, 2017
see drama way them they act for here grin

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by dainformant(m): 9:32am On Jan 16, 2017
thats nice. hope they come back in one piece

6 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by frank202012: 9:38am On Jan 16, 2017
Where re the bushes? That place doesn't look like forest not to talk of sambisa....

They will soon go for Gulder ultimate search

Bad actors.....

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by INTROVERT(f): 9:40am On Jan 16, 2017
grin
Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by lonelydora: 9:40am On Jan 16, 2017
Oby is just making noise here and there. Nigerians, let's give kudos to our gallant military men. They are trying. If you manage to see or hear first hand information on what they are doing in North East. Nigerians should stop falling for blogger's story. The media is one of our problems in Nigeria.

Sambisa is not a small area. It's vast. Let's stop politicizing this fight.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by XXLDICK(m): 9:40am On Jan 16, 2017
I so much love this woman, she is a true patriot.

She remains unfettered despite the rejection and insults from many of her own.

Ride on Ma, I love you.

You are not a sellout neither were you used and dumped

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by TeleboiZ005(m): 9:40am On Jan 16, 2017
Ok...

Person shud not die o.....

Can u see me
Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by Gflat: 9:40am On Jan 16, 2017
Looks like they were taking a Tour and pictures in an aircraft to me. The real heros are those standing in line of fire not there nitwits

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by bettercreature(m): 9:40am On Jan 16, 2017
dainformant:
thats nice. hope they come back in one piece
You are heartless

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by Dc4life(m): 9:41am On Jan 16, 2017
Looking for Chibok girls is like looking for a needle in a haystack that has no needle in it..

Chibok girls is fake..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by Error111: 9:41am On Jan 16, 2017
DOLLAR EXCHANGE RATE IN A SINGLE ECONOMY
1) Pilgrims rate N197/$,
2) Customs rate N285/$,
3) Budget rate N305/$,
4) Interbank rate N315/$,
5) Fuel Imports rate N316/$,
6) International Card rate N319/$,
7) Travelex rate N345/$,
8 ) Special Funds Airlines N355/$,
9) Western Union N375/$,
10) BDC N399/$,
11) Black Market rate N492/$.
Who can beat this record? A Country with 11 different Exchange Rates for different purposes.

58 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by TheTimeKeeper: 9:41am On Jan 16, 2017
For those who are preparing for the upcoming JAMB this year
I have created a WhatsApp group for us jambites to come together discuss,share and enlighten ourselves on ideas,ways on which we can conquer this jamb once and for all

I will also be posting motivational quotes and stories which would invigorate our zeal to study and at the end reap the fruit of our hard wok

Who knows you might meet your future course mate here. . like me I am going for Geology in UNN.

Come and be inspired

I have no business whatsoever withe Jamb runs or anything like that.... Send me a message on 08110834075 to be added you won't regret it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by softMarket(m): 9:41am On Jan 16, 2017
We will hear another story very soon!!!

Oby should be wise by now.

They will use and dump you again|
Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Uncle Lai looking like a new mechanic!

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by edlion57(m): 9:41am On Jan 16, 2017
This APC adminstration love media ...soo much
Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by DONSMITH123(m): 9:42am On Jan 16, 2017
AND they must snap abi?

Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by three: 9:42am On Jan 16, 2017
Is Minister Mohammed still seating on the board of KNIGHTSBRIDGE DREDGING? A company he owns? Do this people ever learn abi does he want to do a #BabachirLawal

Knightsbridge is the same dredging company indicted by Fashola for illegal dredging in Lagos in June 2012

https://www.nairaland.com/2890578/june-2012-gov-fashola-indicts

1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by oladipo322(m): 9:42am On Jan 16, 2017
lai should just relocate there with his family

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 16, 2017
Keep dexieving yaselfs.... which chibok nonsense u dey look for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by MrGreenMavro: 9:42am On Jan 16, 2017
cheesy

GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH...2017 SEASON cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who will find the girls smiley smiley smiley

Lai Mohammed dressing be like Okada man own grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by Rilwayne001: 9:43am On Jan 16, 2017
Liar Muhammed

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by plainol(m): 9:43am On Jan 16, 2017
My wish is that the next Gulder Ultimate Search be done in Sambisa Forest.
Just my own wish.

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by millhouse: 9:44am On Jan 16, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
see drama way them they act for here grin
them wan act another movie again ooo..

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by NosaHenry(m): 9:44am On Jan 16, 2017
i like Oby's courage, afterall it is appointed for a man to die once. Safe trip

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by legendte(m): 9:44am On Jan 16, 2017
Drama
So na Lai mohammed want go locate the girls wey army men no find for over 2 years.

Tax payers money going down the drain.
Chai Chai Chai

This country na pure scam

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by Thomdey: 9:45am On Jan 16, 2017
Oby Ezekwesili deserves a position in Buhari's govt fr her relentless fight.but m sure she doesn't need it.kudos fr her tho

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Frank Edoho Criticizes South East Politicians For Attacking Peter Obi / Tony Elumelu - The Next CBN Governor / Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.