Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,221 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production (22396 Views)

Trials Of #china's Fastest Sky Train Begin In Eastern Shandong Province. / Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life. / Obama Backs $400m Plan To Begin Testing Of 5G Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by nNEOo(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2016
obontami:
at least having sex inside it . One is surely assured his Saved from rebels attack even when one is at war front . grin

Spat angrymust there be sex during any little conflict.....

But it save in there in case I want to kiss....right?
Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by sinkhole: 8:39am On Sep 17, 2016
WAO!! When I heard about that AAD thing in SA on BBC radio, I was like "hmm, Nigeria will be missing here!" but its like its still good to be a Nigerian, Im happy!
May ARA(thunder) strike dead the BokoHarams and their friends in the Delta grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by HMZi: 8:40am On Sep 17, 2016
The biafrans did it in the civil war so its gud that we r catching up
Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by obontami: 8:46am On Sep 17, 2016
nNEOo:

Spat angrymust there be sex during any little conflict.....

But it save in there in case I want to kiss....right?
True
Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by MbaanabaraAgu(m): 8:55am On Sep 17, 2016
Ofemannnu:

NA BBC-REUTERS EXPRESSWAY PROPAGANDA grin

http://www.authorityngr.com/2016/09/Forex-crisis--Innoson-Motors-shuts-down-production/
Exactly my point. Authority newspaper? Smmmh

1 Like

Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 17, 2016
nototribalist:
Story for the gods. Over here is always set to , ready to , planning to, no more we've been doing this or that.
.........WAILER THE ENEMY OF NIGERIA'S PROGRESS !!!

IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT AND DEVELOPED YOURS , WHO WILL DO IT FOR YOU ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by buckyfof(m): 8:58am On Sep 17, 2016
Techwriter:
In a time of recession, when people are struggling to eat, the first manufacturing initiative the government is bringing is a military technology to counter Biafra and NDA in case of a possible uprising. I finally give up believing in the future of this government.

U didn't want to mention bokoharam, becos it will contradict everything u ve said....truth be told, u re so myopic and blind with hate

1 Like

Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by jidxin(m): 9:01am On Sep 17, 2016
Nkem4040:
I have not seen any envy or jealousy from Biafrrans over Proforce company. That's who we are...we don't envy people, we don't measure ourselves with other people and neither do we dickk throat with others; what God has given you, its yours! However if this were Innoson or some Biaffran inventions, Afonja in its congenital envious mind and self-loathing spirit will rear their ugly heads railing insults and all manner of deceptive language to undermine it.
hhhmmmn kip thinking wit ur butt...let me ask u sumtin why do u think some country banned d use of ijab ...they say it's to protect d muslims...using ijab will surely cause unnecessary intimidation threat etc because dey re easily identifiable. ...now nobody is talking about biafran but yet u ain't satisfied.... now even if ipob is to start dia hate comment wat will dey say about dz ....nothing cos it all good wit no loopholes to start attacking .... besides did u read any comment by d so called afonjas praising demslves nd back lashing d ibos(mind u biafra doesnt exist)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by Skseries: 9:25am On Sep 17, 2016
Techwriter:
In a time of recession, when people are struggling to eat, the first manufacturing initiative the government is bringing is a military technology to counter Biafra and NDA in case of a possible uprising. I finally give up believing in the future of this government.
lol dude, receive brain now haba, u go just come on online dey vex ur anger, u no dey tire, what have the army done to that region that they haven't done worst to the bokoharam region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by Skseries: 9:27am On Sep 17, 2016
Laredojohn:
Nice one...proforce isn't this Administrations achievements, it was commissioned during Obasanjo/ Jonathan Era, it's a fully privately owned firm, similar to Bemil, who also makes armored vehicles, the previous Govt. Supported them wholeheartedly, no one should give APC credit for this.
GEJ lost the election deal with it and PMB is the new president suck up on it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by Adminisher: 9:28am On Sep 17, 2016
Ofemannnu:
This is good.Wait! where is proforce sourcing its forex from.Have not heard that they are shutting down like Innoson Motors.There must be some trick to this.
The name is superb 'ARA' Thunder....hhhmmm
This is whorthy of front page.Nigeria is showcasing its ingenuinity in the area of producing war equipments at the ongoing AAD.Bravo
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Make una come see thunder.

This is only good if this is done:
Develop local sources of manufacture and supply for up to 65 % of Ara. Otherwise we will just be wasting our FOREX

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by castrokins(m): 9:29am On Sep 17, 2016
With The Rate Of Keke Napep In Uyo, I'd Most Likely Order Two Ara Thunders For Myself And Family.
Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by SharkTank(m): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2016
buckyfof:

U didn't want to mention bokoharam, becos it will contradict everything u ve said....truth be told, u re so myopic and blind with hate

These are the kinda comments you get when an Afonja wants to post even if a they have nothing meaningful to type
Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by Ijaya123: 9:42am On Sep 17, 2016
Techwriter:

Are you aware that the eye of an Ostrich is bigger than it's brain?

When I read some comments here, that's what come to my mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by shamecurls(m): 10:01am On Sep 17, 2016
One should still be safe inside this piece, unlike the "MOBILE COFFIN" Innoson produces

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by shukuokukobambi: 10:05am On Sep 17, 2016
MbaanabaraAgu:

Shutting down like Innoson? Where did you get that news from? From Lagos-Ibadan expressway press abi?

From your aba-onitsha blogs who wanted to use it as propaganda to feed into all the various conspiracy theories they pump you guys with cool

Congrats to Proforce and Ayobami cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by shukuokukobambi: 10:06am On Sep 17, 2016
SharkTank:

These are the kinda comments you get when an Afonja wants to post even if a they have nothing meaningful to type

Which ones do you get when OSU gets free data to post but has nothing sensible to say? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by SharkTank(m): 10:15am On Sep 17, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

Which ones do you get when OSU gets free data to post but has nothing sensible to say? angry

I just sh.it on you for fun cos you are an insecure, inferior prey
Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 17, 2016
Ofemannnu:
This is good.Wait! where is proforce sourcing its forex from.Have not heard that they are shutting down like Innoson Motors.There must be some trick to this.
The name is superb 'ARA' Thunder....hhhmmm
This is whorthy of front page.Nigeria is showcasing its ingenuinity in the area of producing war equipments at the ongoing AAD.Bravo
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Make una come see thunder.

They will receive preferential fx allocation if they can make the case that it is of strategic importance. This shouldn't be difficult if you consider that production cost will be lower than imports with the addition of jobs and fx from exports- Proforce already supply the Libyan central government with armoured vehicles.
One added advantage is that the NA does request for customized features not available in the open market * corrected*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by SharkTank(m): 10:18am On Sep 17, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

From your aba-onitsha blogs who wanted to use it as propaganda to feed into all the various conspiracy theories they pump you guys with cool

Congrats to Proforce and Ayobami cheesy

I said this Afonja is on Osogbo weed - which is the only thing that Osun state is known for
Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by shukuokukobambi: 10:19am On Sep 17, 2016
SharkTank:

I just sh.it on you for fun cos you are an insecure, inferior prey

It doesn't take long to start that famous chestbeating i see cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by shukuokukobambi: 10:20am On Sep 17, 2016
SharkTank:

I said this Afonja is on Osogbo weed - which is the only thing that Osun state is known for

This OSU is out in full force this morning but you'll be sent back to the evil forest you were dumped in cheesy
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4011850_4004457asoldierwithawhippursuingsomebodyusethisgififyouseeauselesspostjpegfaabe749e08592f59893225a6876e150_jpegc87acb7de2d76a8992e7642d98ce3945

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by SharkTank(m): 10:23am On Sep 17, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

It doesn't take long to start that famous chestbeating i see cheesy

How will a literate and responsible member of society have such a picture in his phone? You have psychological issues. And your parents will leave it to kill you because they hardly have money to feed with right now, talk more of treating a mad, obsessed person
Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 17, 2016
Techwriter:

All over the world military innovation precedes civilian commercial adaptation. That's how the Internet was born. I don't know of any country that produces military hardware that is backward. Defence production and innovation is good for the economy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by nNEOo(m): 10:26am On Sep 17, 2016
obontami:

True

Thanks
Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by rabex123(m): 10:36am On Sep 17, 2016
Laredojohn:
Nice one...proforce isn't this Administrations achievements, it was commissioned during Obasanjo/ Jonathan Era, it's a fully privately owned firm, similar to Bemil, who also makes armored vehicles, the previous Govt. Supported them wholeheartedly, no one should give APC credit for this.
Are you done??.you are the only person talking about political party here..that should tell you something about your level of iQ
Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by shukuokukobambi: 10:48am On Sep 17, 2016
SharkTank:

How will a literate and responsible member of society have such a picture in his phone? You have psychological issues. And your parents will leave it to kill you because they hardly have money to feed with right now, talk more of treating a mad, obsessed person

cheesy cheesy

I can see the training your parents and ancestors gave you. Was it your mother that taught you about Oshogbo weed or your father? Did they taste it before telling you how it works? cheesy

Did they also build this much hate in you that you stereotyped somebody as afonja? cheesy

You this hypocritical OSU, shut up and gerrahia
[img]http://gifs.gifme.io/i/4d924225db.gif[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by Laredojohn(m): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2016
rabex123:

Are you done??.you are the only person talking about political party here..that should tell you something about your level of iQ
U need not mention me to proof your point, someone credited this to the present Government that's y I made mine, give your opinion and move on,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by SharkTank(m): 11:07am On Sep 17, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy

I can see the training your parents and ancestors gave you. Was it your mother that taught you about Oshogbo weed or your father? Did they taste it before telling you how it works? cheesy

Did they also build this much hate in you that you stereotyped somebody as afonja? cheesy

You this hypocritical OSU, shut up and gerrahia
[img]http://gifs.gifme.io/i/4d924225db.gif[/img]

It took you 30 minutes to come up with this weak reply? I give up you - just like your father has. I advice you to go to yaba left and admit yourself now you know what you are still doing before the curse following your family affects you completely and you go totally mad
Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by nototribalist: 11:14am On Sep 17, 2016
ZuzuMan:
.........WAILER THE ENEMY OF NIGERIA'S PROGRESS !!!

IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT AND DEVELOPED YOURS , WHO WILL DO IT FOR YOU ?

take this.

Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by shukuokukobambi: 11:17am On Sep 17, 2016
SharkTank:

It took you 30 minutes to come up with this weak reply? I give up you - just like your father has. I advice you to go to yaba left and admit yourself now you know what you are still doing before the curse following your family affects you completely and you go totally mad

Everybody has given up on you tay tay since you were obviously cast into the evil forest as a child. It's just me that has your time and i won't give up on you no matter how demented or psychologically damaged you appear to be

Meanwhile, you can run along now
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4011850_4004457asoldierwithawhippursuingsomebodyusethisgififyouseeauselesspostjpegfaabe749e08592f59893225a6876e150_jpegc87acb7de2d76a8992e7642d98ce3945

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by Zalam5: 11:25am On Sep 17, 2016
.......... ........,........I. E. that's preparation of war embarassed.......... ........,........I. E. that's preparation of war

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Different Types Of Stars. / What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? / Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.