Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production (22398 Views)

Trials Of #china's Fastest Sky Train Begin In Eastern Shandong Province. / Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life. / Obama Backs $400m Plan To Begin Testing Of 5G Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 17, 2016
nototribalist:
take this.
.... An still he was able to rule you during his Military days and HE is still RULING THE EDUCATED IN THIS DEMOCRATIC CENTURY !!!

THE SO CALLED EDUCATED ONES LIKE YOU SHOULD DIG WHOLE AND HIDE THEMSELVES TILL PMB LEAVES ASO ROCK ! !

.....YOUR EDUCATION IS WORTHLESS IF AN ILLITERATE IS YOUR LEADER !!!

AND YOUR SO CALLED EDUCATION IS WORTHLESS IF YOU CAN NOT PRODUCE ANYTHING OF YOUR OWN .......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by OSESUNATE(m): 11:40am On Sep 17, 2016
Techwriter:
In a time of recession, when people are struggling to eat, the first manufacturing initiative the government is bringing is a military technology to counter Biafra and NDA in case of a possible uprising. I finally give up believing in the future of this government.
Now i know what your problem is.... you are just too dull to be reasonable!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by keme12345(m): 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
I love what am hearing. I jst hope Dis recession will not trow all thier effort in the bush.#general Dis #general DAT.
Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by banmee(m): 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
Techwriter:
In a time of recession, when people are struggling to eat, the first manufacturing initiative the government is bringing is a military technology to counter Biafra and NDA in case of a possible uprising. I finally give up believing in the future of this government.

Of what use is you wanting to fill your stomach when there is a possibility you will die from war the next minute. Nigeria is at war if you don't know. The people that safeguard you lives need the tools to get the job done. This is as important as feeding the people at this time.
Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by stonemasonn: 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nkem4040:
I have not seen any envy or jealousy from Biafrrans over Proforce company. That's who we are...we don't envy people, we don't measure ourselves with other people and neither do we dickk throat with others; what God has given you, its yours! However if this were Innoson or some Biaffran inventions, Afonja in its congenital envious mind and self-loathing spirit will rear their ugly heads railing insults and all manner of deceptive language to undermine it.
Hahahaha, you just displayed your jealousy on nairaland. And for your information most of the Yorubas (so called Afonjas) you so much hate and must mention have never even seen an Innoson car before except those on nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by superpundit: 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
Gamesound:
Now That's A Good One, Atleast I've Heard One Good News 2day. Imagine When The Fg Supports Proforce And Innoson Motors, A I See Is Job Creation, Improved Technology And Economy Boost. It's High Time Others Depend On Us For Cars And Armoury. Let's Export Naija To Grow The Economy

Don't celebrate for PMB. Proforte is the making of Jonathan administration and the army has been using its armour personnel carrier called 'igirigi' against the Bokoharam. Also proforte has also exported 134 'Igirigi' to Libya for the use of the Libyan Unity government. so this announcement of the planned production is a continuation of the production programme that has already commenced long ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by Ofemannnu: 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
Home Defense News Nigeria to Produce Armored Cars by December
DEFENSE NEWS
Nigeria to Produce Armored Cars by December
May 17, 2016 289
Facebook Twitter
The Director General of the Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria (DICON), Major General Bamidele Ogunkale, has disclosed that the corporation through a Joint Venture Agreement (JVA) between it and PROFORCE Limited will design and produce Armoured Personnel Carriers (APCs) for the armed forces by the end of the year.

Speaking at the inauguration ceremony of the Public Private Partnership Unit established in line with the Federal Government’s approval of the establishment of such units in Federal Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs), at the end of a two-day training programme organised by Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission for DICON personnel, the DG said the partnership had progressed.

He said, “DICON requested for approval to execute a Joint Venture Agreement (JVA) between her and PROFORCE Limited for jointly designing and producing Armoured Personnel Carriers (APCs) for Armed Forces and other agencies, at the 97th DICON Board meeting held at the Headquarters in Kaduna, early this year and that is why I invited the PROFORCE Chief Executive Officers to be part of the training package as the arrangement to partner with them has gone beyond secondary level, and hopefully, before the year runs out, some APCs must have been rolled out.”

Earlier, Head of Special Project Unit, Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission, Mr. Emmanuel Onwodi lauded the step taken by DICON to establish a PPP Unit...
Re: AAD 2016: Proforce Ready To Begin Ara MRAP Production by YungMillionaire: 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

Everybody has given up on you tay tay since you were obviously cast into the evil forest as a child. It's just me that has your time and i won't give up on you no matter how demented or psychologically damaged you appear to be

Meanwhile, you can run along now
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4011850_4004457asoldierwithawhippursuingsomebodyusethisgififyouseeauselesspostjpegfaabe749e08592f59893225a6876e150_jpegc87acb7de2d76a8992e7642d98ce3945

cool grin grin grin grin Make u na see finishing grin grin grin grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Different Types Of Stars. / Brand New Sealed iPhone 13 Pro Max @ 550k / What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.