Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

All Nigeria Satanist Lets Meet Here. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Nigeria Satanist Lets Meet Here. (4949 Views)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Chilling Confessions Of A Zambian Satanist!!! / Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Nigeria Satanist Lets Meet Here. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:44am On Oct 10, 2009

[size=13pt]All Nigerians home and Abroad are welcome to this Group. Satanism is not religion but a Life style, if you know this is place is not meant for you please no need to register and start so called "Badmouth"- If you are a Satanist and really know what it takes to walk in the right hand path stand up here and lets discusse this in common . In this group, i approve only those really show deep interest in practicing satanism. with confirm assurance.

Satanism is a Life Style. It has many forms and many faces, yet they all deserve to be called Satanism. Most of the religions of the world have a couple different denominations within the same belief system, the same holds true in Satanism. To my knowledge there are Traditional or Spiritual Satanists, LaVeyan Satanists, Rebel Satanists and Modern Satanists. This does not mean a Satanist is limited to one type or style, perhaps some Satanists may be a little bit of all of these definitions. These are to give you a general idea of the denominations. I will touch on each of them and give a general description to help the readers better understand each one. I will provide much more details and information on Modern Satanism simply because that is how I live my life and what I chose to consider myself.
[/size]
Re: All Nigeria Satanist Lets Meet Here. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2009
[size=13pt]Hell'o My Dear ,your interest in Satan is a positive thing. It is important that you put aside all prejudices in coming to know Satan. Most of what you have probably heard about him from non-Satanic sources are from his enemies and people who hate him for no real reason, other than this is what they were taught to believe.

Many lies have been told about Satan and his Demons. These lies have been forced upon people and fear has been used as a weapon for hundreds of years. Satan and his Demons are NOT EVIL!! They are the ones who brought knowledge to humanity, so that we can be free. Satan is our True Creator God. The Christian god is false. Christianity is not a religion, it is a program to stop people from knowing about and using the power of their minds . Satan has been treated bad by those who hate him for no good reason and who hate humanity and try to enslave us. They want to keep spiritual knowledge and power in the hands of a few.

Satanism is NOT about Role Playing Games, human or animal sacrifice, blood drinking, horror, gore or harming those who do not deserve it. True Satanism is becoming a God and having god-like power.

The only way to learn the real truth is to find it for yourself. We can never learn the real truth unless we can come to know both sides. Without knowing both sides, we cannot make a real choice. Truth is only known when we can think for ourselves, without prejudice. Thinking for ourselves is listening to our own feelings and inner voice, not how we are told to think or believe by others. Those who wish to enslave and control others depend on people believing everything they are told and not thinking for themselves.Sincerely_ Ogaga S.O.S.

Satanic Greetings from the Ivory Coast.
[/size]
Re: All Nigeria Satanist Lets Meet Here. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2011
[size=13pt]Satan is not the root of evil. . . .ask your God !![/size]
Re: All Nigeria Satanist Lets Meet Here. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Satan is not the root of evil. . . .ask your God !![/size]

Ogaga4Luv what is up for Christmas! (bet a lot of Christians did not know it used to be a Satanic celebration  grin)

Man is the root of all Evil, Satan never Ra.ped, Killed or pillaged  - I dare any Full-blooded Christian to prove me wrong  wink How can whispering in someone's ear make him responsible for Evil  Only Muslims truly understand the Root of all Evil grin
Re: All Nigeria Satanist Lets Meet Here. by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2011
Is it Satan that created this world? Is it Satan that created man? Or what's your own view on the existence of Man and Earth?
Secondly, you said satanism is not a religion but you said satan is God, the christian God is fake, These are religious statement. You are trying to introduce a new faith for people to believe in a god. If it isn't a religion as you boldly say, it must be a cult then. Thirdly, these demons you talk about are they spirits or angels?
Re: All Nigeria Satanist Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2011
You forgot to invite SATAN himself , here you go !!!!

[img]http://tytempletonart.files./2010/05/satan.jpg[/img]
Re: All Nigeria Satanist Lets Meet Here. by Maykelly(f): 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2011
[size=80pt]Blasphemy!!![/size]
Re: All Nigeria Satanist Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2011
frosbel:

Why all these stereotype pictures of Satan?
Re: All Nigeria Satanist Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2011
May kelly:

[size=80pt]Blasphemy!!![/size]

May Kelly,
You need to loosen up my dear.
Most of these guys are pulling your leg.
RELAX!
Re: All Nigeria Satanist Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2011
Maykelly whatsup?
Re: All Nigeria Satanist Lets Meet Here. by Joagbaje(m): 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2011
frosbel:

YOU GOT IT WRONG SATAN IS HANDSOME ! cool

1 Like

Re: All Nigeria Satanist Lets Meet Here. by Maykelly(f): 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2011
Richvkunt:

May Kelly,
RELAX!

No! give no place for the devil.

Richvkunt:

May Kelly,
Most of these guys are pulling your leg.

He will not suffer thy foot to be moved.

Joagbaje:

YOU GOT IT WRONG SATAN IS HANDSOME ! cool

[size=16pt]Blasphemy!!![/size]
Re: All Nigeria Satanist Lets Meet Here. by harine: 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2011
Whateva guise u satanist wants to place,satan remains evil. Do not allow urselves to be used by him. His mission is to STEAL,DESTROY and KILL! Do not be caught up. The only true way is JESUS CHRIST. Repent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: All Nigeria Satanist Lets Meet Here. by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:27am On Nov 13, 2011
No satanist has answered my question. Is Lucifer the creator of heaven and earth? Did Lucifer create man and gave us life? Are we created in the image of Lucifer? DID GOD CREATE SATAN OR SATAN CREATED GOD?
Re: All Nigeria Satanist Lets Meet Here. by gotizsata: 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2011
@Ijele-igbo
Is Lucifer the creator of heaven and earth? No
Did Lucifer create man and gave us life? No
Are we created in the image of Lucifer? No
DID GOD CREATE SATAN OR SATAN CREATED GOD? Neither

Now you answer
Can God exist without Satan? What will he be doing?
Who will God be protecting us from?
Re: All Nigeria Satanist Lets Meet Here. by gotizsata: 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2011
@May kelly
Challenge, find the verse below in your bible

“ You were the seal of perfection,
Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
13 You were in Eden, the garden of God;
Every precious stone was your covering:
The sardius, topaz, and diamond,
Beryl, onyx, and jasper,
Sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold.
The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes
Was prepared for you on the day you were created.
14 “ You were the anointed cherub who covers;
I established you;
You were on the holy mountain of God;
You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones.
15 You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created,
Till iniquity was found in you.

1 Like

Re: All Nigeria Satanist Lets Meet Here. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2011
[size=13pt]Hello my dear brother how u doing today? grin i know you'll ask me about this Christmas that is coming up soon . Well , this one would be rocking like hell honestly we Satan's followers are fully prepared ! cheesy cheesy

The fictitious nazarene has nothing to do with xmas . Xmas coincides with the Winter Solstice and the Yule season, the shortest day of the year. December 25th is the birthdate of the Persian God Mithra, and the Roman Holiday of Saturnalis. The tree, the decorations, baking, gifts and celebrating have NOTHING to do with the nazarene smiley . These are carry-overs from original Pagan celebrations. The Christmas was stolen!!

Yeah i partly agree with u on that friend , man is not the root of evil God allowed it to happen-- Man is too powerless to overcome the strength of Sinful nature . It's already in man--- the most annoying part is when all the bad blames is been place on the innocent SATAN that know nothing about the so- called evil the JEHOVA God is allowing to exist in the World while sitting down there claiming to be almighty . . . undecided

Muslims understands partly the root of evil. . . i get em clear .

Christianity was invented to remove spiritual and occult knowledge (the powers of the mind) from the populace and place this power in the hands of a "chosen" few to the detriment of all humanity. The powers of the mind and soul are very real. People who are unaware of or who do not believe in these powers are easy to control and manipulate by those who are skilled in using these energies. . . but , they won't succeed on this any longer that we're here to expose all their lies cool
[/size]

lagerwhenindoubt:

Ogaga4Luv what is up for Christmas! (bet a lot of Christians did not know it used to be a Satanic celebration  grin)

Man is the root of all Evil, Satan never Ra.ped, Killed or pillaged  - I dare any Full-blooded Christian to prove me wrong  wink How can whispering in someone's ear make him responsible for Evil  Only Muslims truly understand the Root of all Evil grin
Re: All Nigeria Satanist Lets Meet Here. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2011
[size=13pt]Yes , Satan is the true creator and ruler of the World that is why u can see clearly that no matter how prayers u Christians or some other religion that doesn't like Satan should pray against him , they don't work --- like some so- called Christians trying to challenge the almighty power of the great Satan our ruler. . . they end of so miserable! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy -- Is God the Creator of this World ? Then , let him kill Satan and have his place--- If he can do this before tomorrow I'll turn and apologize for going against him all these years , making him as my Master and encourage all my fellow Satanist and PAGAN , ATHEIST Companions to save him too . But , if did not kill Satan before tomorrow we'll keep fighting him and his people until the World surrender totally to the orders of Satan and that's the new world order. . . cool

Yes , Satan is the true Creator of the first human beings that ever exist ! , but u and me migrates from each of our mothers womb like u clearly know-- hehehe grin grin don't expect to read something from me like ,( Satan have placed me inside my mothers womb!? ) because that's one sillly excuse u christians always do when it comes to issues like this u say God is responsible cheesy cheesy

My own views i have already explained clear like u read . . . True Satanism is based upon the ancient religions that predated Judaism, Christianity, and Islam by hundreds to thousands of years. The traditional colors of black and red used in Satanism, date all the way back to Ancient Egypt and are symbolic of spiritual transformation. The ancient religions were based upon completing our Creator Satan's work: that of transforming the human soul into that of a god and achieving god-like power and immortality. Satan's Kingdom was stolen from him.

The Judeo/Christian Bible is a corruption of stolen material that has been used to spiritually enslave humanity. All of the legends of the Gods are allegories. The Vatican and its cohorts have gained wealth, power, and control by forcing people to believe these allegories are literal places and characters.

The completion of the work, what is known in alchemy as the "Magnum Opus" has its foundation in the kundalini. The kundalini serpent lies coiled at the base of the spine. Through meditation, the fiery serpent ascends. This is what is known as "Raising the Devil." There are 33 vertebrae in the in the human spinal column. We often hear the term "33rd degree Mason" or that the fictitious nazarene lived 33 years. The kundalini serpent ascends the 33 vertebrae of the spine.
[/size]

Ijele-igbo:

Is it Satan that created this world? Is it Satan that created man? Or what's your own view on the existence of Man and Earth?
Secondly, you said satanism is not a religion but you said satan is God, the christian God is fake, These are religious statement. You are trying to introduce a new faith for people to believe in a god. If it isn't a religion as you boldly say, it must be a cult then. Thirdly, these demons you talk about are they spirits or angels?
Re: All Nigeria Satanist Lets Meet Here. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2011
[size=13pt]
No man i didn't forget. . . like u can see Satan is always present to make things happen day and night , grin grin

hehehehehe photo of father Satan is the angry side of him . -- u know? wink too long now the so- called Christians have tagged him as an open enemy without cause now , he really don't need to keep silent for all the blasphemous lies against his innocent name. . . below , is a real and friendly photo of Satan the great very handsome and peaceful father that people are running away . wink
[/size]

frosbel:

Re: All Nigeria Satanist Lets Meet Here. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2011
[size=13pt]You Christians have been doing all source of blasphemous lies against Satan for many years. now , here come our time and not even your Savior would  dare near us. . . this is hot zone , Jesus and his cohorts are in trouble!! embarassed [/size]

May kelly:

[size=40pt]Blasphemy!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: All Nigeria Satanist Lets Meet Here. by Ijeleigbo(m): 6:49pm On Nov 13, 2011
You satanists are blinded to the truth. LUCIFER WAS AN ANGEL, FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE. THE BEST AMONG CREATURE TILL VANITY WAS FOUND IN HIM AS THE BIBLE POSTULATES. GOD DROVE HIM AWAY FROM HEAVEN. HE AND HIS DEMONS. HE COMES TO KILL, STEAL AND DESTROY. HE'S NOT A MASTER WORTH FOLLOWING
Re: All Nigeria Satanist Lets Meet Here. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2011
[size=13pt]For too long, so many lies and so much misinformation have been spread about Satan. Many of us have seen him, have conversed with him, and have even been astrally touched by him. Nearly all of us who know him agree concerning his appearance. RHP religions have for far too long, written the book on how they believe him to appear, how they believe Demons to look and these are nothing but blasphemous lies. . . . now is our time to expose all the lies and there's no way u Christian can defend your bad and wrong doctrines grin[/size]

Ijele-igbo:

You satanists are blinded to the truth. LUCIFER WAS AN ANGEL, FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE. THE BEST AMONG CREATURE TILL VANITY WAS FOUND IN HIM AS THE BIBLE POSTULATES. GOD DROVE HIM AWAY FROM HEAVEN. HE AND HIS DEMONS. HE COMES TO KILL, STEAL AND DESTROY. HE'S NOT A MASTER WORTH FOLLOWING
Re: All Nigeria Satanist Lets Meet Here. by Armstrong508: 11:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
hail father SATAN .....

MY brothers and sister very soon we will no longer hide our face I the shadow cause of the being told by the useless Christians and all christian shall go down ......HAIL SATAN
Re: All Nigeria Satanist Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 05, 2014
Hail Satan Luciferus, Prince of Light. Hail Satan, Morning Star, he who leads to knowledge and wisdom.
Hail Satan, the leader of free men, he who bestowed knowledge to humans. AVE SATANAS, fellow brothers.

1 Like

Re: All Nigeria Satanist Lets Meet Here. by Armstrong508: 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
add on what'sapp if you're a satanist

Re: All Nigeria Satanist Lets Meet Here. by Crispin(m): 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
its so nice to meet u here brothers. Together we will grow. Hail SATAN!!!
Re: All Nigeria Satanist Lets Meet Here. by alhaji04: 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
harine:
Whateva guise u satanist wants to place,satan remains evil. Do not allow urselves to be used by him. His mission is to STEAL,DESTROY and KILL! Do not be caught up. The only true way is JESUS CHRIST. Repent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is an old thread I just stumbled on, but then pls keep your silly advice to yourself and to your church members.

SATAN is evil and I should not allow myself to be used by him, but I should allow myself to be used by your yahwey right? and who told you that Satan is evil? please can you prove it? and don't tell me the bible say so, because even you cannot prove that the bible is error free. I have been a satanist since 2011 Dec. and I can tell you more of what you don't know.
Re: All Nigeria Satanist Lets Meet Here. by Marvyx(m): 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2020
alhaji04:

This is an old thread I just stumbled on, but then pls keep your silly advice to yourself and to your church members.

SATAN is evil and I should not allow myself to be used by him, but I should allow myself to be used by your yahwey right? and who told you that Satan is evil? please can you prove it? and don't tell me the bible say so, because even you cannot prove that the bible is error free. I have been a satanist since 2011 Dec. and I can tell you more of what you don't know.
You sound so angry. What do you have against Yahweh??

(1) (Reply)

Christains! The Bible! And Understanding Its Laws. / The Meaning Of To Lose Your Self For Christ Sake / Over 30,000 Denominations Of The Christian Church And Cannot Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.