Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It (2538 Views)

If You Are My NL Girlfriend Come Let's Eat(viewers discretion ) / Mention/tag Your NL Crush(es) / Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It by modsfucker: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
My first glance at maquin shocked kiss
Re: Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
Who's mannequin?
Re: Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It by modsfucker: 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
Tiny23:
Who's mannequin?

May God forgive you for spelling her name that way.. .. It's maquin please. she's my Nairaland queen.

1 Like

Re: Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It by Dharneehell(m): 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
modsfucker:

May God forgive you for spelling her name that way.. .. It's maquin please. she's my Nairaland queen.
You dumb head might just be the silly "queen" yourself. Trying to create cheap attention.
Re: Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
modsfucker:

Ameen, oh!

cool to know dat
Re: Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It by slimthugchimee(m): 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
her names sounds like an insecticide brand undecided

1 Like

Re: Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
Tiny23:
Who's mannequin?
mannequin kor, barbie doll ni grin grin
Re: Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
mannequin kor, barbie doll ni grin grin

lol
Re: Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It by modsfucker: 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
Both gals and boys are jealous grin

1 Like

Re: Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It by Spicylate(f): 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
The babe is yet to grace this dedication oo oga. N'ways, I'm sure she has received your message.
Re: Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It by modsfucker: 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
Spicylate:
The babe is yet to grace this dedication oo oga. N'ways, I'm sure she has received your message.

She has nothing to do with this thread... Am doing it for fun
Re: Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
There's a 99.9% chance that u are the same person behind that moniker tongue
Re: Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It by MaQuin(f): 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It by MaQuin(f): 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
*speechless* shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It by MaQuin(f): 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
Tiny23:

lol
lol smh
Re: Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It by modsfucker: 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
MaQuin:

You must say something since you decided to show up
Re: Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It by MaQuin(f): 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
modsfucker:

You must say something since you decided to show up
lol something like?
Re: Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It by modsfucker: 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
MaQuin:
lol something like?

Like appreciating my boldness cool

1 Like

Re: Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
MaQuin:
lol smh

lol
Re: Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It by MaQuin(f): 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
modsfucker:

Like appreciating my boldness cool
hehehehe I appreciate your boldness seriously wink wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It by modsfucker: 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
MaQuin:

Ok up to you nairalanders, maquin is here, is she not gorgeously and exceptionally beautiful?
Re: Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It by modsfucker: 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
MaQuin:

Now I hope you will respond to my pm.
Re: Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It by chicagoPD(m): 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
And maquin too go dey feel herself ooo grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It by MaQuin(f): 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
I will....nyt nyt catch yah 2mao sleep tyt #hugz#
Re: Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It by modsfucker: 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
MaQuin:
I will....nyt nyt catch yah 2mao sleep tyt #hugz#

Nyt dearie kiss
Re: Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It by modsfucker: 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
chicagoPD:
And manquin too go dey feel herself ooo grin cheesy

maquin not manquin please.

1 Like

Re: Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It by naijaboiy: 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
So someone can comfortably open a thread and chat with himself?

Mehn this is pathetic! sad

1 Like

Re: Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It by spanzed(m): 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

gringrin
Re: Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It by MaQuin(f): 10:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

wah r u saying?
Re: Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
This is the point I have to give up. I give up mehhhhhhhhhn
Re: Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It by saintfellow(m): 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
MaQuin:
fraud
Re: Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It by Surfboard(m): 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
Tiny23:
Who's mannequin?

Hahahahahahahaha, wicked

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Find Out If A Girl Likes You In 12 Simple Ways. / Do You Notice This On BB Naija Lol / Check Out Picture Gallery Of Zodwa Wabantu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.