Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,502 members, 7,854,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. - Politics (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. (59654 Views)

OBIANO is not paying full salary. VANGUARD. / Bayelsa Can’t Pay Full Salaries Now, Says Dickson / FG To Propose N45,000 Wage, Meets Labour Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Doug07034780891(m): 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
Did it pain your heart because I told you the home truth about Osun? LOL

[s]
Tokety7:

When u are through, u can....[/b]
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by cjrane: 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Obiano's 2yrs works has surpassed Aregbe's wasted 8yrs. Stop making yourself feel good as Osun is a rural state. All that we have seen here is just one or two halls snapped in different directions. Have we considered that Osun debt burden is over 200b but all we see is just school halls with no real infrastructure. FACT is sacred! LOL

[s][/s]

[size=14pt]Have you noticed the guy could not post any other projects after the school buses and the two elementary schools?

Alegbe was not able to build and complete a single bridge even over a stream, to talk about flyovers would be an overkill. He couldn't even build roudabouts. I could not see any housing estates for workers or even housing estates attracted because of Alegbe.

Asking for a decent supermarket, hotel or mall in Osogbo to bring modern amenities to the place would have been too utopian. Yet, his counterpart in Anambra is building THREE simultaneously and has completed one already. I don't even want to ask for aerial view of Osun because with worker owed for years now not months, i can only imagine the place.

The best part is that someone said OSUN has bigger landmass than Anambra, which is true. Now the Alegbe could have utilized his landmass for agriculture as Anambra is doing with theirs.

From all we have seen here, Alegbe was a crass failure. States with much lower allocation than Osun managed to do more and yet stayed debt free. Osun had neither under Alegbe. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
Tokety7:

Biko, spare me ur stupidity and go pick ur any of ur co eediots and sermonize to such. My assessment is based on what I Av seen so far on this fantastic thread, 32 pages and counting and nothing in here corraborates this eediocy u are propagating. Besides, it's my assessment. I have a right to it and u Av a right to disagree also. Leave my mention, and present obianos so called achievement as challenged.

That one is a troll, he's only contribution here is ugly village houses...Nothing sane and rational about trolls and his kind...

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Tokety7: 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ilovemystate:

Stop quoting the guy na the E-goat, he has changed his moniker

Can u swear on the lives of ur seeds..... Born and unborn that what u stated here is true?
If it's not true, the youngest of them will speedily cough blood before dying off.
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Tokety7: 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
aarressa:

That one is a troll, he's only contribution here is ugly village houses...Nothing sane and rational about trolls and his kind...

I noticed that also. I noticed he is empty and has nothing to offer and that explains what I have to ask him to leave my mention
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by AlPeter: 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Where is the evidence ?
Has Aregbe done better than Obiano in attracting manufacturing, employment, Environment, security?
It still goes to show Obianos 2 years are better than Aregbe 8 years. Aregbe worked in these sectors and a mere cessation of salaries rendered the state up for sale at OLX?
And Aregbe state is owing Anambra state heavily.

Are you saying those few schools in diff angles are all there are to 8 years allocation, huge debt and igr? Yet he couldn't pay salaries and when he wanted, started paying half?

Whose state has been a subject of national ridicule for years? Which state have church groups been donating to? Which state has her citizens living like refugees? Definitely not the one Obiano governs, so, where is the comparison supposed to come from ?
Aregbe should report to efcc immediately.

Aresa is just a pained dude who is looking for where to put the disappointment of Aregbe and envious of how Anambra pays her workers monthly. What did he do with all the pics that showed what Obiano did if not pretend he didn't see them?
oga take your deluded, sentimental, ethnic blinded, silly, senseless self off my mentions. Don't wanna discuss anything with silly bigots.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
Tokety7:
I carefully took time to go through everything on this thread. It's all about the pictures. It's obviously clear to sane minds that as against what fools normally claim, Aregberascal has done creditably well for Osun. For that Obiano, based on the pictures shown, he is just a fraud. Majority of stuffs shown are either private initiatives or Obis works. Kudos Aressa.

Thank you....

Just imagine, 32 pages so far and there is still not more than 1 obingo's completed project...

All they've been posting are random internet pictures and meaningless rubbish when they are not stealing peter obi's projects..

They are all 419 and fraudulent people...

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Doug07034780891(m): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
This is a sucker punch..you have said it all! LOL!

Osun as a rural state does not have any business with modernity as the place hosts shrine, deities, budding of Islamism and terrorism. Osun people will not buy into modernity as they have no need for toilet facilities nor malls for modern shopping. Traveling to Osun could be likened to traveling back into stone age..but it is the TRUTH! LOL

cjrane:

[size=14pt]Have you noticed the guy could not post any other projects after the school buses and the two elementary schools?

Alegbe was not able to build and complete a single bridge even over a stream, to talk about flyovers would be an overkill. He couldn't even build roudabouts. I could not see any housing estates for workers or even housing estates attracted because of Alegbe.

Asking for a decent supermarket, hotel or mall in Osogbo to bring modern amenities to the place would have been too utopian. Yet, his counterpart in Anambra is build THREE simultaneously and has completed one already.

The best part is that someone said OSUN has bigger landmass than Anambra, which is true. Now the Alegbe could have utilized his landmass for agriculture as Anambra is doing with theirs.

From all we have seen here, Alegbe was a crass failure. States with much lower allocation than Osun managed to do more and yet stayed debt free. Osun had neither under Alegbe. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
Tokety7:

Can u swear on the lives of ur seeds..... Born and unborn that what u stated here is true?
If it's not true, the youngest of them will speedily cough blood before dying off.

They obviously think other people play the same childish and silly games they play on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Tokety7: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Did it pain your heart because I told you the home truth about Osun? LOL

[s][/s]

I love ffk. The kiss and tell guy. grin
He shamelessly Ffuck bianca left right center and gave Ojukwu the coward the remnant. Ffk, the killer of ibo pusssies grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
There is no point beating around the bush, obviously, there is no obingo project anywhere to show especially how they love to beat their chest so if there is anything to show for obingo, they wont hesitate to splash it all over NL and the only reason why they can not show is because there is nothing to show..PERIOD.

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Tokety7: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
aarressa:

Thank you....

Just imagine, 32 pages so far and there is still not more than 1 obingo's completed project...

All they've been posting are random internet pictures and meaningless rubbish when they are not stealing peter obi's projects..

They are all 419 and fraudulent people...

U don't expect them to give what they don't have. They are empty.
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Tokety7: 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
aarressa:

They obviously think other people play the same childish and silly games they play on NL.

It disgusts me when these fools attributes me to someone else. I await that fool to corraborates his claim.
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Doug07034780891(m): 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
Can we see the aerial view of Osun where he fvcked her. Show us where it happened just like I am proud to show you where we sleep with your women..LOL

[s]
Tokety7:

I love ffk. The kiss and tell guy. grin
He shamelessly Ffuck bianca left right center and gave Ojukwu the coward the remnant. Ffk, the killer of ibo pusssies grin grin
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
Tokety7:

U don't expect them to give what they don't have. They are empty.

And instead, they ransack the internet for dumb pictures of gutter, roadside fence and peter obi's projects..

They are all liars and 419 losers...
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Doug07034780891(m): 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
Tokety5 I am sure you are among these ones..lol

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Tokety7: 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Can we see the aerial view of Osun where he fvcked her. Show us where it happened just like I am proud to show you where we sleep with your women..LOL

[s][/s]

Ooo I see, these houses are also part of obiano's projects grin grin
That u nuts are gullibly foolish is an understatement. Succks to be u.
I will show u the moment u showcase where ur papa and mama dey collabo. Oponu.
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
Tokety7:
It disgusts me when these fools attributes me to someone else. I await that fool to corraborates his claim.

Trolls are brainless and they won't do that.

Just look at the unintelligent nonsense he's littering the thread with..

These are brainless farts...
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by cjrane: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:

[s][/s]

[size=13pt]They will NEVER show yorubaland because they know the truth and are ashamed of it.

The picture you will get is Lagos. Every Yoruba man is now from Lagos grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is why i love Ayo Fayose and Segun Mimiko who are quietly changing Ado Ekiti and Akure.

See Awka that just started less than 20 years ago has already surpassed key yoruba cities.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Tokety7: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Tokety5 I am sure you are among these ones..lol

U are sure......really.....Oya u too kindly confirm.....

Tokety7:

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
aarressa:

Anambra industrial areas boast of best road network

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
Tokety7:

Obingo built the ugly village houses of course, this is the 419 they are trying to sell you if you are dumbo enough to buy it.. grin grin grin

I swear, you won't see obingo's projects in this thread... grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Doug07034780891(m): 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
Yes it is part of it, look well you will see tarred network of streets that made people to build up this hoods beautifully. This is why we want to see the aerial views of those Aregbe school and village projects. Show us the aerial shots so we can rejoice with you..LOL

Tokety7:

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by SonofDevil: 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
The foolish. Ipods will be shouting obingo upandan

32 pages. Gone so far none of them can post a picture of obiano built and completed project.
Apart from a village fly over and uncompleted bridge

E no go better for any flat head wey compare any governor in south East with. Aregbesola.

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Tokety7: 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Yes it is part of it, look well you will see tarred streets that made people to build up this hoods. This is why we want to see the aerial views of those Aregbe school and village projects. Show us the aerial shots so we can rejoice with you..LOL

Private houses is Obiano projects right. grin grin
Indeed, ur stupidity is worldclass. grin grin
Will be back to catch more fun.
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by SonofDevil: 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
post=49466692:
Anambra industrial area boast of best road network
Did obingo the greatest scammer of all time built and completed this road,,?

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
Moral of the story...

Obingo is not paying full salary

Obingo has nothing more than 1 completed project

Obingo took took N10 billion loan

Anambra state is a debtor state

Anambra is a poor state with a meager budget of N101 billion which is nothing but a salary only budget..

All in all as displayed by his followers on NL, obingo doesn't have anything to show his debts, allocations and taxes

Sucks..... grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Doug07034780891(m): 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
It is very bitter but that is the home truth. How can a people of over 40 million all claim to come from Lagos..LOL

Well I give it to people like aarressa who have finally accepted to come from Osun state despite the stigma that goes with it..LOL

cjrane:

[size=13pt]They will NEVER show yorubaland because they know the truth and are ashamed of it.

The picture you will get is Lagos. Every Yoruba man is now from Lagos grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is why i love Ayo Fayose and Segun Mimiko who are quietly changing Ado Ekiti and Akure.

See Awka that just started less than 20 years ago has already surpassed key yoruba cities.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
aarressa:

Roads to Anambra industrial areas

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
Tokety7:

Obingo wey no fit build ordinary dog cage go build houses inside bush?

Mba Mba... grin grin grin grin

These jokers are comedians and 419 losers... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Doug07034780891(m): 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
Are are you dumb? Did you see those well marked streets? Without those streets how would anyone enter the place to build? Government create enabling environment and the people build it and not the other way round, that is why we are far ahead. Now show us an aerial view of Osun state..LOL

Tokety7:

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aarressa: 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
post=49466849:

Roads to Anambra industrial areas

Nna, you can post all the roadside gutter and fences in your village, e no concern me, na obingo projects we ask you for so waste your time all you want, that;s your headache...

Still ZERO obingo projects and that's all that matters...

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (44) (Reply)

Victims Killed That Led To The Killing Of Major Alkali (Disturbing Photos) / Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question / Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.