Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. (58923 Views)

OBIANO is not paying full salary. VANGUARD. / Bayelsa Can’t Pay Full Salaries Now, Says Dickson / FG To Propose N45,000 Wage, Meets Labour Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aresssa: 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2016

Osun Govt Stops Half Salary, Begins Full Salary payment, Leave Bonuses

http://citymirrornews.com/index.php/2016/09/15/osun-govt-stops-half-salary-begins-full-salary-payment-leave-bonuses/

Anambra workers demand full implementation: In Anambra State, immediate past government of Peter Obi, instead of implementing the N18.000 minimum wage, just added N10,000 and just recently, the incumbent governor merely effected a15 percent increment to the workers’ salaries which still fell short of the N18.000 minimum wage.

http://www.daargroup.com/daar-group/latest-news/vanguardngr-minimum-wage-governors-discriminate-against-lg-workers-teachers

On top of that, Aregbe is starting and completing projects left and right, while Anambra and the entire east can not even put butter on top bread?

Why?

What gives?

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by CandyDiamond(f): 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
You have no point, what is this one actually saying, Osun state that has been bought on OLX tete, are you for real,[/b]wake up from your slumber and stop smoking Oshogbo weeds[b].

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aresssa: 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
CandyDiamond:
You have no point, what is this one actually saying, Osun state that has been bought on OLX tete, are you for real,[/b]wake from your slumber and stop smoking Oshogbo weeds[b].

You are not making any sense..

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
We all know the ugwu merchant is a liar and social media propagandist but that's ipob problem

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Firefire(m): 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
smiley

No comment.
Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by basilo101: 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lol, afonjas looking for consolation

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by nku5: 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
Eko Ile/Arse or wetin be your name you want to compare Obiano who pays salaries regularly to that your refrigerator technician gov aregbesola? Osun that is among most indebted states on earth. you don craze o grin

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
Do you what me to set this thread on fire undecided you what to compare the backward state you came from to light of the nation

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Ballmer: 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
Obiano WANKSTARSERS will be fighting to the death on this one. My people as we have resoundingly criticise Aregbe for borrowing Osun state away we must certainly have Obiano's head on this one too O.

23 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by AnglicanProphet: 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
Who posted this? I know the person had been paid off by the APC or Baba Afusa... For your information, Osun State Government is owing workers of the State Half Salary reaching a year and full 2 Months Salary totalling 8 Months full Salary not to talk of the pensioners the are been owed more than the serving Civil Servants.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by ODVanguard: 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
@aresssa: Oh boy! Better get ready for some angry fake Ugu Exporting people. I hope you fit handle the heat wey dey come. lol

25 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
ODVanguard:
@aresssa: Oh boy! Better get ready for some angry fake Ugu Exporting people. I hope you fit handle the heat wey dey come. lol
Haters watch this video i guess its good for you guys bitter souls, cheesy grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3326315/anambra-changing-narrative-through-agriculture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etaqn-JyP5w&feature=share

15 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aresssa: 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
ODVanguard:

Trust me I'm ready, I have their time today.. grin grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Doug07034780891(m): 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
**Anambra is already targeting 50k minimum wage. Even the recent increment by Obiano may have landed Anambra's minimum wage to about 20-22k..

Mr Jerry Nnubia, the Chairman of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) in Anambra , says that the current minimum wage being earned by workers should be increased to N50,000 monthly from its present N18,000.

Nnubia told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Tuesday in Awka, capital of Anambra, that the increment became imperative following the “harsh” economic realities in the country.

Nnubia said that the minimum wage was long overdue for an upward review.

“At the time we negotiated for a minimum wage of N18, 000, a dollar was exchanging for N140, but a dollar exchanges for between N220 and N240 now.

“The cost of living; accommodation, transportation and food items has also gone high, making it difficult for salary earners to take care of their basic needs,” he said.

NAN also reports that the Association of Senior Civil Servants last month also demanded a minimum wage of N46, 000 for workers.

Its Secretary-General, Mr. Bashir Lawal, in Lagos State, said that the existing N18, 000 minimum wage could not meet the socio-economic demands of workers.

According to Nnubia, the Federal Government’s fight against corruption will further help to improve the economy.

He urged the Federal Government to review its housing policy for workers, noting that civil servants had not benefitted from the existing housing scheme despite their monthly contributions to the scheme.

“The current contributions of workers to the national housing scheme should be made to work,” he said.

He commended Gov. Willie Obiano of Anambra for his positive dispositions towards workers’ welfare, but noted that more still needed to be done in the state.

“Anambra workers are full of expectations that Obiano will put smiles on their faces by fulfilling his promises of increasing salaries,” the unionist said.

http://www.naijaurban.com/nlc-chairman-wants-minimum-wage-increased-to-n50000/

http://freedomonline.com.ng/nlc-chairman-wants-minimum-wage-increased-to-n50000-monthly/

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aresssa: 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
AnglicanProphet:
Who posted this? I know the person had been paid off by the APC or Baba Afusa... For your information, Osun State Government is owing workers of the State Half Salary reaching a year and full 2 Months Salary totalling 8 Months full Salary not to talk of the pensioners the are been owed more than the serving Civil Servants.

Anambra since Peter obi to obingo have not been paying full minimum wage because Anambra is poor and can not afford to pay fill minimum wage. Period.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
Doug07034780891:
**Anambra is already targeting 50k minimum wage..

Don't mind the E-goat, that was conceived by bitter Ps, I wonder how this thing sleep with so much hatred, and I'm 100% sure he doesn't have responsibility.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by joeprince23(m): 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
This is the problem with some people,you wanted to bash states for not paying salaries and you called anambra! WTF!! U did not even start with imo or bayelsa that are both niger-delta states with bad leaders. Dude to even think you have efforntry to compare anambra with osun call for psycho analysis on you... Mind you i am from rivers

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aresssa: 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
[s]
Doug07034780891:
**Anambra is already targeting 50k minimum wage..

Mr Jerry Nnubia, the Chairman of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) in Anambra , says that the current minimum wage being earned by workers should be increased to N50,000 monthly from its present N18,000.

Nnubia told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Tuesday in Awka, capital of Anambra, that the increment became imperative following the “harsh” economic realities in the country.

“At the time we negotiated for a minimum wage of N18, 000, a dollar was exchanging for N140, but a dollar exchanges for between N220 and N240 now.

“The cost of living; accommodation, transportation and food items has also gone high, making it difficult for salary earners to take care of their basic needs,” he said.

NAN also reports that the Association of Senior Civil Servants last month also demanded a minimum wage of N46, 000 for workers.

Its Secretary-General, Mr. Bashir Lawal, in Lagos State, said that the existing N18, 000 minimum wage could not meet the socio-economic demands of workers.

According to Nnubia, the Federal Government’s fight against corruption will further help to improve the economy.

He urged the Federal Government to review its housing policy for workers, noting that civil servants had not benefitted from the existing housing scheme despite their monthly contributions to the scheme.

“The current contributions of workers to the national housing scheme should be made to work,” he said.

He commended Gov. Willie Obiano of Anambra for his positive dispositions towards workers’ welfare, but noted that more still needed to be done in the state.

“Anambra workers are full of expectations that Obiano will put smiles on their faces by fulfilling his promises of increasing salaries,” the unionist said.

http://freedomonline.com.ng/nlc-chairman-wants-minimum-wage-increased-to-n50000-monthly/

[/s]

Anybody can target N10 billion, na mouth and e no concern me.

As of today, Anambra is not and can not afford to pay full 18,000 minimum wage.

lol @ a meager N110 billion yearly budgets and salary only state paying N50k salary.... The same project less state with nothing but 1 village gather bridge to show won pay 50k... grin

lmao...these Igbos no go kill pesin with lafta I swear... grin

34 Likes

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
joeprince23:
This is the problem with some people,you wanted to bash states for not paying salaries and you called anambra! WTF!! U did not even start with imo or bayelsa that are both niger-delta states with bad leaders. Dude to even think you have efforntry to compare anambra with osun call for psycho analysis on you... Mind you i am from rivers
grin grin My brother don't mind the E-goat Na envy, Anambra gives them nightmares, they can't forget what we did to their jobless youths that came to rig Anambra election 2013, and they were apprehended and dealt with and send back to their useless state, the ugly experience still living in their hearts grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
op can you state the projects aregbe has commissioned that really got your attention?

don't be deceived by the school buhari went to commission there instead look at other area of development and see if he has indeed done something worthwhile.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by PentiumProf: 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
Bigot araasaa is in the house doing what he does best spreading hatred and bigotry
How dare you compare an osun rat to an anambra lion
When was the last time your useless osun paid it's workers and pensioners

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aresssa: 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
2kaybiel:
op can you state the projects aregbe has commissioned that really got your attention?

don't be deceived by the school buhari went to commission there instead look at other area of development and see if he has indeed done something worthwhile.

Yes I can and I will post his projects, just promise to post 1 in the SE for every 2 Argebe's projects I posted.

Deal? grin

Btw, Aregbe delivered more projects than the whole of SE combined.. grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aresssa: 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
PentiumProf:
Bigot araasaa is in the house doing what he does best spreading hatred and bigotry
How dare you compare an osun rat to an anambra lion
When was the last time your useless osun paid it's workers and pensioners

Stating facts is what you villagers call bigotry these days bah? grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by ODVanguard: 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
post=49422769:

Haters watch this video i guess its good for you guys bitter souls, cheesy grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3326315/anambra-changing-narrative-through-agriculture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etaqn-JyP5w&feature=share

Boy, everyone here knows you svck Obiano's ballz for a living so I ain't mad at you for working hard to earn your paycheck. Till Today Obiano is yet to show the world the $5-million dollar bearing Ugu Farms, but frankly I personally don't give a fleeping funk. The onus is on you prove the OP wrong as to whether or not your paymaster is paying the minimum wage or not. No amount of shifting goal posts will redeem you unless you're able to do just that. And lastly, fvck off my mention. Thanks in advance.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by aresssa: 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
Anambra workers demand full implementation: In Anambra State, immediate past government of Peter Obi, instead of implementing the N18.000 minimum wage, just added N10,000 and just recently, the incumbent governor merely effected a 15 percent increment to the workers’ salaries which still fell short of the N18.000 minimum wage.

http://www.daargroup.com/daar-group/latest-news/vanguardngr-minimum-wage-governors-discriminate-against-lg-workers-teachers

Poor Anambra workers, no full salary payment year after year even with all the fake and imaginary $5 million ugu... grin

Na wa o... grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Doug07034780891(m): 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
Keep deceiving your jobless self while the below truth continue to haunt you. 50k minimum wage loading..

Doug07034780891:
**Anambra is already targeting 50k minimum wage. Even the recent increment by Obiano may have landed Anambra's minimum wage to about 20-22k..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Doug07034780891(m): 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
post=49423464:

Don't mind the E-goat, that was conceived by bitter Ps, I wonder how this thing sleep with so much hatred, and I'm 100% sure he doesn't have responsibility.

I tire for that clown..LOL

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Ofemannnu: 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
aresssa:
[s][/s]

Anybody can target N10 billion, na mouth and e no concern me.

As of today, Anambra is not and can not afford to pay full 18,000 minimum wage.

lol @ a meager N110 billion yearly budgets and salary only state paying N50k salary.... The same project less state with nothing but 1 village gather bridge to show won pay 50k... grin

lmao...these Igbos no go kill pesin with lafta I swear... grin

lol....him be like say I wan laff.Salary paying governor.If him commot for governor,them come ask am say wetin be him do ....kikikikiki...him go say him pay salary .
Salary wey no even reach 18,000 naira when Aregbe dey do projects right,left,centre upandan.
I doff my hat for the man who sees tomorrow and the future.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Unimaginable123: 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
Aregbesola is paying 18k minimum wage? Or owing workers 13 months minimum wage?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by reptile1: 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
Osun state home of retards comparing anambra grin grin grin only idiaats do such comparative analysis grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
aresssa:

Yes I can and I will post his projects, just promise to post 1 in the SE for every 2 Argebe's projects I posted.

Deal? grin

Btw, Aregbe delivered more projects than the whole of SE combined.. grin
You sound so sure of yourself. Well, that's your submission, others don't see what you see.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest / Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done / Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.