Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Why Nigeria Economy Is In Recess - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria Economy Is In Recess (716 Views)

Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics / While Our Country Is In Recession, Our Senators Are Still In Recess / Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Economy Is In Recess by Stoical: 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
*Make e na leave dis govt _alone_.....read wetin I copied from a friend's wall* : *This is Nigeria of 2016*

The Minister of Agriculture studied French

The Minister of Education studied Accounting

The Minister of Solid Minerals studied International relations

The Minister of Power studied Law

The Minister of Communications studied Law

The Minister of Transport studied English.

Minister of Labour and Employment studied Surgery

Minister of Budget and national planning studied law

Minister of Foreign Affairs studied Medicine

Minister of Petroleum studied Law

IGP studied Agriculture

This looks like square pegs in round holes...how una c am?

I didn't say anything o but I hope u know why ur economy is on recess now
Re: Why Nigeria Economy Is In Recess by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
Patience jonathan studied Okrika and UMBLALLA

(1) (Reply)

APC, PDP In War Of Words As Edo Elects Governor Today / The Asiwaju They Don’t Know By Tayo Ayinde / Bello To Sacrifice Edward Onoja And Simon Achuba For Audu /faleke Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.