Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Boyfriend Got Angry And Hasn't Called Me For The Past Two Days For This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Got Angry And Hasn't Called Me For The Past Two Days For This? (1782 Views)

"My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady / Kenyan Man Propose To His Boyfriend, Got Engaged (photo) / My Boyfriend Hasn't Called Me For The Past One Week After We Argued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Got Angry And Hasn't Called Me For The Past Two Days For This? by mamagee3(f): 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
My boyfriend got angry because I didn't get him mango when I came back to his house to get my charger because I forgot it there after a sleepover the night before.

I basically called him to tell him I was coming back to get my charger because my phone battery was running out and he told me to get him any fruit or food because he was hungry. So when I got there. I got my charger and he asked for his mango, I told him to come and get it because I forgot it there but he refused and said I should get it. I told him I can't come back twice and he got angry and everything and he hasn't called me since Wednesday when he usually calls me everyday.

What do I do?
Re: Boyfriend Got Angry And Hasn't Called Me For The Past Two Days For This? by Gothblackgal(f): 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
Your case is with the gods. grin

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Got Angry And Hasn't Called Me For The Past Two Days For This? by Badgers14: 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
No worries Sweetheart.. Don't mind him
Let me have your number my dear

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Got Angry And Hasn't Called Me For The Past Two Days For This? by herzern(m): 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
My advice qoes thus;...

*Approach the nearest supermarket

*Purchase a moppinq stick

*Mop the whole community

*Mop the whole City

*Mop the whole State

*Proceed to mop the whole continent

*Mop the whole earth

That's all the fu¢k I can qive for now.....
Re: Boyfriend Got Angry And Hasn't Called Me For The Past Two Days For This? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
Did you guys have sex?undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Boyfriend Got Angry And Hasn't Called Me For The Past Two Days For This? by ODAVI(m): 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
mamagee3:
My boyfriend got angry because I didn't get him mango when I came back to his house to get my charger because I forgot it there after a sleepover the night before.

I basically called him to tell him I was coming back to get my charger because my phone battery was running out and he told me to get him any fruit or food because he was hungry. So when I got there. I got my charger and he asked for his mango, I told him to come and get it because I forgot it there but he refused and said I should get it. I told him I can't come back twice and he got angry and everything and he hasn't called me since Wednesday when he usually calls me everyday.

What do I do?

dear, I less expect you to come here with a post like this... it obvious you were just trying to while away time with him.. this is why I don't respect ladies who sees having a bf as just a TRY AND ERROR thing..
What u should do...........when u knew he calls u daily and he has not called... let me ask u, assuming it was not for the mango issue and it appears he didn't call u for 2 days also, WHAT WILL U DO assuming you make him a priority having asked you for help to buy something and he was expectant, but u actually forgot no big deal...WHAT WILL IT COST YOU TO APOLOGISE? in all it is the duty of real men to respect ladies, BUT IT IS THR DUTY OF LADIES TO GIVE THEN SOMETHING TO RESPECT. I leave you with the options and answers dear.

6 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Got Angry And Hasn't Called Me For The Past Two Days For This? by seedorfy134(m): 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
can u inbox ur number, so dat i can keep ur company. ,
Re: Boyfriend Got Angry And Hasn't Called Me For The Past Two Days For This? by mamagee3(f): 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
Did you guys have sex?undecided undecided undecided undecided
Yeah.

Why do you ask?
Re: Boyfriend Got Angry And Hasn't Called Me For The Past Two Days For This? by Mikylopez(f): 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
ur hone hiz small I yaff nor tok to iykekelvins na for 2 days....and hz all over nairaland
Re: Boyfriend Got Angry And Hasn't Called Me For The Past Two Days For This? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
That sex is so bad he got mad

You knw what buy a bag of mangoes send it to him with a break up letter he'd be glad
Re: Boyfriend Got Angry And Hasn't Called Me For The Past Two Days For This? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
mamagee3:
Yeah.
Why do you ask?
Did he CUM? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Boyfriend Got Angry And Hasn't Called Me For The Past Two Days For This? by larabae13(f): 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
herzern:
My advice qoes thus;...

*Approach the nearest supermarket

*Purchase a moppinq stick

*Mop the whole community

*Mop the whole City

*Mop the whole State

*Proceed to mop the whole continent

*Mop the whole earth

That's all the fu¢k I can qive for now.....
lolz werey! Dat was too harsh nah kilode?!

Why I con dey see u everywhere? Wen did u bcome mtn ambassador?
Re: Boyfriend Got Angry And Hasn't Called Me For The Past Two Days For This? by SABA2002(m): 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
JESUSBOIY:

Bros which kind question be this? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Got Angry And Hasn't Called Me For The Past Two Days For This? by RoastedCorn(m): 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
JESUSBOIY:

Re: Boyfriend Got Angry And Hasn't Called Me For The Past Two Days For This? by herzern(m): 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
larabae13:
lolz werey! Dat was too harsh nah kilode?!

Why I con dey see u everywhere? Wen did u bcome mtn ambassador?

Do yhu wish to control/monitor my movement/steps??
Re: Boyfriend Got Angry And Hasn't Called Me For The Past Two Days For This? by Sweetnik22(f): 11:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
JESUSBOIY:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Got Angry And Hasn't Called Me For The Past Two Days For This? by larabae13(f): 11:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
herzern:

Do yhu wish to control/monitor my movement/steps??
warris ma own? Shey me resemble police abi efcc ni
Re: Boyfriend Got Angry And Hasn't Called Me For The Past Two Days For This? by herzern(m): 11:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
larabae13:
warris ma own? Shey me resemble police abi efcc ni

lol....

I no even see ur picture undecided....how I wan know maybe yhu resemble Police/EFCC??....
Re: Boyfriend Got Angry And Hasn't Called Me For The Past Two Days For This? by larabae13(f): 12:08am On Sep 17, 2016
herzern:

lol....

I no even see ur picture undecided....how I wan know maybe yhu resemble Police/EFCC??....
lolz no worry yasef
Re: Boyfriend Got Angry And Hasn't Called Me For The Past Two Days For This? by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 17, 2016
Just only 2 days? Mstcheeeeew! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please This Girl Should Stop Doing This / Stay Away From Ladies Who Are Less Than 23 Years Old Or You Are Doomed! / 22 Years Old Girl Banged A 36 Year Old Man To Death In Buguma Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.