Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App (42060 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:53am On Sep 17, 2016
Gud
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by LockDown69(m): 6:54am On Sep 17, 2016
Tayo seem to be a half-cast and from the way I see it, he's from a well to do home, just making an observation.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by refreshrate: 7:04am On Sep 17, 2016
...meanwhile the Nigerian APC led govt recommends Tayo should go into agriculture thinking within their small minds "who coding don epp?" and their leader saying to think outside the box like he really understands what the phrase means...

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by manando1(m): 7:05am On Sep 17, 2016
Tayo be aware soon your game will be called FaceRush I don't trust that thief

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by Bamz(m): 7:09am On Sep 17, 2016
LoveDecay:
Nigerians are highly respected and successful outside Nigeria.

In the US we are amongst the top successful immigrant amongst Iran, China, Isreal and in Africa as a whole Nigerians are the best.

There is a book about this

Name of the book please?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by Deenite(m): 7:10am On Sep 17, 2016
Na now i knw watin faceboook ceo come do for naija, he came to pack tayo's remaining family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by Oblang(m): 7:16am On Sep 17, 2016
That's good of him.. .
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by 4wrd9ja: 7:18am On Sep 17, 2016
omowolewa:
Great one from Mark, our government should up their games in developing the youth; not collection of taxes only.

why can't govt acquire technical village in 6geopolitical zones let guys grow & network there.

why can't govt collaborate with state govt and private individuals in setting up farms in the 6geopolitical zones.

Government still have business in business only with a little ownership restructuring
my brother that's the only way out but they will never go that way because they are advised by copy and paste economist, who do not mind our state of development and peculiar needs before giving their copied advises which in most cases will not work, government are not meant to collect taxes alone, at critical time, they Intervene massively to normalised things

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by genearts(m): 7:23am On Sep 17, 2016
brainpulse:
Good job. And some lazy grown up adults, that can not think will cry, wail and be waiting for government to give them job. Some will even queue for N5,000.00

But they can use there brains to abuse

You don't know when and how to use "there" and "their"?

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by Ibidapson(m): 7:26am On Sep 17, 2016
And yu think Buhari is interested in this
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by sinceraconcept(m): 7:29am On Sep 17, 2016
The boy is cute. I love his hair
Mark is the man,love him too death,noHomo
An average white man has heart of gold,an average black man has black heart full of hate and will to cheat,extort and harm.
Diss me for this if you want to

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by happney65: 7:34am On Sep 17, 2016
sinceraconcept:
Mark is the man

Homo Alert.... undecided
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by FunkyMetahuman: 7:35am On Sep 17, 2016
Cute boy
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by FunkyMetahuman: 7:36am On Sep 17, 2016
LockDown69:
Tayo seem to be a half-cast and from the way I see it, he's from a well to do home, just making an observation.
full naija

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by Kunlexxxx(m): 7:39am On Sep 17, 2016
charix:
Why does Mark always have the same _stupid smile in all his pictures? It looks ridiculous! He should at least switch things up and not act like a boring old man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by Bgorgeous: 7:39am On Sep 17, 2016
Good to know smiling
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by goodgate: 7:39am On Sep 17, 2016
Proudly Oodua!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by codemaniacs: 7:39am On Sep 17, 2016
omowolewa:
Great one from Mark, our government should up their games in developing the youth; not collection of taxes only.

why can't govt acquire technical village in 6geopolitical zones let guys grow & network there.

why can't govt collaborate with state govt and private individuals in setting up farms in the 6geopolitical zones.

Government still have business in business only with a little ownership restructuring

Most of the government positions are occupied by people who promote poverty, who want to continue to use youths for instability, who want to wipe out southern Nigeria... Don't expect anything positive from the FG hold your state govt accountable..

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by onwuka3: 7:41am On Sep 17, 2016
We thank God for his blessings
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 17, 2016
todaynewsreview:
The founder and CEO of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg took to his official Facebook Page to showcase and promote an App by a 11 year old Nigerian boy, Tayo. In his words:

This is Tayo. He's 11 and he recently showed me a game he built called Spike Rush.

I got my first computer when I was Tayo's age, and just like him I started out coding games. I've always thought building simple games was the gateway to building more complex apps. My first games were simpler than Tayo's, but no matter your level, there's nothing like playing something you built yourself.

Spike Rush is available in the iOS App Store. I'm looking forward to seeing what Tayo builds next!

http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1457/mark-zuckerberg-showcases-11-years-old-nigerian-app-spike-ru

The world's attention is now focussed on Nigeria. Something big is aout happening, take it or you leave it. Bill Gates came a few months ago, calling us the untapped resources with great potentials. Abeg, make una leave the government alone with their loots. Nigerians who are making waves today in their various endeavours never benefited anything from the government, not even my humble self. Check out our politicians' children, who were sponsored in foreign colleges with our legitimate money, which we were deprived of... they either join isis and eventually get killed or end up drug addicts...the record is there. God bless Nigeria... God bless our. Hustle!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by codemaniacs: 7:45am On Sep 17, 2016
sinceraconcept:
Mark is the man,love him too death,noHomo
An average white man has heart of gold,an average black man has black heart full of hate and will to cheat,extort and harm.
Diss me for this if you want to

this is exactly what they want people like u to see so that u can bcom an ass:licker and not question their motives and make u abuse your fellow black... its all about psychology and manipulation and it only took a picture for you to be manipulated grin grin grin

A white man does not give anything for free..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by codemaniacs: 7:48am On Sep 17, 2016
awelekiti:
The world's attention is now focussed on Nigeria. Something big is aout happening, take it or you leave it. Bill Gates came a few months ago, calling us the untapped resources with great potentials. Abeg, make una leave the government alone with their loots. Nigerians who are making waves today in their various endeavours never benefited anything from the government, not even my humble self. Check out our politicians' children, who were sponsored in foreign colleges with our legitimate money, which we were deprived of... they either join isis and eventually get killed or end up drug addicts...the record is there. God bless Nigeria... God bless our. Hustle!

you're right but you're wrong about Nigeria... the focus is on the Yorubas... they are going to destroy the economic hub of the Yorubas gradually and luckily for them most Nigerians are ass:lickers and traitors..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by ashjay001(m): 7:50am On Sep 17, 2016
LoveDecay:

In the US we are amongst the top successful immigrant amongst Iran, China, Isreal and in Africa as a whole Nigerians are the best.

The keyword being- 'Nigerian'! Some pple think in ethnic coloration.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by awakeuche(m): 8:01am On Sep 17, 2016
LoveDecay:

chimamanda's americanah
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by validstar1: 8:02am On Sep 17, 2016
well done Yoruba kiddo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by addictiv(m): 8:03am On Sep 17, 2016
Amazing. He just changed this boys life....
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by omonighoblessing(f): 8:05am On Sep 17, 2016
todaynewsreview:
The founder and CEO of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg took to his official Facebook Page to showcase and promote an App by a 11 year old Nigerian boy, Tayo. In his words:

This is Tayo. He's 11 and he recently showed me a game he built called Spike Rush.

I got my first computer when I was Tayo's age, and just like him I started out coding games. I've always thought building simple games was the gateway to building more complex apps. My first games were simpler than Tayo's, but no matter your level, there's nothing like playing something you built yourself.

Spike Rush is available in the iOS App Store. I'm looking forward to seeing what Tayo builds next!

http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1457/mark-zuckerberg-showcases-11-years-old-nigerian-app-spike-ru

this is beautiful. ......you see at my age me sef is even trying to make my self relevant in the IT world. ....Good work tayo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 17, 2016
codemaniacs:

you're right but you're wrong about Nigeria... the focus is on the Yorubas... they are going to destroy the economic hub of the Yorubas gradually and luckily for them most Nigerians are ass:lickers and traitors..
How? please explain because your comment is bereft of reason.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by Brayss(m): 8:09am On Sep 17, 2016
hope this Dayo wasnt livin @Nigeria?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 17, 2016
codemaniacs:

this is exactly what they want people like u to see so that u can bcom an ass:licker and not question their motives and make u abuse your fellow black... its all about psychology and manipulation and it only took a picture for you to be manipulated grin grin grin

A white man does not give anything for free..
Why waste your precious time on this fang? Haters will always hate. His comment is bereft of any reason.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 17, 2016
BE811APP:
The guy has special Love for our ogbodoNigeria grin
Yea. I think so, well Nigeria is a vast market for facebook to tap into on d continent. So if I were him, I wldn't do otherwise na.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by ipledge10(m): 8:13am On Sep 17, 2016
LoveDecay:

i have a book about Nigerian in USA...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies Leaving Her 2year Old Daughter Behind (pics) / Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results / After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.