Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,696 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App (42058 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by claremont(m): 8:19am On Sep 17, 2016
Meanwhile, some old f00ls are on Nairaland day in-day out blaming Buhari for their inability to feed themselves. Keep on waiting for Buhari to give you bread.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by joinnow: 8:44am On Sep 17, 2016
Nigerian are good just provide enabling environment.

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by MicroBox: 9:01am On Sep 17, 2016
Just downloaded
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by Anabel(f): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2016
Cute young lad! May you continually grow in wisdom. Proud of you. Thanks Mr Zuckerberg for the recognition. We appreciate you too!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by sorepco(m): 9:23am On Sep 17, 2016
Whats the book? When giving out info give out a full info. Stop half baked info as it aids no one.
Dont tell me jobs are available in kafancha...tell what kinda jobs and specs required n contacts of those providing jobs!! Thanks

LoveDecay:
Nigerians are highly respected and successful outside Nigeria.

In the US we are amongst the top successful immigrant amongst Iran, China, Isreal and in Africa as a whole Nigerians are the best.

There is a book about this
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by Jig5aw(f): 9:25am On Sep 17, 2016
timilehing:
Despite all this, our country is still a mess
your part of nigeria messy. Not my part. Mr alwayseeBad
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by Explorers(m): 9:32am On Sep 17, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by rahman3853(m): 9:32am On Sep 17, 2016
One word for thiz boy..."Fantastic"
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by franugo(m): 9:40am On Sep 17, 2016
[quote author=Jig5aw post=49433970] your part of nigeria messy. Not my part. Mr alwayseeBad[/quote

Don't be myopic n foolish just cause you're trying to be patriotic,,, naija is a mess at d moment, no need to deny it just to sound patriotic
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by franugo(m): 9:42am On Sep 17, 2016
BTW what I saw was geometry spike rush apk, is it d same game?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by Barigaboy(m): 9:54am On Sep 17, 2016
Other countries of the world sees beyond stealing of money. Nigeria r too busy chasing fuel than seeing other talents d citizens have to improve d country situation. Encouragement will bring out more best in u.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by HomeOfMe(f): 10:07am On Sep 17, 2016
kaen1317:
I hear that PMB was very impressed by Mark Z. He should most especially be impressed by leaders of Mark Z's country that were able to create the enabling environment for honest hardworking people to thrive and succeed. Unlike African leaders that create societies were only crooks thrive and succeed
Absolutely on point!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by Panshow(m): 10:08am On Sep 17, 2016
goldenceo1:
The young man Tayo, is one step ahead of APC government. He has a App on Apple store..
LOL. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by HomeOfMe(f): 10:10am On Sep 17, 2016
The app could make the boy a billionaire.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by cyber5(m): 10:34am On Sep 17, 2016
I love this the kid already got Mark's support.

This is the kind of future leaders Nigeria needs.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by Franky826: 10:45am On Sep 17, 2016
The Kenyans where are you?
You think it's starting twitter war with the Nigerians?
As you can see since me zuckerberg tasted Nigerian jollof the only thing he now sees and dreams is NIGERIA.

Oya make una take am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by dadabashua1(m): 10:47am On Sep 17, 2016
good one boy o boy
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by wizard007(m): 11:29am On Sep 17, 2016
brainpulse:
Good job. And some lazy grown up adults, that can not think will cry, wail and be waiting for government to give them job. Some will even queue for N5,000.00

But they can use there brains to abuse

What have you done just now? No critical thinking at all from you, that boy was born abroar , raised in a conducive environment where everything is in place. How many kids of his age here has a computer to even research with? How many kids his age have a smartphone? How many are able to receive qualitative education? Una go just open mouth dey talk , make e no be like say una no dey NL.

How you take different from wailers now, people are being layed off, the primary trading currency is on the rise, schools are churning out graduates without job in sight, and you call that wailing?

Guy be reasonable for once please

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by timilehing(m): 1:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
Jig5aw:
your part of nigeria messy. Not my part. Mr alwayseeBad
I guess that part of yours trade Naira @199 to a $ right undecided Ms. AlwaysseeGood
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by m6tem: 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
LoveDecay:
Nigerians are highly respected and successful outside Nigeria.

In the US we are amongst the top successful immigrant amongst Iran, China, Isreal and in Africa as a whole Nigerians are the best.

There is a book about this

What's the title of book?

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by sinceraconcept(m): 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
codemaniacs:

this is exactly what they want people like u to see so that u can bcom an ass:licker and not question their motives and make u abuse your fellow black... its all about psychology and manipulation and it only took a picture for you to be manipulated grin grin grin

A white man does not give anything for free..
Free or not free. You black man that gives everything for free. What have you done to promote the boy even if you would gain from him at the end of the day? Why give something for free hen its not a charity organization? No one does that. Its all about favor for favor‎. Even if its favor for favor,a black man would never believe in the little boy,he'd rather prefer to use him for money rituals or kidnap him for ransom. Lets call a spade a spade here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by chachanga: 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
goldenceo1:

Unlike Buhari who makes policy to create economic recession in other to kill small scale businesses n entrepreneur.

The old fo0l just just jumped on the country and started tweaking all sort of sturvs of which he knew zilch about their calibration.

The delicate balance between the oil, the dollar, nigeria's ever-upward-never-downwards inflation trend and many other indices of the complicated mix that Ngozi battled with were all lost to him. All he knew was to cry upandan for presidency like say na him papa inheritance, mofo! And of course, he was wise enough to plan around with behind-the-throne despots, godfathers and evil kingmakers like Tinubu the frog-eyed one.

Well,now that the country don dey hear am and cement block don reach #165; may the dashed hopes of the millions whose dreams they're turning to nightmares judge them speedily too; especially that lying, thieving, masquerade f0ol Lai Mohammed.

Shameless Id10ts wey nor fit write ordinary speech dey steal Obama speech the same way Lai stole Change Begins With Me project, concept and all, nuffin dey dia cow brain, bastards! Forget, country don enter one chance. Na God and we fit EPP ourselves now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by koladebrainiac(m): 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
How can i make my baby start coding? He is 20days old

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by owbabs: 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
brainpulse:
Good job. And some lazy grown up APC zombies, that can not think will cry, chant sai baba and be waiting for government to give them job. Some will even queue for N5,000.00

But they can use there brains to abuse
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by jodeci01: 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
@ Awelekiti :Apologies, I sent you a PM request as I have some personal questions to ask
Thank you!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by legendaryB(m): 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
See tayo's hair Biko
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by cyber5(m): 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
koladebrainiac:

Buy him the book titled " Programming Made Easy For Babies " cheesy smiley)

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by madamoflife(f): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
charix:
Why does Mark always have the same _stupid smile in all his pictures? It looks ridiculous! He should at least switch things up and not act like a boring old man.
What d hell r u saying abi u want hm to start pouting in his pics abi dude u gats to chill mehn

Dis boring old man has a life and world wide recognition so can u jxt KIP KWAYET

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by YungMillionaire: 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
cool These Yoruba people and achievement like Benson and Hedges - walahi na only dem waka come? cool
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App by YungMillionaire: 7:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
koladebrainiac:

cool First get rid of the bible and the koran so that your baby can grow up to think LOGICALLY. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies Leaving Her 2year Old Daughter Behind (pics) / Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results / After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.