Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

It Is Time We Start Questioning The Current Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Time We Start Questioning The Current Government (784 Views)

Invite Goodluck Jonathan For Questioning, Northern Clerics Tell Security Agencie / Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning / Nigerians Now Questioning The Genuiness Of Our Change Agenda-lai Mohamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Time We Start Questioning The Current Government by dharrey2012: 11:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
I think its high time we started questioning the current government!

If your are employed in an office as a new member of staff, and your predecessor was sacked because he ran the office poorly, don't you think its a big concern if you are still complaining how bad your predecessor ran the office 16Months ago?
I am sure in a sane/private company, the board will be preparing another sack letter!
My Concerns
1. Same Mistakes we have been making that got the nation into recession are repeated again - Quick Fix approach of governance
2. Even after a year, nothing substantial has been done to basic amenities: Power Supply, HealthCare, Water, Transportation!
3. If Dangote can run several plants in Nigeria successfully, why can't Nigeria government run 3 refineries to solve fuel issue?

Obasanjo told us, we needed to be patient, same with Yaradua, Jonathan and now, are we to be patient again with no foundation for a better nation?

I am not a Wailer or a PraiseSinger!
I am a Nigerian!

1 Like

Re: It Is Time We Start Questioning The Current Government by tit(f): 11:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
Nooooo!

me, i will start coming after them in 2017.
i am giving buhari a long rope.
he has tied his own two hands already with the long rope.
see, he is tying his two legs now with the rope.
by 2017, buhari would have tied all over his body and hang himsef,
them i will turn him to suya.
Re: It Is Time We Start Questioning The Current Government by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 12:01am On Sep 17, 2016
dharrey2012:

If your are employed in an office as a new member of staff, and your predecessor was sacked because he ran the office poorly, don't you think its a big concern if you are still complaining how bad your predecessor ran the office 16Months ago?
I am sure in a sane/private company, the board will be preparing another sack letter!
My Concerns
1. Same Mistakes we have been making that got the nation into recession are repeated again - Quick Fix approach of governance
2. Even after a year, nothing substantial has been done to basic amenities: Power Supply, HealthCare, Water, Transportation!
3. If Dangote can run several plants in Nigeria successfully, why can't Nigeria government run 3 refineries to solve fuel issue?

Obasanjo told us, we needed to be patient, same with Yaradua, Jonathan and now, are we to be patient again with no foundation for a better nation?

I am a Nigerian!
Then you must be an ipod ugandan grin cheesy
Fact is, Buhari is Nigeria's biggest presidential mistake. He is far from what most ignorant people thought he was. He is not a wealth manager nor its creator. He can only be good at non mentally challenging tasks like rearing cattle grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: It Is Time We Start Questioning The Current Government by Boleyndynasty2(f): 12:13am On Sep 17, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:

Fact is, Buhari is Nigeria's biggest presidential mistake. He is far from what most ignorant people thought he was. He is not a wealth manager nor its creator. He can only be good at non mentally challenging tasks like rearing cattle grin cheesy

Your last line though, you just murdered someone. I would've been happy if it's only those who voted and supported ds incompetent government that will feel d burn but sadly we're all in it. angry
Re: It Is Time We Start Questioning The Current Government by sekundosekundo: 12:20am On Sep 17, 2016
Na now una wake up?.

Re: It Is Time We Start Questioning The Current Government by abokibuhari: 12:26am On Sep 17, 2016
na now your eyes clear!!!

1 Like

Re: It Is Time We Start Questioning The Current Government by dharrey2012: 12:26am On Sep 17, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:

Your last line though, you just murdered someone. I would've been happy if it's only those who voted and supported ds incompetent government that will feel d burn but sadly we're all in it. angry

That is just the reality now! However, remember, we are here because the last government disappointed us largely! (Let us not even go into that)
At this point, I believe each and everyone of us has a role to play, we need to raise our inner consciousness!
Am sure many of us will be shocked if you ask those youths pointing fingers towards both the past and present president, what they will do if they become president!
All of us cannot be presidents or Local government chiarmen, but it will surprise you how millions of youths cannot even manage their bookshelf talk less of a car! Lol

1 Like

Re: It Is Time We Start Questioning The Current Government by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:30am On Sep 17, 2016
Nope Let's all wait till 2019 before we ask them questions grin grin

But my Dad always use this line "My Son What you don't know, You Don't Know"

Buhari has no skill for governance... grin

He should have been left to fend for his cattles in Daura grin
But Zombies brought him grin
Re: It Is Time We Start Questioning The Current Government by dharrey2012: 12:32am On Sep 17, 2016
sekundosekundo:
Na now una wake up?.
This is the kind of attitude in youths that makes me have doubt about the future of this nation!

I voted for JEG in 2007
I voted for Buhari 2011

Mind you they both contested the two elections!!! There is a message there if only you can understand it and stop all this blame game that won't move the nation forward
Re: It Is Time We Start Questioning The Current Government by shugaboy6102(m): 12:55am On Sep 17, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:

u are just wicked?
Re: It Is Time We Start Questioning The Current Government by shugaboy6102(m): 12:55am On Sep 17, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:

u are just wicked?see insult haba
Re: It Is Time We Start Questioning The Current Government by DonCortino: 1:12am On Sep 17, 2016
dharrey2012:

My Concerns

I am a Nigerian!

Who sai! Dem go tag u wailer! grin
Re: It Is Time We Start Questioning The Current Government by sekundosekundo: 1:17am On Sep 17, 2016
dharrey2012:

This is the kind of attitude in youths that makes me have doubt about the future of this nation!

I voted for JEG in 2007
I voted for Buhari 2011

Mind you they both contested the two elections!!! There is a message there if only you can understand it and stop all this blame game that won't move the nation forward

Is it only in 2007 & 2011 you voted. You didn't tell us who you voted for in 2015.
Re: It Is Time We Start Questioning The Current Government by Emmaoga: 1:18am On Sep 17, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:

SOME MISTAKES TURNS TO DIVINE MISTAKE BUT BUHARI'S OWN WILL CONTINUE TO HURT THOSE THAT VOTED FOR HIM TILL 2019 IF NOT 2023 COZ I DONT SEE HIM CONDUCTING FREE AND FAIR ELECTION IN NIGERIA .
Re: It Is Time We Start Questioning The Current Government by Standing5(m): 3:50am On Sep 17, 2016
dharrey2012:

My Concerns

I am a Nigerian!
Spop being half smart.
Re: It Is Time We Start Questioning The Current Government by kenny987(f): 4:50am On Sep 17, 2016
dharrey2012:

I voted for JEG in 2007
I voted for Buhari 2011

2007 ur vote was for Yar'adua. GEJ was a mere VP who could have been anyone. The implication is u never even gave GEJ a chance because it's clear u also voted for GMB in 2015.
Re: It Is Time We Start Questioning The Current Government by vincent10(m): 5:22am On Sep 17, 2016
The op was a zombie.
Re: It Is Time We Start Questioning The Current Government by otukpo(f): 5:30am On Sep 17, 2016
No, do not question them.

Continue to blame GEJ.
Re: It Is Time We Start Questioning The Current Government by ITbomb(m): 7:37am On Sep 17, 2016
Someone did asked a question.
What did Buhari achieve as community empowerment after being in power. Nothing

Even though all of them stole, for Danjuma, you hear of his foundation that provides scholarship to people, Obasanjo and Atiku have a university, IBB Abdusalami if not for anything, they resolve national crisis.

Buhari never attended Council of State meetings, he had 150 cattle for over 20 years. Billions of dollars missing under his stead as PTDF chairmanship has not been accounted for.

A man who could not improve himself was called to improve Nigeria

1 Like

Re: It Is Time We Start Questioning The Current Government by otitokoroleti: 8:03am On Sep 17, 2016
ITbomb:
Someone did asked a question.
What did Buhari achieve as community empowerment after being in power. Nothing

Even though all of them stole, for Danjuma, you hear of his foundation that provides scholarship to people, Obasanjo and Atiku have a university, IBB Abdusalami if not for anything, they resolve national crisis.

Buhari never attended Council of State meetings, he had 150 cattle for over 20 years. Billions of dollars missing under his stead as PTDF chairmanship has not been accounted for.

A man who could not improve himself was called to improve Nigeria
TINUBU, OBASANJO, LIE MUHAMMED AND THE REST POLITHIEVIANS THAT BROUGHT US HERE WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE. BUHARI HAS NOTHING TO OFFER! A MAN WHO HAS NEVER FOR ONCE UPGRADE HIMSELF ACADEMICALLY! TRIBALISM IS THE MAJOR PROBLEM OF NIGERIANS AND THAT IS WHAT LED THEM HERE. I OPPOSE BUHARI SINCE HIS NOMINATION AS APC FLAG BEARER NOT BECAUSE I HATE HIM BUT BECAUSE I KNW THAT HE WILL DESTROY THIS COUNTRY
Re: It Is Time We Start Questioning The Current Government by Bethelwealthy(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2016
you are late undecided . .
. some of us started long ago. grin

(1) (Reply)

IPOB/MASSOB Planning To Rescue Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Kuje Prison / Buhari Belongs To Military Barracks, Lacks Knowledge Of A Democracy - Adegboruwa / APC Campaign Poster That Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.