Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (248620 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by iamkingzlee(m): 11:52am On Jul 18, 2017
adegwurulez:

Chop serious beating? Are you serious?

Ghost is ever the diplomat, he hardly handles issues with the fist and he's not going to start with his son.
hahhah you dey mind that guy? btw that guy in jail that called St Patrick- Ghost. Biko, I dont understand again. He wants to blackmail ghost for the feds or? he's just playing based on his personal interest and money to save his wife
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
iamkingzlee:
hahhah you dey mind that guy? btw that guy in jail that called St Patrick- Ghost. Biko, I dont understand again. He wants to blackmail ghost for the feds or? he's just playing based on his personal interest and money to save his wife
Money to save his wife apparently. But Ghost dealt with that already.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by adegwurulez(m): 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
iamkingzlee:
I don't think he's going to snitch. Dude is an ol'gee, he knows the rules.

I think he just wanted money for his wife's treatment.

This might be a long shot but I also think his path might have crossed with Tommy a long time ago. Probably in Queens where Tommy and Ghost grew up.

It remains to be seen whether their paths crossed for good or bad but as it stands, we may not have seen the last of him.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by rossyc(f): 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
Timbuktu14:
They need to cane that boy big time! I hope Ghost comes out from prison in the next episode. He would surely figure that Kanaan is still alive. Who knows? He might even be his first kill after prison! That stu.pid Kanaan bast.ard!
Lol... that kanaan is so annoying...
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by charlesluthor(m): 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
adegwurulez:

I don't think he's going to snitch. Dude is an ol'gee, he knows the rules.

I think he just wanted money for his wife's treatment.

This might be a long shot but I also think his path might have crossed with Tommy a long time ago. Probably in Queens where Tommy and Ghost grew up.

It remains to be seen whether their paths crossed for good or bad but as it stands, we may not have seen the last of him.
Am suspectn Tommy to be Tony son

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Danhumprey: 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
That Sandoval sef! I'm just waiting for the day he will get exposed as the mole! the fact that he hasn't been exposed yet and got Proctor off the case is annoying.

Tasha isn't dumb! never underestimate that woman!

as for Tariq, the less said, the better. they might as well just kill off his role. that kid is just getting on my nerves every episode.

they better not think of debarring Proctor or killing off his role, cos I won't find that funny.

as for Andre, it's a pity the situation he finds himself. he has lost it with Tariq, as it seems Kanan has finally won the battle. now might be the time to confide in Tommy or Tasha, Tommy especially, that Kanan is alive.

Tommy my nigga! ever always displaying his hot-head tendency and not thinking things through before doing things. not surprised Ghost almost always clean up his mess. still my favorite, though. grin

I hope Ghost is released soon and that Angela, after finding out that Ghost was set up, is really on the way to redeeming herself. that bitch is so fugly and irritating.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Danhumprey: 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
Please, for real, are those sex scenes real or just merely simulated?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by IAmPhiL(m): 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
Danhumprey:
Please, for real, are those sex scenes real or just merely simulated?
haba na, they're not real at all o
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by orobs93(m): 11:18am On Jul 19, 2017
BlueRayDick:

Tell them bro. I just weak to type ni. How can anyone watch power from season 1 to this point and say Tasha is dumb? Hunh?...if she had the level of education Angela has, she would definitely have been so so badass

She is even smarter than angela
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Saintsquare(m): 11:55am On Jul 19, 2017
Tommy needs to take a chill pill, I see Angie working with proctor to help ghost. Tariq is a kid, he's enjoying the lustful life,I mean who won't at that age when u exposed to money,girls and alcohol.That lekisha hot abeg ,she's not strong tho,I pray she don't get caught badly in this.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by BlueRayDick: 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
Its frustrating for someone as hot and endowed as Lekisha to always see her best friend get all the good things in life; A street OG like ghost with educated business man OT for husband, A life of affluence, etc. It must really hurt. But damn, she's hot!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by charlesluthor(m): 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
IAmPhiL:
The love nd romance re real. I ve watch d makeup
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Danhumprey: 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
IAmPhiL:
Okay. How about the nudïty? is it real? as in, are they stark naked in front of the camera as being depicted in the series?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Danhumprey: 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
BlueRayDick:
Its frustrating for someone as hot and endowed as Lekisha to always see her best friend get all the good things in life; A street OG like ghost with educated business man OT for husband, A life of affluence, etc. It must really hurt. But damn, she's hot!
Over hot dey worry that woman. damn!

she and Tasha are hot, not sure who to pick among them. grin

I feel for her. she deserves better than she's getting. maybe Tommy might be her own 'Ghost'.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Danhumprey: 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
charlesluthor:

The love nd romance re real. I ve watch d makeup
You mean real as in coïtus and nudïty real? shocked

sorry. curiosity just get the better of me.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by charlesluthor(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Danhumprey:
You mean real as in coïtus and nudïty real? shocked

sorry. curiosity just get the better of me.
The nudity is real, the only tin that isn't real is d sex. but kissing, romance, the boobs nd ass u see re real
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Goodnuel: 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
When next episode dey comot abeg.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by hayorlad: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
Comedy: Hayorlad Laughing Gas (Ep cool - New Creature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaoi0W1LxZg&feature=youtu.be
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by IAmPhiL(m): 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
charlesluthor:

The nudity is real, the only tin that isn't real is d sex. but kissing, romance, the boobs nd ass u see re real
thats exactly wat i'm trying to tell him
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Saintsquare(m): 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
Danhumprey:

I feel for her. she deserves better than she's getting. maybe Tommy might be her own 'Ghost'.
She hot pass Tasha o,she tall get hips and backside, her eyes omg.... Tommy is a lucky bastard

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by BlueRayDick: 6:44am On Jul 20, 2017
Danhumprey:

That yeye boy Tommy. He fit wake up one morning kill the babe now based on say she too talk to feds or something.....Tommy can't be her ghost, the guy na psycho. The babe just had to make do with him noni.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 8:38am On Jul 20, 2017
BlueRayDick:

That yeye boy Tommy. He fit wake up one morning kill the babe now based on say she too talk to feds or something.....Tommy can't be her ghost, the guy na psycho. The babe just had to make do with him noni.
Nah, don't think so. He likes the babe wella. He coulda killed her if he wanted to.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by RinzyReviews: 8:46am On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 10:01am On Jul 20, 2017
Timbuktu14:
Nah, don't think so. He likes the babe wella. He coulda killed her if he wanted to.
do u know both of them are engaged real life
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by tunnex10(m): 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
iamkingzlee:
Yay!!! We own a thread now*In Ghosts voice*

From time to time we'll be discussing characters, episodes, and likely test our predict skills on what'll take place in the next episode.

Again, the sole purpose of thseis thread is to bring together all die hard Power lovers in the house, let's talk.

Power is brought to you by STARZ

Leggo!!
season 4 out
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by BlueRayDick: 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
sod09:

Engaged? For real? But that babe has a child already on her insta page na.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
BlueRayDick:

Engaged? For real? But that babe has a child already on her insta page na.
yes...naso i see am
could be a rumour
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Danhumprey: 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
sod09:
yes...naso i see am
could be a rumour
There might be some elements of truth to this rumour. although I think 'engaged' might be taking it too far at this time. probably just dating, you know actors/actresses don't mind dating each other, especially those that starred in the same movie/show with them.

I read she filed for divorce from her husband of nearly 8years in April, although she recently claim they are not separating just yet.

but whatever! undecided
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
sod09:
No nah. Lala Anthony (Keisha) is married to Carmelo - she has a son for him as a matter of fact... And even though they had issues sometimes in April, they are not separated just yet.

Not sure Sikora and Lala are dating real life!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by rossyc(f): 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
charlesluthor:
Am suspectn Tommy to be Tony son
Who is Tony again?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by charlesluthor(m): 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
rossyc:

Who is Tony again?
Tony Teresi na... The old man who blackmailed Ghost in prison. Cux of d way he's really interested in him. Even after Tommy delivered d cash, dey called Tony to confirm he's him, coupled wit d fact that dey re both blonde again. Jst my assumption though.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by rossyc(f): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
charlesluthor:

Tony Teresi na... The old man who blackmailed Ghost in prison. Cux of d way he's really interested in him. Even after Tommy delivered d cash, dey called Tony to confirm he's him, coupled wit d fact that dey re both blonde again. Jst my assumption though.
Okay I get.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.