Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (250730 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by NNAMDIII(m): 2:19am On Jul 24, 2017
Timbuktu14:
Julio.
Mehn dre is in big trouble, but it's not his fault because there was a time dre wanted to tell tommy about 50cent but tommy told him that Tariq is family business!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by adegwurulez(m): 4:07am On Jul 24, 2017
Best episode so far. Best acting, best twist, best character interpretation.

Lit!! lit!! lit!!

Lemme take a short rest, I'll be back when I wake to give my thoughts on this episode.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Oseni007(m): 6:11am On Jul 24, 2017
Song keep playing in my head.
They say this is a big rich town
I just come from the poorest part
Bright lights, city life, I gotta make it
This is where it goes down
I just happen to come up hard
Legal or illegal baby I gotta make it

5 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by BlueRayDick: 6:36am On Jul 24, 2017
Una winch too much here grin.....Will download dis morning at d office and watch later in d evening.....Am enjoying d spoilers tho
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 7:10am On Jul 24, 2017
NNAMDIII:
Thanks bro, that second lawyer knows that ghost is a bad guy. I pray he doesn't implicate ghost after this case.
Who knows?? Julio?? Tommy?
Julio
that old man is surely Tommy's father
Tasha Dan start her mumu mode again
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by NNAMDIII(m): 7:28am On Jul 24, 2017
sod09:
Julio
that old man is surely Tommy's father
Tasha Dan start her mumu mode again
Tony teresi? I knew it,no wonder he wanted to meet tommy..

Weytin tasha do again?? FBI don threaten am bah? Can't wait to download it cheesy
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 8:39am On Jul 24, 2017
NNAMDIII:
Mehn dre is in big trouble, but it's not his fault because there was a time dre wanted to tell tommy about 50cent but tommy told him that Tariq is family business!
They won't listen to that bro. He wanted to be in charge so bad... Ghost put him in charge and now he bleeped up.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 8:40am On Jul 24, 2017
NNAMDIII:

Weytin tasha do again?? FBI don threaten am bah? Can't wait to download it cheesy
FBI ke? She don dey love up again ni.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by 14teenK: 8:56am On Jul 24, 2017
Dre is trying to discredit Julio so Tommy can make him distro of the weight.. .but unfortunately Julio found out that kanan is still alive..now ghost /Tommy is either gon kill Dre or force him to set kanan up.

Tasha and Tariq are the dumbest people in power series...obvious mistakes that can be avoided is what they keep making.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by SmartGate(m): 9:25am On Jul 24, 2017
Please this series should last forever and should never end.

What Dre did is a treasonable act in the street, no matter the excuse what so ever. Ghost trusted him with his business, if he has told ghost about the threat to his daughter, ghost would have helped him out.

He bleeped up big time

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 10:59am On Jul 24, 2017
NNAMDIII:

she Dan day fall for that black lawyer
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by kott(m): 11:45am On Jul 24, 2017
Sandoval just roasted himself in the court room,did anyone notice the look on ghost face when Sandoval said ,,when nocks went for your gun you had to shoot him,isn't that right Mr Sean Patrick and when he didn't die right away,when he held his hand out to beg youto stop ,you didn't have a choice... there no going back IN cold blood you shot agent nocks again,,,ghost knew it was him ,he actually gave him a perfect clue to the murder,,,

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Slymonster(m): 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
Power is my favorite series right now

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Goandie: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
14teenK:
Dre is trying to discredit Julio so Tommy can make him distro of the weight.. .but unfortunately Julio found out that kanan is still alive..now ghost /Tommy is either gon kill Dre or force him to set kanan up.

Tasha and Tariq are the dumbest people in power series...obvious mistakes that can be avoided is what they keep making.

Over dulling dey worry her, she just no dey learn from mistakes nd person dey tackle mi say she smart
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Goandie: 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
kott:
Sandoval just roasted himself in the court room,did anyone notice the look on ghost face when Sandoval said ,,when nocks went for your gun you had to shoot him,isn't that right Mr Sean Patrick and when he didn't die right away,when he held his hand out to beg youto stop ,you didn't have a choice... there no going back IN cold blood you shot agent nocks again,,,ghost knew it was him ,he actually gave him a perfect clue to the murder,,,

Tot i was d only one that notice it.
The guy don go sell him self to ghost wey over kaku dey kill.

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jonsnow92: 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
Goandie:

Over dulling dey worry her, she just no dey learn from mistakes nd person dey tackle mi say she smart
Tasha is smart,but she has a weak spot..And that's emotions..She gets easily maneuvered emotionally and of course she has been looking for avenues to get even with ghost all along..The silver guy looks lame to me though,He's acting and the rookie mistakes he made by putting Ghost on d stand..#Team Proctor all the way

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Saintsquare(m): 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
Judge Tapper rocks

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
Power rocks joor!
Best episode of season 4 so far!
Anybody who compares empire to power should have his brain checked!

6 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
Power rocks joor!
Best episode of season 4 so far!
Anybody who compares empire to power should have his brain checked!
I'm telling you!

I so much love the part where the judge scattered Angie and co.

Ghost was shocked!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by newguy1(m): 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
Whenever I see dis silly boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by kott(m): 4:50am On Jul 26, 2017
thank you Angela,,,,,don't thank me Jamie you didn't do ths one,maybe you didn't do ths crime but we both know you are not innocent....Lol

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by charlesluthor(m): 9:04am On Jul 26, 2017
Goandie:

I dont think so that he will be out of jail next episode.
Coz angela still get double mind about d whole iss nd dem don giv him lawyer red card of which him nd that oda lawyer no like dem self at all
I told u Ghost will be out...lol.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by charlesluthor(m): 9:06am On Jul 26, 2017
Power rocks! I think d producers wants to turn our attention to Tommy.. The Ghost family will go low for a while, while they unfold who Tommy really is. jst can't wait.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Goandie: 10:10am On Jul 26, 2017
charlesluthor:

I told u Ghost will be out...lol.

lol last minute Angela's madness just got him out.
but she is in serious danger coz Sandoval will be after her now.
like tom know 50cent is alive coz i dont know were him do rush go without fone
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Goandie: 10:13am On Jul 26, 2017
jonsnow92:
Tasha is smart,but she has a weak spot..And that's emotions..She gets easily maneuvered emotionally and of course she has been looking for avenues to get even with ghost all along..The silver guy looks lame to me though,He's acting and the rookie mistakes he made by putting Ghost on d stand..#Team Proctor all the way

let wait nd see now how she go fup again nd dis one dey call simon hope she get beta reason to coz ghost no go forgive her
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by NNAMDIII(m): 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
Timbuktu14:
FBI ke? She don dey love up again ni.
no be her fault na, body no be firewood.when was the last time ghost touched her? but she Bleep up sha, the funny thing is that ghost does not like that guy.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by NNAMDIII(m): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
omo na teresi be tommy papa oo shocked shocked
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jonsnow92: 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
I'm not finished Mr Mark!!..You and Mr Sandoval stand there pointing accusing fingers at Miss Valdez while you fail to acknowledge all of these lapses and judgments happened on your watch..Is what she said True?

MR SILVER!!

This Scene is the most captivating scene in Power Season 4
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
Goandie:

lol last minute Angela's madness just got him out.
but she is in serious danger coz Sandoval will be after her now.
like tom know 50cent is alive coz i dont know were him do rush go without fone
His supplier @ Chicago called him urgently.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
jonsnow92:
I'm not finished Mr Mark!!..You and Mr Sandoval stand there pointing accusing fingers at Miss Valdez while you fail to acknowledge all of these lapses and judgments happened on your watch..Is what she said True?

MR SILVER!!

This Scene is the most captivating scene in Power Season 4
I swear. This was the iceberg of the episode.
Judge Trapper dishing it real cold to them there. It was so captivating grin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
Who noticed the way that black court clerk lady who sat beside GHOST during Angela's witness testimony smiled when Angela was asked '' if she believed Ghost was innocent of killing agent Knox' and she said yes... I couldn't help put smile too grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.