Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,133 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (248631 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by RinzyReviews: 7:45am On Jul 21, 2017
Danhumprey:
That Sandoval sef! I'm just waiting for the day he will get exposed as the mole! the fact that he hasn't been exposed yet and got Proctor off the case is annoying.

Tasha isn't dumb! never underestimate that woman!

as for Tariq, the less said, the better. they might as well just kill off his role. that kid is just getting on my nerves every episode.

they better not think of debarring Proctor or killing off his role, cos I won't find that funny.

as for Andre, it's a pity the situation he finds himself. he has lost it with Tariq, as it seems Kanan has finally won the battle. now might be the time to confide in Tommy or Tasha, Tommy especially, that Kanan is alive.

Tommy my nigga! ever always displaying his hot-head tendency and not thinking things through before doing things. not surprised Ghost almost always clean up his mess. still my favorite, though. grin

I hope Ghost is released soon and that Angela, after finding out that Ghost was set up, is really on the way to redeeming herself. that bitch is so fugly and irritating.

I won't be surprised if Angela ends up representing Jamie against the Feds.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Goandie: 8:49am On Jul 21, 2017
RinzyReviews:

I won't be surprised if Angela ends up representing Jamie against the Feds.

She no fit try am she go sleep for jail.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Goandie: 8:52am On Jul 21, 2017
iamkingzlee:
hahhah you dey mind that guy? btw that guy in jail that called St Patrick- Ghost. Biko, I dont understand again. He wants to blackmail ghost for the feds or? he's just playing based on his personal interest and money to save his wife

Guy u suppose understand d beatin i dey talk now, it not legal to beat ur kids over there.
D guy need moni for him wife cancer, i felt if he had ask ghost politely d guy go help am out

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 8:57am On Jul 21, 2017
charlesluthor:

Tony Teresi na... The old man who blackmailed Ghost in prison. Cux of d way he's really interested in him. Even after Tommy delivered d cash, dey called Tony to confirm he's him, coupled wit d fact that dey re both blonde again. Jst my assumption though.
u get sense jare...was thinking so too

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Goandie: 8:57am On Jul 21, 2017
[quote author=BlueRayDick post=58553761]
Tell them bro. I just weak to type ni. How can anyone watch power from season 1 to this point and say Tasha is dumb? Hunh?...if she had the level of education Angela has, she would definitely have been so so badass[/quote

I said dull not dumb Now aba dem be 2 different things oo nd Forget education ghost is smart without it.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Goandie: 9:01am On Jul 21, 2017
charlesluthor:

Tony Teresi na... The old man who blackmailed Ghost in prison. Cux of d way he's really interested in him. Even after Tommy delivered d cash, dey called Tony to confirm he's him, coupled wit d fact that dey re both blonde again. Jst my assumption though.

But that was mistake d man made coz ghost use that chance gather info know every thing about d guy nd call is bluff off sharp sharp that ghost eeh him brain dey kaku big tym
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by charlesluthor(m): 9:09am On Jul 21, 2017
Goandie:

But that was mistake d man made coz ghost use that chance gather info know every thing about d guy nd call is bluff off sharp sharp that ghost eeh him brain dey kaku big tym
Sense full e head.. I believe e will out nxt episode nd na there the series go tough.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Goandie: 9:27am On Jul 21, 2017
charlesluthor:

Sense full e head.. I believe e will out nxt episode nd na there the series go tough.

I dont think so that he will be out of jail next episode.
Coz angela still get double mind about d whole iss nd dem don giv him lawyer red card of which him nd that oda lawyer no like dem self at all
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by charlesluthor(m): 9:39am On Jul 21, 2017
Goandie:

I dont think so that he will be out of jail next episode.
Coz angela still get double mind about d whole iss nd dem don giv him lawyer red card of which him nd that oda lawyer no like dem self at all
But Valdes now knws the ghost didn't put d gun there, so she may work wit ghost nw
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Goandie: 9:48am On Jul 21, 2017
charlesluthor:

But Valdes now knws the ghost didn't put d gun there, so she may work wit ghost nw
I know but she will first do her own research 2 know who set up ghost be4 anything and she will have 2 mindful of the pple that set ghost up make dem no cum after her 2
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by charlesluthor(m): 9:50am On Jul 21, 2017
Goandie:

I know but she will first do her own research first be4 anything coz she will be mindful of the person whi set ghost up not cumin after her 2
U re right.. I jst want him out sooner, Kanan nid to be in hot seat.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Goandie: 9:54am On Jul 21, 2017
charlesluthor:

U re right.. I jst want him out sooner, Kanan nid to be in hot seat.

50cent dos not want to kill is own character yet dnt know why.
His role is just time wasting

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by charlesluthor(m): 9:59am On Jul 21, 2017
Goandie:

50cent dos not want to kill is own character yet dnt know why.
His role is just time wasting
Not yet o! .. lol. very soon 50cent will be like T-bag in prison break. Everyone will want him to stay even though he's d baddest guy. I jst like watching he nd tommy scenes cux of d way dey talk.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
BlueRayDick:
Am I the only one that thinks Tommy has no heart? The guy kills with no remorse. Even when ghost kills, you still see little human emotion, but not Tommy. If Tommy has half of Ghost's sense, he would be the greatest drug lord that ever lived, but God(or the devil as some might choose to assert) decides not to endow him with much sense to complement his ruthlessness.
The way he killed that CiA' agent was ice-cold mehn. Still my favs tho.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by RinzyReviews: 9:54am On Jul 22, 2017
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ghost is a free man! grin grin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by adegwurulez(m): 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
Timbuktu14:
Iffa slap you ehn..

Infact I'm not going to open this thread again until I watch episode 5 sad
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
adegwurulez:

Iffa slap you ehn..

Infact I'm not going to open this thread again until I watch episode 5 sad
cheesy cheesy
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Danhumprey: 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
Timbuktu14:
Has the episode 5 been aired? and when was it aired?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
Danhumprey:
Lol. It was released on the Starz app this morning. Would be aired later tonight. But it's available for download. Seen it even.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by IAmPhiL(m): 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
Danhumprey:
actually it has not been aired. its till 2am this night, but past few episodes has been leaking few hours before being aired
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
IAmPhiL:
actually it has not been aired. its till 2am this night, but past few episodes has been leaking few hours before being aired
Not a leak. Was actually an official release on the Starz App. You pay to download those though.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by ntyce(m): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by NNAMDIII(m): 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
ntyce:
http://www.brokensilenze.net/2017/07/23/power-season-4-episode-5-dont-thank-me/

It's been out since 3pm.

Enjoy
I can't download it, what's the problem? I guess I'll have to use my normal site tomorrow
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by NNAMDIII(m): 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
Tariq will go to jail, proacher ( ghost lawyer) will go to jail.... that stupid mole in FBI will be caught...Na my own opinion sha cheesy
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by igidaduro: 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ghost is a free man
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by BenNash: 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
So ghost and this Angela go end up together at last, I was even happy that d guy would get back with tasha but it seems that's not gonna happen
Ghost=Angela
Tasha= Ghost's lawyer
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
BenNash:
So ghost and this Angela go end up together at last, I was even happy that d guy would get back with tasha but it seems that's not gonna happen
Ghost=Angela
Tasha= Ghost's lawyer
I doubt if things would work that way. Removing Tasha as Ghost's wife is like taking her off play. You see how her role reduced drastically cos Ghost was in jail? The producers would not have taken that turn. I see her having a short affair with Silver but that's what it's gonna be - short affair.

Ghost can't end up with Angie either cos of the legal implications. I hope Tony Teresi won't open his mouth though, I don't wanna see Ghost back in jail - this time, for a crime he actually committed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
NNAMDIII:
Tariq will go to jail, proacher ( ghost lawyer) will go to jail.... that stupid mole in FBI will be caught...Na my own opinion sha cheesy
It's Proctor actually.

Of course Sandoval would be caught. They are in soup now.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
At last someone know ƙkanan is alive...chai
Dre is dead mehn

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by NNAMDIII(m): 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
Timbuktu14:
It's Proctor actually.

Of course Sandoval would be caught. They are in soup now.
Thanks bro, that second lawyer knows that ghost is a bad guy. I pray he doesn't implicate ghost after this case.
sod09:
At last someone know ƙkanan is alive...chai
Dre is dead mehn
Who knows?? Julio?? Tommy?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 12:25am On Jul 24, 2017
NNAMDIII:

Who knows?? Julio?? Tommy?
Julio.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.