Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (250647 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by thenny312(m): 8:15am On Jul 31, 2017
babagydoz:
But now that Julio is dead.... Who'll give us make sense sex scenes cry
Chai ma go watch the latest episode o cry
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by 14teenK: 10:21am On Jul 31, 2017
This Dre really messed up... He just made Julio die cos of kanan and now kanan already showed up to ghost.the guy has fu*ked up big time .
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by newguy1(m): 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
Simply I don't likee di episode too comical for me kanan turn to a chuwawa, all ssofty, tommy revenge killing mtweeeeeeeeew nxt epd pls

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by babagydoz(m): 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
thenny312:
Chai ma go watch the latest episode o cry
Do so Asap

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
newguy1:
Simply I don't likee di episode too comical for me kanan turn to a chuwawa, all ssofty, tommy revenge killing mtweeeeeeeeew nxt epd pls
as in too easy
first was julio's death
then tommy madness in killing
kanan showing up to claim one fucking money and he suddenly became a slowpoke to ghost killing jukebox in process..

who noticed this ghost is a crazy snitch, he asked kanan who has my son kanan replied the badest motherf**k alive
ghost said tommy? imagine not even trust his friend angry angry
tommy killed his love for this asshole

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by thenny312(m): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
babagydoz:
Do so Asap
done o
Poor Julio
Will tariq come to his senses now?
grin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by thenny312(m): 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
sod09:
as in too easy
first was julio's death
then tommy madness in killing
kanan showing up to claim one fucking money and he suddenly became a slowpoke to ghost killing jukebox in process..

who noticed this ghost is a crazy snitch, he asked kanan who has my son kanan replied the badest motherf**k alive
ghost said tommy? imagine not even trust his friend angry angry
tommy killed his love for this asshole
I wouldn't trust Tommy too, just because he doesn't want ghost dead doesn't mean he does what ghost wants
Both of them don't trust each other like before
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by rossyc(f): 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
In Dre's mind he's now a badoo, Sad Julio is dead but the guy wasn't smart..And how can ghost steal from Tommy?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
rossyc:
In Dre's mind he's now a badoo, Sad Julio is dead but the guy wasn't smart..And how can ghost steal from Tommy?
abi oo yet he didn't trust tommy
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by babagydoz(m): 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
thenny312:
done o
Poor Julio
Will tariq come to his senses now?
grin
Most lilely
I see him talking after his father in the long run.... Coprate thug cool

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by babagydoz(m): 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
newguy1:
This episode was all about ghost
The next episode is gonna be bomb.. Watched the trailer already
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by rossyc(f): 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
sod09:
abi oo yet he didn't trust tommy
Yeah..Ghost bleeped up big time, hope Tommy doesn't find out he was the one that stole from him.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by MaziOmenuko: 8:53am On Aug 01, 2017
They should as well cancel the show if they lack content. The series took a downward spiral with the last episode. Whats with Kenan pussy-footing after forming hardcore the entire seasons? Whats with Tommy meeting up with Milan's boss while we all knew Milan was the boss himself; remember the boss that eats his enemies? Thats Milan, so who d'fvckk is this boss?

They can introduce new plots and characters but they don't have to mess up the original plot.

Now I'm gonna brood over my 118MB data lost!

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 10:01am On Aug 01, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
They should as well cancel the show if they lack content. The series took a downward spiral with the last episode. Whats with Kenan pussy-footing after forming hardcore the entire seasons? Whats with Tommy meeting up with Milan's boss while we all knew Milan was the boss himself; remember the boss that eats his enemies? Thats Milan, so who d'fvckk is this boss?

They can introduce new plots and characters but they don't have to mess up the original plot.

Now I'm gonna brood over my 118MB data lost!
I agree with you 100%. The last episode didn't cut it for me.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Saintsquare(m): 10:36am On Aug 01, 2017
kanan didn't go soft,he took his chances with ghost because he doesn't trust jukebox. He said to Ghost he doesn't know what awaits him when he goes in to meet jukebox.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 10:55am On Aug 01, 2017
Saintsquare:
kanan didn't go soft,he took his chances with ghost because he doesn't trust jukebox. He said to Ghost he doesn't know what awaits him when he goes in to meet jukebox.
he had d chance to end ghost in front of his son,that will make the series interesting.
But the idiot was confessing like a witch angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
Saintsquare:
Yea, played Jukebox actually. I don't see any reason why Ghost should go after him now.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jonsnow92: 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
Since Kanan was eventually going to kill Juke box,Why did he confess to all his atrocities and acted like a pvssy when it mattered most,He got the money already,y bittch at the last minute..And also Milan had a Boss?..Maybe is should watch the Milan scenes in previous seasons again vos I never heard he had a Boss,Not even once.

Hope Courtney Kemp isn't losing content already though..I'm engrossed already,Please dont fvck it up Now

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by lorddv(m): 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
Kanan went soft Cuz he actually began to like tariq and jukebox intention was to kill tariq which he wasn't comfortable with...he majorly did it for tariq not ghost

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by BenNash: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nigerians sha una go always find fault sha, someone even said kanan should have killed Ghost lol abeg who is the main character. The episode is not all that terrible as y'all portray it, it was okay. They resolved things between Ghost and his son and also kanan and they're moving on with the series. I love that.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jonsnow92: 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
So Power and Game of Thrones ends the same day... All these producers self
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by junnyjake(m): 2:05am On Aug 02, 2017
I once entertained the idea of having the writers introducing flashbacks, so we can see the growth of those characters. But I think it's too late now, we're in season 4 already.

I can see 50 cent improve on his acting this season with what I've seen so far. He's not been infusing life into his acts in the recent season.

This recent episode was bloody man! Seems ghost isn't really a killer, he's got conscience not like Tommy or knan. He's always having nightmares about his past kills.

I didn't like that Knan grew soft so easily, I was thinking he was going to start things of by crippling one of ghost's legs.

I hate that Julio is dead. I'd miss those Spanish dialogues though since Lobos died, Ruiz too, I missed those dialogues it kind of improves my Spanish.

Tommy would know about Knan and that would be trouble for Dre.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by orobs93(m): 10:57am On Aug 02, 2017
it baffles me how we take this movies so serious forgetting they are all acting a script
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by RinzyReviews: 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
Kindly click this link and read this though on Power's latest episode - https://rinzyreviews./2017/08/02/power-what-will-ghost-do-to-dre/
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
newguy1:
who did Tommy killed?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
RinzyReviews:
Kindly click this link and read this though on Power's latest episode - https://rinzyreviews./2017/08/02/power-what-will-ghost-do-to-dre/

how did Angela found out ghost ain't the one that killed Knox? I haven't watch the season 4.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by newguy1(m): 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
obontami:
who did Tommy killed?
he killed holly step father who molest her when she wwas 9
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
newguy1:
he killed holly step father who molest her when she wwas 9
damn! I love d way Tommy kills... you saw d way he killed that Mexican snitch in season 2? (not sure of d season though)

I like Tommy.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by RinzyReviews: 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
obontami:

how did Angela found out ghost ain't the one that killed Knox? I haven't watch the season 4.
She reviewed the surveillance tape from Ghost's office and found out he never went near the cabinet where the gun was found.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
RinzyReviews:

She reviewed the surveillance tape from Ghost's office and found out he never went near the cabinet where the gun was found.
Hmmm... thanks hope they catches that Sandoval soon. oh! wait I hope tommy hasn't killed Lakeisha.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
orobs93:

U know how to tink outside the box sha
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.