Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (249157 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 07, 2017
AryaSand:
Power S4E7
* Tasha and Terry's love scene was Rushed. I dinor enjoy it. No time to use Bullet to recreate what they did. What's that?
* Can someone koboko that Idiot Tariq already? Omo yen stupid mehn!
* Sandoval wants to keep kiling and hiding his crimes abi? #WehdoneSir
* I'll miss Julio (RIP dear) Effff you Dre. And that didinrin Tommy too, with the act he went through in the hand of Milan's boss in Chicago, he still can't decipher the Truth. He's getting way too brash for my liking. He didn't need a M-effing translator to know dude didn't do it. If he was Guilty, he would be calm instead of shouting in Spanish.
* Ghost is Tommy's brain. As a matter of fact the both of them are two peas in a pod. They need each other to think better. But Tommy is more Stupid while Ghost on the other hand is Foolish.
* Tommy - Gangstar. Tommy Daddy - Old Gangstar.
* I feel bad for procter. Tommy just used his stupidity to destroy the guy's life in advance. Hope he comes out of this and doesn't get killed.
Spoiler grin Let me go watch it too...

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by rossyc(f): 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
And Tasha already sleeping with Terry, now she's been paranoid. As for Sandavol, his cup will soon be full. That Tariq kid needs a brain reset. Ghost family is gradually tearing apart. Dre thinks he's ontop of his game, he should kontinu, Pitying Joe proctor in advance cos it seems he's gonna land into Trrouble...

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
I take back any props I ever gave Tasha.....to think I ever mentioned her in the same sentence as Cookie Lyons angry

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
naijababe:
I take back any props I ever gave Tasha.....to think I ever mentioned her in the same sentence as Cookie Lyons angry

You can't take it back!!

Anyway Power is ruined for me. What's all these? Knaan freeing Ghost and killing Juke?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
naijababe:
Tasha - Cookie Hell No. Empire might be wack compared to Power but Cookie's the deal. She's Street, Smart, Everything.

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
AryaSand:
Power S4E7
* Tasha and Terry's love scene was Rushed. I dinor enjoy it. No time to use Bullet to recreate what they did. What's that?
* Can someone koboko that Idiot Tariq already? Omo yen stupid mehn!
* Sandoval wants to keep kiling and hiding his crimes abi? #WehdoneSir
* I'll miss Julio (RIP dear) Effff you Dre. And that didinrin Tommy too, with the act he went through in the hand of Milan's boss in Chicago, he still can't decipher the Truth. He's getting way too brash for my liking. He didn't need a M-effing translator to know dude didn't do it. If he was Guilty, he would be calm instead of shouting in Spanish.
* Ghost is Tommy's brain. As a matter of fact the both of them are two peas in a pod. They need each other to think better. But Tommy is more Stupid while Ghost on the other hand is Foolish.
* Tommy - Gangstar. Tommy Daddy - Old Gangstar.
* I feel bad for procter. Tommy just used his stupidity to destroy the guy's life in advance. Hope he comes out of this and doesn't get killed.

I agree with u..someone shuld just spank that tarik boy already

I see procter getting a bullet pretty soon...its like he decided to take care of the body of the agent and the laptop evidence for some kinda leverage reasons..

Terry the bastarrd lawyer shagging ghost's wife, and he knows the guy is a gangstar cos he keeps taunting him while in prison..i pity him..his own bullet is coming faster than procter's

This new cheating attitude of tasha will slide ghost back into sexy latino's arms...

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
1StopRudeness:

I see procter getting a bullet pretty soon...its like he decided to take care of the body of the agent and the laptop evidence for some kinda leverage reasons..

Terry the bastarrd lawyer shagging ghost's wife, and he knows the guy is a gangstar cos he keeps taunting him while in prison..i pity him..his own bullet is coming faster than procter's

This new cheating attitude of tasha will slide ghost back into sexy latino's arms...
If Ghost goes back to Angie, it means he's Mad.
If Angie takes Ghost back then i'm done with Power.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
AryaSand:

If Ghost goes back to Angie, it means he's Mad.
If Angie takes Ghost back then i'm done with Power.

It's clear tasha doesn't love him anymore since the time she started rolling with knaan's son..she almost eloped with the guy if not that knaan killed the dude....now she has started with the new lawyer

Once ghost sees there's no amending with tasha...its only natural for him to go back to the only woman that could commit a career suicide just to seem him free.. we all know angie loves st.patrick knowing fully well he's ghost she knows he killed lobos too..
...she's only got angry cos agent Greg knox wasn't a bad person and didn't deserve to die, she only turned on ghost cos she felt he killed greg..

I see tasha betraying ghost by trying to runaway again with the new lawyer after spilling all ghost's secrets....she'll get a bullet, so will the lawyer.

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
1StopRudeness:

It's clear tasha doesn't love him anymore since the time she started rolling with knaan's son..she almost eloped with the guy if not that knaan killed the dude....now she has started with the new lawyer

Once ghost sees there's no amending with tasha...its only natural for him to go back to the only woman that could commit a career suicide just to seem him free.. we all know angie loves st.patrick knowing fully well he's ghost she knows he killed lobos too..
...she's only got angry cos agent Greg knox wasn't a bad person and didn't deserve to die, she only turned on ghost cos she felt he killed greg..

I see tasha betraying ghost by trying to runaway again with the new lawyer after spilling all ghost's secrets....she'll get a bullet, so will the lawyer.

All your own na bullet cheesy cheesy

Ghost can never kill Tasha. Not ever gonna happen!

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Coyotejack(m): 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
My own e af bake finish make I go watch am
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Poorman587: 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
innosaint27:
grin shocked grin

Pls, does anyone has a link to download power 4E7 yet?
abeg post am oooooo
Download a movie apk called newest movies hd. It has it. I'm getting it now
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
AryaSand:

Tasha - Cookie Hell No. Empire might be wack compared to Power but Cookie's the deal. She's Street, Smart, Everything.

I can't stand women who can't keep it in their pants.....any small thing she don open her laps...for a Boss's wife, she is an idiot angry

cedaraustine:

You can't take it back!!

Anyway Power is ruined for me. What's all these? Knaan freeing Ghost and killing Juke?

I take it all back jare, if u nor gree, coman beat me, I am in my house grin

The last two episodes have been such a let down, we waited almost two seasons for the Kanan - Ghost climax for this kind of ridiculous let down undecided

Ghost will go back to Angela but not before she, Saxe and Donovan uncover that bastard Sandoval as the mole .... Tasha is gon' get a bullet, so will Tariq....I dey vex
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
Timbuktu14:
All your own na bullet cheesy cheesy

Ghost can never kill Tasha. Not ever gonna happen!

That's what I thought about Tommy and holly...
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 08, 2017
naijababe:

I can't stand women who can't keep it in their pants.....any small thing she don open her laps...for a Boss's wife, she is an idiot angry

I take it all back jare, if u nor gree, coman beat me, I am in my house grin

The last two episodes have been such a let down, we waited almost two seasons for the Kanan - Ghost climax for this kind of ridiculous let down undecided

Ghost will go back to Angela but not before she, Saxe and Donovan uncover that bastard Sandoval as the mole .... Tasha is gon' get a bullet, so will Tariq....I dey vex
You see Tasha's case ehen, it is by the way. Is that Terry I pity cuz he doesn't even know anything. Come to think of it Ghost might not even do anything to them o. You know he thinks before acting unlike Tommy, I just don't want Terry to get all tangled up in their ish like Procter.
They didn't write that Kanan and Ghost episode well at all. I was disappointed. Like "what is this na, after all the initial gragra?"
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Goandie: 9:30am On Aug 08, 2017
naijababe:

told u pple here tasha dull but u pple no believe.
the last 2 episode was just weird 2 me, but i really like ghost and kanaan part dat combo was sweeeeeet. i kinda of like ghost nd 50cent together rather than that hot head tommy that always put ghost in trouble with is rash nd senseless way of doin things.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Goandie: 9:35am On Aug 08, 2017
1StopRudeness:

ghost cant be dat stupid to kill procter coz d guy is very valuable and if he kills him den it is over for him ghost.
i have a feeling that terry go be one under cover agent trying 2 use tasha to get 2 ghost.

tariq is just a stupid child dat dos not know anything, but i feel ghost is 2 blame for that i feel it tym he involve the boy into the game be4 he lose his own son.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Goandie: 9:40am On Aug 08, 2017
charlesluthor:

Sense full e head.. I believe e will out nxt episode nd na there the series go tough.

ghost don dey dull ooo him head no dey one place again. the tym him spend for jail don make am rusty
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 08, 2017
Goandie:

ghost cant be dat stupid to kill procter coz d guy is very valuable and if he kills him den it is over for him ghost.
i have a feeling that terry go be one under cover agent trying 2 use tasha to get 2 ghost.

tariq is just a stupid child dat dos not know anything, but i feel ghost is 2 blame for that i feel it tym he involve the boy into the game be4 he lose his own son.

How is he valuable??

the guy isnt even practising at the moment because of the move the federal lawyers made against him for representing Tommy and ghost at the same time...hence contradicting legal ethics, he cant represent st.patrick ....he's useless.....hence, he doesn't have any attorney client privilege holding him...he can snitch on ghost at any time since he isn't ghost lawyer anymore,once ghost is toast, Tommy is toast...(that's why the Chinese lawyer came to see him in epi.7)
He's a walking time bomb against ghost and Tommy coupled with the fact that he has the leverage of the computer evidence and the dead body of the agent Tommy murdered at his apartment.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 08, 2017
Goandie:

told u pple here tasha dull but u pple no believe.
the last 2 episode was just weird 2 me, but i really like ghost and kanaan part dat combo was sweeeeeet. i kinda of like ghost nd 50cent together rather than that hot head tommy that always put ghost in trouble with is rash nd senseless way of doin things.

Pple always call Tommy hot head....I think ghost is more crazy hiding behind a 3piece suit...cos even Tommy with his hot head..wont take out that prison guard without thinking... grin

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by BlaQWolf: 11:35am On Aug 08, 2017
naijababe:

As in eh! She fell too easily for that lawyer guy though. Too cheap to me though instead of trying to work out things in the family after everything they went through.

Tariq, no comment on that buffoon.

Dre will surely get what he deserves.

Tommy is the car with 9 lives and Ghost is Ghost..

Sandoval has ausa Valdez to battle at the end.

Didn't see my leikesha mehn..babe too hot

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by BlaQWolf: 11:38am On Aug 08, 2017
1StopRudeness:

How is he valuable??

the guy isnt even practising at the moment because of the move the federal lawyers made against him for representing Tommy and ghost at the same time...hence contradicting legal ethics, he cant represent st.patrick ....he's useless.....hence, he doesn't have any attorney client privilege holding him...he can snitch on ghost at any time since he isn't ghost lawyer anymore,once ghost is toast, Tommy is toast...(that's why the Chinese lawyer came to see him in epi.7)
He's a walking time bomb against ghost and Tommy coupled with the fact that he has the leverage of the computer evidence and the dead body of the agent Tommy murdered at his apartment.

I don't think so...He is an accomplice and has been in the game with ghost and tommy and tasha for long so I trust him..

My problem is simon stern ,he is a snake and someone should please Bleep dre up for me
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by BlaQWolf: 11:42am On Aug 08, 2017
1StopRudeness:

That's what I thought about Tommy and holly...

Nah, Ghost can never kill tasha...Holly case was because he tried to come in between ghost and tommy...they are like twins and tasha knows not to come in between them..you saw what happened to Milan..
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by BlaQWolf: 11:43am On Aug 08, 2017
cedaraustine:

You can't take it back!!

Juke to me talked to much though.. Plus Kanaan has a thing for Tariq
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
BlaQWolf:

I don't think so...He is an accomplice and has been in the game with ghost and tommy and tasha for long so I trust him..

My problem is simon stern ,he is a snake and someone should please Bleep dre up for me

Dre is gonna run show for a while before he gets his own bullet...tommy's gonna off the guy really bad.

And procter's not really an accomplice...the only thing holding him from snitching is partly attorney client confidentiality and that's gone from ghost's angle...he isn't ghost lawyer anymore, like I said that's the window the Chinese lawyer is trying to use to get in.

and partly fear, that tommy or ghost could put a bullet in his side cos from history he know the feds might not be able to protect him like they couldn't protect lobos from tommy and ghost......thats why he's better off with a leverage of the laptop audio evidence and the homeland agent's body..he knows too much and technically, he isn't really one of them..

The only rock solid collabo that will protect each other till death in that story is ghost and tommy...their gangster love tighter than blood ties..those two can off anybody except each other
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Goandie: 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
1StopRudeness:

How is he valuable??

you ghost dos not kill pple like that forget he still believes d guy is useful if not coz of him ghost will still be in jail e was the one that convince Angela to help ghost.
ghost will just av a close eye on him but will not kill him am very sure
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Goandie: 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Pple always call Tommy hot head....I think ghost is more crazy hiding behind a 3piece suit...cos even Tommy with his hot head..wont take out that prison guard without thinking... grin

ghost 2 is hot headed like tomi but ghost dos not kill unless it needed but tommy just kills for fun, see what he did 2 that old man eeh
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
BlaQWolf:

How can someone they portrayed as psyco who killed his own son, hates ghost like shitt all of a sudden start developing soft spot for some kid...I agree with the fact that they allow knaan let ghost off too easily killing Jukebox..

I expected a show down immediately he shot juke, let knaan take a shot at tariq but ghost taking the bullet but survives..before making him disappear with the cash...but I guess..its their show...

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Goandie: 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
BlaQWolf:

kanaan wanted juke dead so he can have all the money for him self nd he had dis idea that juke mite sell him out, so e decide to sell her out.
kanaan is very smart am sure he as anoda plan
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Nah, Ghost can never kill tasha...Holly case was because he tried to come in between ghost and tommy...they are like twins and tasha knows not to come in between them..you saw what happened to Milan..

What's the difference btw tasha and holly now??...her heart is elsewhere, pretty soon..she'll start snitching to the lawyer and will wanna run away with him and cash....and that's not good for ghost and tommy
ghost won't just pick a bullet and off tahsaa...mistakes happen...just like tommy mistakenly killed holly....the only twins in that story is Ghost and tommy...5&6 till death

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
1StopRudeness:

How is he valuable??

Forget it. Proctor isn't gonna snitch on ghost. Too involve in their shit.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
BlaQWolf:

The Ghost-Kanan rematch fueled viewership IMHO.
They effed up big time. undecided
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
cedaraustine:

The Ghost-Kanan rematch fueled viewership IMHO.
They effed up big time. undecided
i still they vex i swear
make dem no show kanan again ooo i was thinking he go atleast shoot am for leg or disable am small

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.