Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (249922 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:34am On Aug 13, 2017
The truth is Tasha 1st pushed Ghost away when she tried shutting down his dreams of being more than just a drug dealer.

Remember when Ghost asked her when she 1st met him what she taught of him, her reply was
"the best drug dealer in the city of New York"
That statement was probably the deal breaker for Ghost. IMO

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 13, 2017
AryaSand:

Tariq's issh isn't as painful as Julio's death. Julio's death was touching mehn.
I so much like that Julio.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
Rorachy:
I so much like that Julio.
I like you more cool
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
sod09:
I like you more cool
cool.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
sod09:
I like you more cool
Hmm hmm *clears throat*
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
Timbuktu14:
Hmm hmm *clears throat*
Wat happen bro
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by yakamata(m): 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
Oya come and download sharp sharp
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by yakamata(m): 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
Guys episode 8 is out on toxicwap.com
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
yakamata:
Time to watch grin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
Someone tell me sexy Latino deliberately wanted the news of Mike's arrest and prison location to get to ghost and tommy on time hence, going to terry almost immediately......cos she knew the bad asss gangsters would quickly do what they knew how to do best.....

#Being a cold blooded murder fvcking gangster....

# Angela is a bad asss gangster hiding behind a FBI badge...I foresee a combo btw her and ghost... grin

Man/woman of the episode: Angela Valdezz

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by naza2020: 1:42am On Aug 14, 2017
Am starting to lyk Angela and to hate tasha, d way she keeps blushin whenever she sees terry z so annoying. And y do I get DS feeling DAT ghost knws abt terry nd tasha

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 14, 2017
1StopRudeness:
Someone tell me sexy Latino deliberately wanted the news of Mike's arrest and prison location to get to ghost and tommy on time hence, going to terry almost immediately......cos she knew the bad asss gangsters would quickly do what they knew how to do best.....

# Angela is a bad asss gangster hiding behind a FBI badge...I foresee a combo btw her and ghost... grin

Angela actually played him, she knew if James or Tommy hears, they are definitely gonna kill him, so she indirectly let them help her to do the dirty work, that's why she laughed after she left Terry at the office grin

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 14, 2017
naza2020:
Am starting to lyk Angela and to hate tasha, d way she keeps blushin whenever she sees terry z so annoying. And y do I get DS feeling DAT ghost knws abt terry nd tasha
Ghost didn't know about Terry and Tasha, the reason Angela laughed is that she knew he will definitely die in jail... She planned the whole thing. Angel knew Ghost/Tommy will definitely get their revenge on him if he goes to jail.... You can see she stopped the recording just before the back up team came in grin grin Just to tell him not to snitch so they will hold him in jail
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by mccoy47(m): 4:32am On Aug 14, 2017
Bad man Proctor!
Watch out for lead!

By the way, what coincidence?

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 5:49am On Aug 14, 2017
PreacherX:
Ghost didn't know about Terry and Tasha, the reason Angela laughed is that she knew he will definitely die in jail... She planned the whole thing. Angel knew Ghost/Tommy will definitely get their revenge on him if he goes to jail.... You can see she stopped the recording just before the back up team came in grin grin Just to tell him not to snitch so they will hold him in jail
ghost is a smart fella
I think he knows just keeping the mumu lawyer for the main time

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 14, 2017
PreacherX:

I was telling u all tru last week that procter has a joker card up his sleeves.....u guys said he can't betray ghost and tommy...he knows too well he isn't really one of them.....
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 14, 2017
yakamata:
Some people no get joy o, see as dem dey leak this movie. Not bad grin.

That's how they are also leaking Game of thrones, nobody wants to exercise patience no more.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 14, 2017
Really lit episode....big ups to Angela, although, I am pissed at making side chicks look like heroes.......like WTF? Had enough of that with Scandal dammit angry

Tariq finally saw a murder and him head reset sharply... foolish boy, he's got blood on his hands too now.

And Sandoval, chai!!!! I love how he was killed, no drama, no crescendo , just like another two faced fvck that he was .......We are all thinking Dre's gonna die, he just might turn out to be Ghost's nemesis just like Ghost was Kanan...I am beginning to respect the SOB ......guy is guile personified.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by naza2020: 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
PreacherX:
ghost knws
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by queenfav(f): 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Flesh and blood did not reveal it to you bro.. I was surprised when she said 'that was for greg'. That lady is more gangsta than we know o.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
terry should be the next to go...when AJ went to tell him that ghost was innocent.
he replied some how so he didnt kill him after all
who does that, only a snitch
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
Dre is dead o. What? How dare he move against Tommy and Ghost. That's some crazy azz shi.t mehn!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rorachy:
Some people no get joy o, see as dem dey leak this movie. Not bad grin.

That's how they are also leaking Game of thrones, nobody wants to exercise patience no more.
The episode wasn't leaked. It is usually up for download Early Monday Morning. Around 12am or so.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
PreacherX:
Angela actually played him, she knew if James or Tommy hears, they are definitely gonna kill him, so she indirectly let them help her to do the dirty work, that's why she laughed after she left Terry at the office grin
True! Angela went to tell Terry so she could cover her own tracks too because if Sandoval had lived to talk she would be implicated too. See how fast she removed the wire when dude started talking. Did you see the look Saxe gave her after the barged into her apartment? I have a feeling dude will confront her later about the whole tape thing going off at a point.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
loshybab:

seconded!
If and only if he can improve his decision making side and manage his anger more....He would be difficult to stop.

....By the way,i see Grant Keisha spoiling show for the family soon!

why did you think so about Lakeisha?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by loshybab(m): 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
obontami:

why did you think so about Lakeisha?
l
Because....
1...I see the friendship ties btw her and tasha being severed
2...she might blow tinz up if her biz is been threatened more than it was.like sealing her shop for far too long if any bogus f.up rears its head up
3...Her relationship with Tommy which I feel would not last long. ....among other reasons!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 5:03am On Aug 15, 2017
1StopRudeness:

I was telling u all tru last week that procter has a joker card up his sleeves.....u guys said he can't betray ghost and tommy...he knows too well he isn't really one of them.....
I pray Tommy doesn't end him.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 15, 2017
AryaSand:

True! Angela went to tell Terry so she could cover her own tracks too because if Sandoval had lived to talk she would be implicated too. See how fast she removed the wire when dude started talking. Did you see the look Saxe gave her after the barged into her apartment? I have a feeling dude will confront her later about the whole tape thing going off at a point.
Yeah, grin grin grin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by RinzyReviews: 7:11am On Aug 15, 2017
Fan's of #PowerTV have one constant feeling over the last 4 seasons - Hatred for Tariq - https://rinzyreviews./2017/08/15/power-why-is-tariq-so-annoying/
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by newguy1(m): 10:35am On Aug 15, 2017
Angie just played on ghost animalistic side knowing full well what they will do with d info of greg mudurals connect with lobos n dre won enta game of lions he just signed his death sentence
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by newguy1(m): 10:41am On Aug 15, 2017
Angie just played on ghost animalistic side knowing full well what they will do with d info of mike scandoval connect with lobos n dre won enta game of lions he just signed his death sentence
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by rossyc(f): 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
It's more like Angela knew they are gonna kill Mike. Tariq's brain is gradually returning to factory settings. What the hell is proctor doing by hiding that laptop thought he shud av destroyed it? Don't trust him any longer. As for Terry & Tasha...no comment..

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.