Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Skin To Skin: Cogent Reasons Why Women Hate Condoms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Skin To Skin: Cogent Reasons Why Women Hate Condoms (2212 Views)

GUYS! See 6 Reasons Why Women Hate Condoms During S3X / Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms / 5 Reason Why Women Hate Condoms And Prefer Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skin To Skin: Cogent Reasons Why Women Hate Condoms by noblepassmercy: 5:42am On Sep 17, 2016
Some women hate condoms too. Not only do condoms feel slippery and cold, but they remove a level of intimacy that comes from going bare with your partner.

Men have always been the one accused of being against condom usage. There are a lot of reasons why this is, but this does not mean it is a male-only challenge. Not only do condoms feel slippery and cold, but they remove a level of intimacy that comes from going unprotected with your partner.

Some women hate condoms for these reasons below:
1. Kills the mood: Men often resent the simple act of reaching for a condom and taking less than a minute to slide it onto the penis shaft. As ridiculous as it sounds, this kills the mood for women, too. She loves safe s*x, but just know that as much as it pains you to slip on a condom, it kills her too. Simply put, it’s just not s*xy to stop when you’re getting hot and heavy.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2016/09/skin-skin-cogent-reasons-women-hate-condoms/
Re: Skin To Skin: Cogent Reasons Why Women Hate Condoms by anonym0us: 6:17am On Sep 17, 2016
La click la thunder fire my balls

Lazy bloggers na your family members go click that link

2 Likes

Re: Skin To Skin: Cogent Reasons Why Women Hate Condoms by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 17, 2016
Guy up. Gats no chill loooool!! cheesy
Re: Skin To Skin: Cogent Reasons Why Women Hate Condoms by optional1(f): 6:29am On Sep 17, 2016
la click la fail exam....
Re: Skin To Skin: Cogent Reasons Why Women Hate Condoms by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 17, 2016
La click la my girlfriend leaves me.
Re: Skin To Skin: Cogent Reasons Why Women Hate Condoms by gradeA(m): 11:56am On Sep 17, 2016
la click la contact STD
Re: Skin To Skin: Cogent Reasons Why Women Hate Condoms by faruz: 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
LA click LA runneth mad
Re: Skin To Skin: Cogent Reasons Why Women Hate Condoms by TerrorSquad147: 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
LA click la turn homo sapien

(1) (Reply)

7 Type Of Women/ladies/gals To Use And Dump... / She Just Told Me She's Wilder, How Do I Fvck Her To Stupor / Question Of The Day: Would You Cross This Nest Of Snakes To Save Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.