Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) (38554 Views)

Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos / Unknown Man Spends 9 Months In A Hospital In Abuja After Losing His Memory.photo / ‘boy, 3, Who Drank Acid, Abandoned In LUTH’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
Tragic...
Re: Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) by kanayogod(m): 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
[quote author=martineinstein post=49436107]nairaland,how is caustic soda an acid

Bros, in as much as it's not "acid", have you tried drinking it?
Re: Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) by hodusglobal(m): 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
seapson:
Rip... I blame Buhari
How does this concerned Buhari?
Re: Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) by buffalowings: 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
dre11:

http://punchng.com/nine-months-boy-drank-acid-ogun-school-dies/

Pics: Darasimi after and before the incident

So I was curious
These guys need to brush up their chemistry

Caustic soda ain't acid

It is a Base

That is why the injury is more serious
As a result of liquefactive necrosis

So if the devil asks u to choose between a drink of an acid or a Base
Choose the acid

U have a high chance of surviving.

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) by udysweet(f): 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
cry cry cry
So sad. I hate seeing people go through pain. RIP poor soul

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) by cyber5(m): 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
May God have mercy
Amen.
Re: Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
Jesus embarassed Whats with horrible occurrences lately. This is so so bad. Can't imagine the pain he have undergone before he finally died. Gosh!! All his struggles went in vain.

No one is actually too young to die, time ticks fast whatever you are be a good one. Its so not about been righteous anymore. Such a disheartening incidence.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) by olamitie: 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
cry cry cry cry
Re: Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
every year we do call - to -bar in this country and yet not one single lawyer /barrister can fight for the list persons in the society.

men!!!9ja don cast finish
Re: Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) by vickybantin(m): 12:14am On Sep 18, 2016
seapson:
Rip...
I blame Buhari
nah buhari give am the soda or give the skul soap making factory or what
Re: Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) by mumexcellency(f): 12:17am On Sep 18, 2016
I am not the mother of this child but as i type this message i am weeping profusely. May God grant the little boy eternal rest. And give the family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss. As for anyone that used his/her carelessness to end this boys life:you will have the cause to weep as well without consolation,because you deal with children you should know better.
Re: Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 1:07am On Sep 18, 2016
That's some of the mistakes our people usually make. Chemical substance shouldn't be close to a place some children are. That why our govt have to conduct vivid investigations on the environment and the space for the school site before approving school to any private individual. With this, incidences like this will reduce. Rest In Peace to the dead.
Re: Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) by metallisc(m): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
queenfav:
If they have enough money,they can sue the school for all its worth. Its a clear case of negligence on the part of the school teachers!

Re: Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) by Mznaett: 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
It is well... This story just changed my mood...Rip boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See / Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road / A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.