Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

#BBOG: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Briefing By Mister Of Information. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BBOG: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Briefing By Mister Of Information. (580 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech / Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IDP Camp Bombing Mistake (PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#BBOG: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Briefing By Mister Of Information. by Arjeeni: 7:30am On Sep 17, 2016
Here is our reaction to briefing by Minister of Info today, on FG rescue effort for OUR #ChibokGirls. @BBOG_Nigeria
https:///ui0AfiQ8wZ

Re: #BBOG: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Briefing By Mister Of Information. by zikter(m): 7:51am On Sep 17, 2016
I believe the govt is making sincere efforts to bring back the girls. we must be patient and support the efforts.
Re: #BBOG: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Briefing By Mister Of Information. by Arjeeni: 10:51am On Sep 17, 2016
zikter:
I believe the govt is making sincere efforts to bring back the girls. we must be patient and support the efforts.

That if and only if the scenario is real and the girls are not imaginary Girls.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Leave Her ? / Breaking!!justice John Tsoho Steps Down From Presiding Over Nnamdi Kanu's Trial / Nigeria At 56: A Call To Reflection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.