Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls (47312 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's New Bail Conditions / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls by dinar(m): 10:22am On May 07, 2017
Leader of the Bring Back Our Girls campaign group, Dr Oby Ezekwesili has reacted to the report of release of 80 Chibok girls

https://mobile.twitter.com/obyezeks/status/860996744842067969

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls by bkool7(m): 10:25am On May 07, 2017
Good news

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls by Tolexander: 10:25am On May 07, 2017
Madam, better go siddon "jejely" for one place.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls by Nobody: 10:37am On May 07, 2017
Only the parents can know the feeling.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:39am On May 07, 2017
Chibok girls is a scam

Yes I said it

Kiss the truth kiss

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls by GloriaNinja(f): 10:42am On May 07, 2017
undecided ARE THEY SURE?

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls by bizza45: 10:43am On May 07, 2017
9ja na 4kup oo , so na pray una dey pray make dem bring back d girls wey dem kidnap, instead of making investigation and trying to rescue of all them, c as bokoharam dey use una do shakara, any time and no of girls that is convenient dem, na e dem go release and 9ja go dey happy.. the olodo wey sit down for aso rock { including d previous one} go come tell tell us say bokoharam Don release some girls... this na shame oo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls by stormfather(m): 10:49am On May 07, 2017
grin
super story.
Anything to take away our attention from Buhari.
Now that ownerless cash discoveries no long work, enter chibok girls.
Reminds me of that Whitney Houston and Deborah Cox duet 'same script, different casts'.
These guys think we are fools.
Or maybe, they have reason to think so, based on some comments i see on issues like this.
'You can fool some people sometimes, but you cannot fool all the people all the time'.
Kudos to the director of this season movie. Maybe, one day, he'd be recognized for the talent he is.
But for now, lets buy popcorn and enjoy the story.

8 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls by mykelmeezy: 10:53am On May 07, 2017
bullshit stories
for the bullshit zombies to masturbate on

guess lai Muhammad has bought 2weeks distraction time for the gullible zombies

but note may 29 is 4 weeks away....so they better find an epic foolproof lie to tell on the 29th

else na stones,tomatoes,water,sand and koboko angry citizens will descend on them with .....

45 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls by CharlotteFlair: 10:56am On May 07, 2017
Two years and counting, the cabal has not been able to identity one sponsor of boko haram. Said chanji!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls by Nobody: 11:32am On May 07, 2017
[s]
mykelmeezy:
bullshit stories
for the bullshit zombies to masturbate on

guess lai Muhammad has bought 2weeks distraction time for the gullible zombies

but note may 29 is 4 weeks away....so they better find an epic full proof lies to tell on the 29th

else na stones,tomatoes,water,sand and koboko angry citizens will descend on them with .....
[/s]

17 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls by odogwubiafra: 11:37am On May 07, 2017
May 29th is around the corner and the search for news has been intensified. Negotiating with terrorists to exchange the arrested and detained terrorists with chibok girls is against the rule. Those released terrorists are more equipped and dangerous than Shekau now.

Buhari and his bunch of demagogues are failure and disgrace to presidency and leadership.

10 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls by jericco1(m): 11:52am On May 07, 2017
Well it's up to her to believe or disbelieve, the news doesn't shake me, cause I have a feeling that something is quite fishy about the news.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls by EazyMoh(m): 11:59am On May 07, 2017
Ipods are not happy as usual.
As a people with a conscience, even if it was a movie and young innocent girls are kidnapped and at the end regained thier freedom
you are bound to feel happy, touched and glad!
But no, not hate-filled children of bile! They rather sympathize with Boko haram terrorists.
See some of them above, It's pathetic!

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls by EmeeNaka: 12:03pm On May 07, 2017
Ezekwesili has done well.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls by NLandIsHypocrit: 2:30pm On May 07, 2017
This woman has nothing else left for her to keep her name relevant on the media grin cheesy Is A pit.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls by GavelSlam: 2:44pm On May 07, 2017
This woman is one I respect so much.

She's sacrificed even her reputation for the selfless purpose of bringing back children of people of a different religion and tribe while the rest of her kinsmen ridiculed her.

She is deserving of the highest awards.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 07, 2017
grin
Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls by Hades2016(m): 3:57pm On May 07, 2017
Girls wa don turn to mother finish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls by Hades2016(m): 3:58pm On May 07, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
Chibok girls is a scam

Yes I said it

Kiss the truth kiss
we all know it's a scam ... Na only mumu go say chibok girls are real .... Fvck Nigeria government

10 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls by drisluca(m): 4:01pm On May 07, 2017
Buhari try this time

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls by burkingx(f): 4:02pm On May 07, 2017
cheesy
Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls by burkingx(f): 4:02pm On May 07, 2017
cool
Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls by me69: 4:03pm On May 07, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
Chibok girls is a scam

Yes I said it

Kiss the truth kiss
all the bad names people have called you in your life, i hope this comment of yours as confirmed it for yu

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:03pm On May 07, 2017
How some educated people believe in this SCAM shows me that man cannot live by education alone.

9 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 07, 2017
using the Chibok girls as a business venture

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls by vedaxcool(m): 4:10pm On May 07, 2017
grin This chibok girls rescue pain wailing zombies come enter them like pepper enter suya

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls by originalKsp(m): 4:13pm On May 07, 2017
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State / Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard / Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.