Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,857 members, 7,855,530 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

7 Simple Things You Can Do To Show #ChangeHasBegunWithYou - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Simple Things You Can Do To Show #ChangeHasBegunWithYou (18055 Views)

Rejoinder: 7 Simple Things Buhari Can Do To Show Change Has Begun With Him / 7 Simple Things You Can Do To Show Changebeginswithnairaland / 7 Simple Steps To Tackle The Problem of NDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Simple Things You Can Do To Show #ChangeHasBegunWithYou by popesam1(m): 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
Zceesneh:
op take this
why nah
Re: 7 Simple Things You Can Do To Show #ChangeHasBegunWithYou by nedu2000(m): 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
joey150:
Especially that number 1..

We need to start flogging adults and giving them broom to sweep..

If you are caught littering the environment in anyway. Sadly, most Nigerians behave like Goats. They fail to usee common sense until you use force.

Nothing disgusts me more than a grown person littering the environment.
no vex oh,but if I have got refuse in my house,where am I suppose to dump them? I can't leave it in my house
Re: 7 Simple Things You Can Do To Show #ChangeHasBegunWithYou by WOCKHARDI(m): 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
PHCN should stop forcing outrageous estimate bills on customers and provide them prepaid meters asap.

1 Like

Re: 7 Simple Things You Can Do To Show #ChangeHasBegunWithYou by 1Igboman202: 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
popesam1:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=183668612068251&id=100012753390061&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.183668612068251%3Atl_objid.183668612068251%3Athid.100012753390061%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1475305199%3A-648993014709202226&__tn__=%2As
Good observation!
Re: 7 Simple Things You Can Do To Show #ChangeHasBegunWithYou by Realist2: 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
Buhari is guilty of no. 4, and in fact all of them , he wasting our resources globe-trotting while things has moved from good to worse to worst under his watch. The hard economy has make Nigerians to throw morals to the doldrums as every body is thinking of how to Survive first.
Re: 7 Simple Things You Can Do To Show #ChangeHasBegunWithYou by ucheokpara100(m): 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
Johnrake69:

Nigerians are not the problem... Nigerian leaders are the problem. Nigerians follow their foot step. We have never had a good leader that left a legacy. Zik, Awo, Akintola, Gowon etc were all power hungry monsters. They simply replaced the white man as our slave masters. The system of exploitation was well preserved by them.
can they do that if they know we 'll hold them accountable/stone them? ok if we cant hold them cant we forget about them and careless about them and their power? like stop worshiping politicians
Re: 7 Simple Things You Can Do To Show #ChangeHasBegunWithYou by gentlejeff(m): 2:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
Empathy is one thing that separates a human being from a beast. The president can start the change from himself by showing a little bit of empathy to the people and stop behaving as if everything is ok with this country! undecided
Re: 7 Simple Things You Can Do To Show #ChangeHasBegunWithYou by omenma8080(m): 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
#changebeginswithPMB#
Re: 7 Simple Things You Can Do To Show #ChangeHasBegunWithYou by joey150(m): 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
nedu2000:
no vex oh,but if I have got refuse in my house,where am I suppose to dump them? I can't leave it in my house
You dont have dustbin in your house? undecided

Are you one of those that should be flogged? undecided
Re: 7 Simple Things You Can Do To Show #ChangeHasBegunWithYou by Kazrem(m): 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
7 Things Political Officer Can Do To Show That Change Begins With Them.

1. Publicly declare their assets - From the Presidency (President and his cabinets) to the Senators and down to local government chairmen and their counselors.

2. Legislatures should return their constituency allowance to their constituents by assisting the undergraduates, the orphans and the less privileged.

3. The executives should cut their aides by 50%.

4. With strict supervision and monitoring, local government allocations should go directly to local government.

5. No official cars for Senior Special Adviser, Special Adviser, Personal Assistant etc. And no allowance for them. All should be paid like a civil servant.

6. No need for full time legislation. 2 or 3 days in a week is enough. They should retain their job while being an "Honorable"

7. Psychology (mental) test should be taken by all elected officials before swearing in. Yes. We need it.
Re: 7 Simple Things You Can Do To Show #ChangeHasBegunWithYou by ziga: 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
Is it Buhari that is dumping all the refuse in the streets??

Agreed!!! The Government has a lot to do to gain the trust of its people.

But who do we harm when we can't keep our environment clean.

Stop throwing your trash in the streets.

Gutters will be less clogged, there will be less mosquitoes and rats.

A lot of these simple changes will benefit us more than Buhari!!!
Re: 7 Simple Things You Can Do To Show #ChangeHasBegunWithYou by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
popesam1:

why nah
i voted for change, and not change begins with me

1 Like

Re: 7 Simple Things You Can Do To Show #ChangeHasBegunWithYou by opribo(m): 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
#Changebeginswithme will start when all old politicians are sacked and then Bubu hands over to a competent and tested leader, all past leaders who have looted our treasury arrested and jailed or executed, FG hands off businesses and allow private sector to drive the economy. FG fixing power, providing good roads, proving enabling environment for investment, fixing security, uniting the country and allowing a fair ground for religious tolerance.

When all these are in place, you dont tell a deaf man that the market is over. Then Nigerians will ultimately see that the music has changed and naturally follow suit. There can be no meaningful change when lai himself is the one broadcasting change when nothing has changed in the system. It is like telling us to do as I say not as I do. For me real CHANGE starts from the top and it is not virtual it is something we all should be able to see and feel it.
There is need for a real CHANGE not the type these gangsters are preaching something deep down they are not even practicing. How many of them are wearing made in Nigeria clothes, how many of them have shed the number of official cars they have, how many have empowered Nigerians financially. Yet they waste our tax payers funds on a charade called launching. Something they have to do through showing good example and subtly appealing to the conscience and the battered psyche of Nigerians. I thought they have learnt anything but it is obvious that the period of time they have all been there they have learnt nothing just shitting around and forming activity. Shameless gang of politicians.
Re: 7 Simple Things You Can Do To Show #ChangeHasBegunWithYou by piagetskinner(m): 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
The time dollar was 197 things were very okay...now story don change
Re: 7 Simple Things You Can Do To Show #ChangeHasBegunWithYou by LaExpert: 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
joey150:
Especially that number 1..

We need to start flogging adults and giving them broom to sweep..

If you are caught littering the environment in anyway. Sadly, most Nigerians behave like Goats. They fail to usee common sense until you use force.

Nothing disgusts me more than a grown person littering the environment.

Seconded.
Re: 7 Simple Things You Can Do To Show #ChangeHasBegunWithYou by LaExpert: 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
nedu2000:

If you stay in Lagos, hand it over to LAWMA whenever they come around. If you don't, hand it over to the waste management agency in your state.
Re: 7 Simple Things You Can Do To Show #ChangeHasBegunWithYou by nedu2000(m): 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
LaExpert:

If you stay in Lagos, hand it over to LAWMA whenever they come around. If you don't, hand it over to the waste management agency in your state.
do you know when 'whenever' is?
Re: 7 Simple Things You Can Do To Show #ChangeHasBegunWithYou by nedu2000(m): 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
joey150:

You dont have dustbin in your house? undecided

Are you one of those that should be flogged? undecided
how much can a dustbin hold?
Re: 7 Simple Things You Can Do To Show #ChangeHasBegunWithYou by LaExpert: 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
nedu2000:
do you know when 'whenever' is?

Usually, it is within 3weeks or less. Hardly does it exceed that.

If you don't get to see them, you can complain to the local authorities, they'll surely do something about it.
Re: 7 Simple Things You Can Do To Show #ChangeHasBegunWithYou by joey150(m): 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
nedu2000:
how much can a dustbin hold?
Buy a bigger one. Most states now have weekly waste disposal trucks.. That come to collect wastes weekly

What state are you in?
Re: 7 Simple Things You Can Do To Show #ChangeHasBegunWithYou by lovchalice(f): 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
Try and plagralise any you can't do. Its the same thing
popesam1:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=183668612068251&id=100012753390061&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.183668612068251%3Atl_objid.183668612068251%3Athid.100012753390061%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1475305199%3A-648993014709202226&__tn__=%2As
Re: 7 Simple Things You Can Do To Show #ChangeHasBegunWithYou by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2016
Which diabolic change begins with me?...did i promise nigerians change before elections?....the nomad should lead by example! Simple.

1 Like

Re: 7 Simple Things You Can Do To Show #ChangeHasBegunWithYou by IbBarham(m): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nice one...
Re: 7 Simple Things You Can Do To Show #ChangeHasBegunWithYou by Cletus77(m): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
dat no 4 pls tell it to the APC CABINET!!
Re: 7 Simple Things You Can Do To Show #ChangeHasBegunWithYou by Origin(f): 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
I have been doing all that and I don't need this silly administration to tell me to do so.
Change can not begin with me when you copied the idea from someone and refuse to give him any credit for it.
I cannot be an promoter of fraud and plagiarism.

Copied idea. This thing Na common sense bit most people no de use am hence the need for a reminder.

You can plagiarize anyone that talks too much. I love you( who talk am first)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference / Lola Ade-John's Health Condition Sparks Confusion / Tinubu Commended For Reconstruction Of Road, Bridge Destroyed In Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.