Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Rejoinder: 7 Simple Things Buhari Can Do To Show Change Has Begun With Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rejoinder: 7 Simple Things Buhari Can Do To Show Change Has Begun With Him (450 Views)

Tinubu: 8 Things Buhari's Government Must Do For Nigerians. See List... / 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) / 19 Simple Ways To Show Change Begins With You As A Nigerian - LoftyCentre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rejoinder: 7 Simple Things Buhari Can Do To Show Change Has Begun With Him by hotspec(m): 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
I write this as a rejoinder to Popesam1 's thread on 7 simple things we can do as Nigerian citizens to show change has begun with us. I arguably and totally disagree that ANY MEANINGFUL change should begin with me, rather the desired CHANGE should start from the leaders, and I mean President Buhari himself, and his cabinets!

Despite the America running a capitalist economy, yet she builds her economic principle on the provision of 3 basic needs of life: FOOD, CLOTHING and SHELTER. Any government that cannot provide these 3 basic things isn't doing well at all. Securing lives and properties isn't the major purpose of government (though very essential). But what property has a poor Nigerian - an hungry man, jobless, who has no food to eat, can not pay his rent and subsequently ejected by the landlord: and has no hope about his life. Can government prevent people from committing suicide due to economic hardship?

The change must begin with Buhari by doing these, then I can also consider #Change from their perspective
1. Buhari should bring back $1 to N197
2. Bag of rice should go back to N7000
3. Price of bread should be reset to default
4. Give artesunate to our malaria infected economy by bringing on board Professional developmental economists to formulate better economic policies, not those we have that are learning on the job.
5. Create more employment opportunities by providing enabling policies for local industries and patronizing their products
6. Invest more in our comatose educational system
7. STOP LYING, PROPAGANDA and empty unrealistic promises and cut cost of governance.

Then the change can #ContinueWithMe

Re: Rejoinder: 7 Simple Things Buhari Can Do To Show Change Has Begun With Him by simonlee(m): 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
The man should just suffer a heart attack or stroke....whatever mean! Let him just die and leave us!

(1) (Reply)

Incredible 48 Hours Power Suply In My Area(is now 48 hours) / Army Kills 7 Armed Militants In Bakassi / Edo Election Was Mission Accomplished: Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.