Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

I Love Him, He's Inlove With My Friend But My Friend Is Inlove With His Brother. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Him, He's Inlove With My Friend But My Friend Is Inlove With His Brother. (767 Views)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me / When an Unhappy Married Man Falls Deeply Inlove with a lady (Please Read) / I Love Him But He's A Barber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Him, He's Inlove With My Friend But My Friend Is Inlove With His Brother. by Talk2Bella(f): 8:18am On Sep 17, 2016
Aunty Bella,

How do I tell my friend who loves my friend that I love him? We just finished secondary school and both applied for the same university abroad so there’s every tendency we will be seeing more of each other.

I love him, he loves my friend but my friend loves his brother, this might sound confusing but we’ve all been friends since we were kids and I always knew I liked him more than normal.

I am 14, he’s also the same age, likewise my friend but his brother is 17 that’s the one my friend is in love with.

Aunty Bella, should I wait till we’re both in the university before I tell him, my friend is going to another country so we won’t all be together.

Thanks.

Talk2Bella.

Honey, have you told your friend how you feel about him? No one is too young to fall in love, so age here is not a barrier. Tell your friend how you feel about him and listen to her response.

You left so many details out in your email; does your friend know he’s in love with her? Does his elder brother know your friend is in love with him? Does your crush know she’s in love with his elder brother? Anyway sweets do not bother yourself with all these yet.

Like you said, both of you might be spending a lot of time in the near future together, then you can really tell him how you feel, for now don’t.

Hope this works out for you Honey.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/09/i-love-him-hes-inlove-with-my-friend.html
Re: I Love Him, He's Inlove With My Friend But My Friend Is Inlove With His Brother. by herzern(m): 8:21am On Sep 17, 2016
Mtcheew undecided
Re: I Love Him, He's Inlove With My Friend But My Friend Is Inlove With His Brother. by Calismart(m): 8:26am On Sep 17, 2016
Love kwa
Re: I Love Him, He's Inlove With My Friend But My Friend Is Inlove With His Brother. by RealJaneDoe: 8:27am On Sep 17, 2016
This story get k leg
Re: I Love Him, He's Inlove With My Friend But My Friend Is Inlove With His Brother. by Talk2Bella(f): 8:51am On Sep 17, 2016
herzern:
Mtcheew undecided

really undecided
Re: I Love Him, He's Inlove With My Friend But My Friend Is Inlove With His Brother. by Talk2Bella(f): 8:52am On Sep 17, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
This story get k leg

biko how?
Re: I Love Him, He's Inlove With My Friend But My Friend Is Inlove With His Brother. by Talk2Bella(f): 8:52am On Sep 17, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
This story get k leg

yes love grin
Re: I Love Him, He's Inlove With My Friend But My Friend Is Inlove With His Brother. by toyeoye(m): 8:57am On Sep 17, 2016
groupie time!!
Re: I Love Him, He's Inlove With My Friend But My Friend Is Inlove With His Brother. by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:14am On Sep 17, 2016
Concentrate on school first abeg.

Why love complicated like this?
Re: I Love Him, He's Inlove With My Friend But My Friend Is Inlove With His Brother. by RealJaneDoe: 9:37am On Sep 17, 2016
Talk2Bella:

yes love grin

Its like a soap opera. No offence
Re: I Love Him, He's Inlove With My Friend But My Friend Is Inlove With His Brother. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:26am On Sep 17, 2016
RealJaneDoe:

Its like a soap opera. No offence

Heheheheehehe grin

Indeed
Re: I Love Him, He's Inlove With My Friend But My Friend Is Inlove With His Brother. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:26am On Sep 17, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
Concentrate on school first abeg.

Why love complicated like this?

As in ehn

(1) (Reply)

First Look Of Nairaland.com And / Why Men Are Flirts And All You Need To Know About Flirts (pics) / 1st Wedding Anniversary & Birthday Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.