Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

[video] Fashola Talks On his 3 Ministries Challenges And Achievements - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [video] Fashola Talks On his 3 Ministries Challenges And Achievements (2308 Views)

Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) / Buhari Spends Time With His 3 Young Admirers At The Presidential Villa. Photos / Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[video] Fashola Talks On his 3 Ministries Challenges And Achievements by Ajibel(m): 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [video] Fashola Talks On his 3 Ministries Challenges And Achievements by abokibuhari: 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
he's mad
Re: [video] Fashola Talks On his 3 Ministries Challenges And Achievements by jneutron4000: 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
abokibuhari:
he's mad
why will you say such a thing?

1 Like

Re: [video] Fashola Talks On his 3 Ministries Challenges And Achievements by abokibuhari: 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
jneutron4000:
why will you say such a thing?
because he's mad noni
Re: [video] Fashola Talks On his 3 Ministries Challenges And Achievements by jneutron4000: 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
abokibuhari:

because he's mad noni
ok I will want to be mad like him too o

3 Likes

Re: [video] Fashola Talks On his 3 Ministries Challenges And Achievements by Ajibel(m): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
jneutron4000:
ok I will want to be mad like him too o

Me too. I'll love to tap into BRF madness.

Madness is a gift.

I can bet that abokibuhari didnt watch the video.

1 Like

Re: [video] Fashola Talks On his 3 Ministries Challenges And Achievements by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
Fashola is now a dullard like his oga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [video] Fashola Talks On his 3 Ministries Challenges And Achievements by abokibuhari: 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ajibel:

Madness is a gift.
why waste mb on fashola?
Re: [video] Fashola Talks On his 3 Ministries Challenges And Achievements by Ajibel(m): 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
abokibuhari:

why waste mb on fashola?

So that you can keep yourself updated of his plans for the Ministries he is supervising.

So that if you want to criticise him next time, it'll be at an informed position and not ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: [video] Fashola Talks On his 3 Ministries Challenges And Achievements by Ajibel(m): 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
imhotep:
Fashola is now a dullard like his oga

What have you that is not a dullard contributed to the well-being of your immediate society?

2 Likes

Re: [video] Fashola Talks On his 3 Ministries Challenges And Achievements by courage89(m): 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
This is really nice. BRF is a rare gem. I like the way this guy articulate policies, reels out stats, shares his knowledge of cities in the country and their needs, conveys the direction of government and governance. I hope minister of transportation, mines and natural resources, finance, petroleum, agriculture and other high profile ministries can do this on a continuous basis. We want to hear from them. Reading about policies, strategies and plans on the faces of newspapers is one thing, but hearing these information directly from them is another. Sharing these stats, results from the horses mouth add credibility, makes it believable and it adds to the urgent yearning of the people.

3 Likes

Re: [video] Fashola Talks On his 3 Ministries Challenges And Achievements by jneutron4000: 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ajibel:

Madness is a gift.

no mind that idiot, Fashola a SAN holding 3 powerful Ministries. Someone that will feed his all generations that is the person he is calling Mad undecided

2 Likes

Re: [video] Fashola Talks On his 3 Ministries Challenges And Achievements by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ajibel:

What have you that is not a dullard contributed to the well-being of your immediate society?
Pointing out dullardism is a great feat.
Seeing how people like you have been cajoled into the art of justifying deceit at all costs.

1 Like

Re: [video] Fashola Talks On his 3 Ministries Challenges And Achievements by Sunky200: 12:39am On Sep 18, 2016
2ru thick and tin, I will be there to cheer, encourage and support you.

God Speed Baba Fash

If you BELIEVE that Nigeria will be GREAT again HIT the LIKE

1 Like

Re: [video] Fashola Talks On his 3 Ministries Challenges And Achievements by Harkindeylee(m): 2:12am On Sep 18, 2016
Ajibel:

Good Question!!
Re: [video] Fashola Talks On his 3 Ministries Challenges And Achievements by Ajibel(m): 7:06am On Sep 18, 2016
imhotep:

Pointing out dullardism is a great feat.
Seeing how people like you have been cajoled into the art of justifying deceit at all costs.

A minister took out his time to painstakingly outline his plans and visions for the ministries he is supervising, giving us hope that they are aware of our challenges and would get us out of it and the best you could come up with is to call him a dullard.

What sort of life do you people live?

Do you realise this life is a cycle? It could be you or your relative there tomorrow and when they get there, how would you feel seeing fellow Nigerians insalting them when they are doing their best.

Such attitude you've displayed has no place in contemporary and progressive societies.

This video I uploaded is about Fashola so if you've got issues with Buhari, do so in Buhari-related threads where you can get cheap likes and shares.
Re: [video] Fashola Talks On his 3 Ministries Challenges And Achievements by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 18, 2016
Ajibel:

A minister took out his time to painstakingly outline his plans and visions for the ministries he is supervising, giving us hope that they are aware of our challenges and would get us out of it and the best you could come up with is to call him a dullard.

What sort of life do you people live?

Do you realise this life is a cycle? It could be you or your relative there tomorrow and when they get there, how would you feel seeing fellow Nigerians insalting them when they are doing their best.

Such attitude you've displayed has no place in contemporary and progressive societies.

This video I uploaded is about Fashola so if you've got issues with Buhari, do so in Buhari-related threads where you can get cheap likes and shares.
Like and share this one cheesy cheesy

Re: [video] Fashola Talks On his 3 Ministries Challenges And Achievements by Ajibel(m): 7:11am On Sep 18, 2016
imhotep:

Like and share this one cheesy cheesy

What's my concern about Buhari? Personally, I am no fan of his but he is my President and would support him to move my country forward and greater and criticise him constructively and offer suggestions if he does otherwise.

That is a better way of wailing than spamming politics thread and calling him or any of his hardworking cabinet member a dullard.
Re: [video] Fashola Talks On his 3 Ministries Challenges And Achievements by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 18, 2016
Ajibel:

What's my concern about Buhari? Personally, I am no fan of his but he is my President and would support him to move my country forward and greater and criticise him constructively and offer suggestions if he does otherwise.

That is a better way of wailing than spamming politics thread and calling him or any of his hardworking cabinet member a dullard.
You have a point.
But your point does not change the fact the immense dullardism has taken over Aso Rock grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye For President in 2019 / Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kill King Of Agbenema,his Wife & Others In Kogi(pics) / APC And Reformed APC Members Exchange Blows In The House Of Reps (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.