Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried (59273 Views)

Vincent Idowu: "I Have Not Seen Tboss For Years; Why I Remarried'' -Tboss Father / Biodun Okeowo's Outfit To Pasuma's 50th Birthday (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo And Senator Dino Melaye Pose Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by AntiWailer: 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
rusher14:
I know you are also a God fearing lady.

U mean God is fearing her?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
Dont every cry in any disappointment there is a blessing in the Horizon

Observe more than you speak you will learn alot about people. Time is something we can never get back but Wisdom is priceless

Use it to be a better you for those who love you and act like it
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
She's s liar with low self esteem.

This oozes out of her pictures and comments.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
goldbim:
If the man could willingly pay another woman bride price but you had to beg him to come and pay yours means he is not interested....you married him,he did not marry you..lessons learnt:don't be a iyawo Nylon bag !! lipsrsealed..

Or Iyawo saara grin

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by beslil(f): 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
soberdrunk:
angry Every woman "God fearing", nah wah who go come marry men like me way nor dey fear? angry angry

i go marry u.. grin
soberdrunk:
angry Every woman "God fearing", nah wah who go come marry men like me way nor dey fear? angry angry

i go marry u..
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by soberdrunk(m): 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
beslil:

i go marry u.. grin
i go marry u..

For real? I hope you look like that Ghanaian actress the African king wants to marry or you can cook porridge that will make a man sell his destiiny like Jacob?
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by beslil(f): 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
Interesting15:
This shows having a 'hot body' is not enough to keep a man and a marriage. God is the One that keeps a marriage going.

Nairalanders, accept Jesus into your lives and let Him make you happy.

Lord Jesus. I pray for everyone reading this. Let them know you, and You Good Lord make them Your Own.

Amen.

thanks
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by Drguzzykola(m): 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
poshestmina:
She begged a man to pay your bride price and you didn't notice he did it out of pressure ? sad angry angry

I own you a veeeeeeery dirty slap.
u never saw her odd behaviour just like the female folks above

all u people are seeing is bride price ishh, smh sha

even paying bride price duly, she might still fall victim of circumstances with her odd behaviour.
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by joe4christ(m): 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
soberdrunk:

That means we gats play along too Na. Abi you no wan get laid? grin
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by soberdrunk(m): 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
joe4christ:

That means we gats play along too Na. Abi you no wan get laid? grin

My brother!!! The last time i play that rough play, i end up 4 one church where the pastor dey throw "fireball", if u nor fall the kain 5hit combo way ushers go give u ehnnnn..........

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by ceejay4real(m): 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
Pls come let me remarry you! I dey serious oooh! Kindly call or WhatsApp me. I'm waiting dear. Make thunder fire that your ex, nonsense! I don't blame him. See Angel wey him throway for bush!
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by greggng: 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
vislabraye:

Which area be that tongue ?

My brother [b][/b]

My brother na for gowon estate o. Na the company dey produce so wright so wrong. I no wan mention the name of the company cos I still leave there. Figure that out urself

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by odigiri1983(m): 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
Topestbilly:
U didn't regretted he left but u cried wen u heard dat he remarried.

Keep deceiving ursef, think u ar doing me but it's yourself u doing.....

Begging man to marry u With al dis package
Exactly, let her be deceiving herself.

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by Burgerlomo: 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
Interesting15:
This shows having a 'hot body' is not enough to keep a man and a marriage. God is the One that keeps a marriage going.

Nairalanders, accept Jesus into your lives and let Him make you happy.

Lord Jesus. I pray for everyone reading this. Let them know you, and You Good Lord make them Your Own.

Amen.

Amin
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by Odimson69: 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
You need God fearing man ,arevyou one?
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by LoveJesus87(m): 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
Jarizod:
some of these ladies praying for God-fearing men are devil-incarnates..

When The Man finally comes they complain that he's too uptight..too spiritual..not FUN ENOUGH..Then they leave him because he's too *good and gentle* then they go for the G Bois and Rastas..Then those ones fvcks the sh*t out of them and eventually breaks their heart..Then they begin to shout upandan "ALL MEN ARE THE SAME"

AUNTY YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF UR MISFORTUNE angry
Gbam!!!! Ah can't stop laffing grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
monex:

true. there was a lady who was crazy about me but i didnt feel same way. I was comfortable being around her and quickly friend-zoned myself (nothing romantic or lustful). Didnt know even that will still lead her on. At the end, i nearly married her out of feeling sorry for her situation (to feel for someone who doesn't feel same) but a variant of your quote up there told me the right decision was to stay away from her. I even allowed her hate me.

at the end, and even with my vows, the thought would still cross my mind that I never wanted her and that is an easy excuse for indiscipline and coldness. I do not want to struggle to love my wife.

Exactly! No one should struggle to love his or her partner.. Cos it's unhealthy.. Am glad u realised on-time and freed her.. She will feel bad but later she will move on. smiley
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by Praizo2(m): 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
computergeek:
Sis you 're on point big time. For a man to be begged to marry a girl by her FAMILY!!!! is the highest level of united desperation. Even if they are as poor as sh*t, stooping to that level is something else.
she said he came begging,,,,, but didnt want to continue,.... why cry?.. he moved on,....

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by Rose01y: 10:05am On Sep 19, 2016
computergeek:
Sis you 're on point big time. For a man to be begged to marry a girl by her FAMILY!!!! is the highest level of united desperation. Even if they are as poor as sh*t, stooping to that level is something else.

so true .....100% grin

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by joe4christ(m): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2016
soberdrunk:

My brother!!! The last time i play that rough play, i end up 4 one church where the pastor dey throw "fireball", if u nor fall the kain 5hit combo way ushers go give u ehnnnn..........

Hahahaha grin that's one hilarious event I could only imagine.
Hope you surrendered by going down low and pretend you fell under anointing, else na the pastor vex you dey look for o, he could switch laying of his anointed hands into blow o.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by esther1994(f): 11:06am On Sep 21, 2016
[quote author=KevMitnick post=49445117]Madam, he didn't leave you because of the allegations of infidelity, read in between the lines: he left you because you have too much drama. You are temperamental, you too dey give am wahala. A man naturally runs away from a woman who wouldn't give him peace of mind. Sorry.
And to all the ladies, you should first be God fearing and then God will send a God fearing man to you, He will not send a good man to
quote]
True talk
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by esther1994(f): 11:13am On Sep 21, 2016
You r still young n beautiful my dear, prepare yourself for a God fearing man and also try to be God fearing yourself. God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React / Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss / Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.