Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,767 members, 7,844,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

The Nation Is Waiting For Me To Salvage Things, What Do I Do Now? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nation Is Waiting For Me To Salvage Things, What Do I Do Now? (465 Views)

This Are The Members Of Obasanjos Coalition Movement To Salvage Nigeria / I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo / SHOCKER!!! 2016 PROPHECY: Biafra Nation Is Real, OBJ Will Die,nig ‘ll Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nation Is Waiting For Me To Salvage Things, What Do I Do Now? by Destined2win: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
All the handwriting I see is a yearn ing for me to ascend the throne and restore hope to the living.
Re: The Nation Is Waiting For Me To Salvage Things, What Do I Do Now? by Destined2win: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
I am being patient for that 'right' time to come but the cries and sufferings of my people cause me pains.
Re: The Nation Is Waiting For Me To Salvage Things, What Do I Do Now? by Destined2win: 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
Those to whom chances have been given to keep the baton for me look so confused and all-advised, should I take this baton by force?
Re: The Nation Is Waiting For Me To Salvage Things, What Do I Do Now? by Destined2win: 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
O ye people of this great nation, patience is all I ask of thee; strive that you see me seated at the helm of affairs and thou shall know that thy land is the promised one!
Re: The Nation Is Waiting For Me To Salvage Things, What Do I Do Now? by Destined2win: 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
Like a mother carries her baby I will carry you in my arms, like a hen sits over her to protect and provide warmth for her chicks I will protect and give you warmth, I will make the land fertile Again and bring back the feelings of satisfaction and the joy of existence.
Re: The Nation Is Waiting For Me To Salvage Things, What Do I Do Now? by Destined2win: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
Pray for my Presidency!!!!!
Re: The Nation Is Waiting For Me To Salvage Things, What Do I Do Now? by voiceoftruthNG: 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hmmm. Should i call u president in hiding? You may start by revealing ur identity, a simple profile pic would do!
Re: The Nation Is Waiting For Me To Salvage Things, What Do I Do Now? by Destined2win: 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
Very soon.....very very soon!

(1) (Reply)

Times Are Hard For Our Countrymen! / Ondo 2016: APC To Rerun "Faulty" Primaries / My Ambition Not Worth Anybody’s Blood – Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.