Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

***** Where Have I Gone Wrong?********* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ***** Where Have I Gone Wrong?********* (715 Views)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Have I Lost Him / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***** Where Have I Gone Wrong?********* by ajoyeleke(m): 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
I wonder why women are hard

My wife went out leaving our new born baby in the hands of our pretty maid. The little boy kept crying and the maid did all she can but he kept crying till she brought out her breast to give him and he stopped crying. As the small boy was sucking the breast, i entered and saw it, i was so angry and afraid that he could contact disease from there, i shouted for the girl, but she told me that nothing is coming out of the breast but i didnt believe her, i decided to suck the breast too, to comfirm, as i was sucking her breast, my wife came in, upon all my explanation, she refused to understand..
Biko tell me did i do anything wrong in making sure our son is not poisoned?
Re: ***** Where Have I Gone Wrong?********* by Luckylife(m): 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
Guy you are O Y O ; ON YOUR ON !

Re: ***** Where Have I Gone Wrong?********* by Aspiregreat: 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2016

Re: ***** Where Have I Gone Wrong?********* by tee59(f): 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
Dump question 4rm a dump person.
Re: ***** Where Have I Gone Wrong?********* by Ereholuwa: 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
You saw dis in a movie abi?
Re: ***** Where Have I Gone Wrong?********* by RENOWNED2(m): 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
I Had A One Tenth Smile..You Try

(1) (Reply)

Why are Some Girls Senseless / Graphic Photo Of A Baby Dumped In A Drainage In Ikotun, Lagos / Will you Give A Girl Your School Fees For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.