Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Buhari To NNPC: Search For Oil In Benue Trough - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To NNPC: Search For Oil In Benue Trough (15338 Views)

Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan / NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies / Buhari Orders NNPC To Commence Oil Exploration In Benue Trough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To NNPC: Search For Oil In Benue Trough by Toksytoks(m): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
All NNPC needs to do is to look for a partner and enter into a joint venture. Even if we want to diversify, Nigeria with its size and population has huge energy requirements. Oil is not just crude for export, we need fuel for cars, jet fuel for aircrafts, gas to fire power turbines, cooking gas for local consumption, asphalt to lay roads, ethanol and several other by products which petrol chemical industries depend on.
Diversification does not stop us from exploring this domestic potentials. It makes no sense again to depend on pipelines from Niger Delta to fire gas turbines up north or other parts of the country.
Re: Buhari To NNPC: Search For Oil In Benue Trough by prince985(m): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
i tot they said lagos has discovered oil...and dat nickel and other minerals have bin discovered in d north..liaaars..maaaaddd pple everywer
Re: Buhari To NNPC: Search For Oil In Benue Trough by mykelly(m): 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
Educated fellow, coz you want to diversify you will now abandon your existing source of income. Thank God your ideology is just for nairaland mumu like you....next time it will be more appropriate if you think well before passing stupid comments
dokiOloye:
Chaii.
This illiterate says he wants to diversify d economy.
He come de spend big money de find d same oil wey he wan diversify from.
Brothers and sisters,U see why having an education is good.
Re: Buhari To NNPC: Search For Oil In Benue Trough by dokiOloye(m): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
mykelly:
Educated fellow, coz you want to diversify you will now abandon your existing source of income. Thank God your ideology is just for nairaland mumu like you....next time it will be more appropriate if you think well before passing stupid comments
Like Booohari like his supporters.
Very empty upstairs.
Na Ur father be mumu.
Re: Buhari To NNPC: Search For Oil In Benue Trough by ekele99(m): 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
Buhari apologize for plagiarizing obamas speech
Re: Buhari To NNPC: Search For Oil In Benue Trough by ekele99(m): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
Buhari apologize for plagiarizing obamas speech
Www.naijaclan..com
Re: Buhari To NNPC: Search For Oil In Benue Trough by John902(m): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
blackpanda:

Actually u are the one who needs the education. You have no clue what the race for oil is about. so be quiet
tell him,he's just ignorant
Re: Buhari To NNPC: Search For Oil In Benue Trough by chernest2002: 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
Buhari is a total failure.
Re: Buhari To NNPC: Search For Oil In Benue Trough by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lol,Bubu must force out oil in the North wether we like it or not;even if there are no oil deposits,it must be forced out.
Re: Buhari To NNPC: Search For Oil In Benue Trough by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
otitokoroleti:
See how Attahiru Jega has destroyed Nigeria.
I dont expect anything meaningful from the present administration because here is a man who has no first degree, a man who has never upgrade himself academically since he left power in 1985.

Shame on all youth that are in support of this illiterate

I don't like Buhari,but a trip to Bayelsa State a while back poisoned my mind against Jonathan.He was an absolute curse to S/S and S/E.That man should be chained and dragged round all the bad roads in the region.I know the only reason why the Igbos prefered him was due to Buhari's insensitivity and unintelligent ways of doing things.

Jonathan is a big idiot and should be jailed because he has created generational problems for us.I pray your useless and greedy wife starts paying for your cluelessness and wickedness upon SS/SE.
Re: Buhari To NNPC: Search For Oil In Benue Trough by ojinuocheibi(m): 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
dokiOloye:
Zombie oo zombie.
Lol na you papa be zombee
Re: Buhari To NNPC: Search For Oil In Benue Trough by mykelly(m): 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
By their fruits you shall know them....I don't need to abuse your father coz I know he will be a perfect gentleman.he only gave birth to a child that refuses to have home training
dokiOloye:
Very empty upstairs.
Na Ur father be mumu.
Re: Buhari To NNPC: Search For Oil In Benue Trough by sunnymaja(m): 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
dokiOloye:
Has he finished tapping d one in d niger delta?
Why can't he find a way to maintain peace in d ND and tap as much as he wants?
Last I heard,OPEC is cutting down on members' output qouta to shore up d price.
Do U think oil exploration comes cheap,and is that a priority in these days of recession and low oil price,meanwhile there is abundance of d said oil in d niger delta?
U my brother surely need an education alongside Buhari.

Ways of requests and niger delta requests in recent times are short of support. Niger delta is more educated than boko haram but their ascertion to destroy economy is the same. They did not give government breathing space before bombing of oil facilities . Jonathan offended them more than Buari, yet they didn't do anything during Jonathan tenure. So seeking for oil elsewhere is not out of proportion. After all , if they cecede life with oil will go on. That is the idea
Re: Buhari To NNPC: Search For Oil In Benue Trough by mykelly(m): 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
Not withstanding all I am telling you is that make sure your brain capacity can carry issues you want to comment on
dokiOloye:
Very empty upstairs.
Na Ur father be mumu.
Re: Buhari To NNPC: Search For Oil In Benue Trough by nortcentrallord(m): 11:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
dokiOloye:
Chaii.

I keep wandering why he won't go to find oil I daura. Doesn't he want his people to have the 13% derivative? grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To NNPC: Search For Oil In Benue Trough by nortcentrallord(m): 11:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
Kaybee14:
The presidency keeps talking on diversification but they're yet to forge ahead with the level of their oil dependence.

grin he is diversifying from Niger delta oil to Benue trough oil and if that's not enough, he can diversify to lagos or daura oil basin too. When you have an illiterate as a leader...
Re: Buhari To NNPC: Search For Oil In Benue Trough by nextstep(m): 12:36am On Sep 19, 2016
How can you be diversifying away from oil yet looking for more of it? Worse, the money and time spent looking for it takes away effort and interest in alternative sources of income...

Someone please remind me why we voted for this guy again...
Re: Buhari To NNPC: Search For Oil In Benue Trough by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:12am On Sep 19, 2016
dokiOloye:
Chaii.

Its a pity that with all your education, you still cannot see that diversification does not necessarily mean or is restricted to multiple commodities/services but also can include diversifying inwards within the same commodity in terms of its possible sources.
Currently, Nigeria is in a vulnerable position having placed all its eggs i.e. energy sources (oil and gas) in the same basket; that is why the NDA were able to hold it at ransom.
Diversification in this regards is not only strategic but necessary; otherwise its supplies will continue to remain very vulnerable in event of major disasters, sabotage or war.
Funny how a so called illiterate seems to think and see far beyond the horizons of the presumed educated - so much for the quality of this much touted education.
Re: Buhari To NNPC: Search For Oil In Benue Trough by abiambo(m): 3:24am On Sep 19, 2016
Is Buhari a geologist? Or a reservoir engineer ??
Re: Buhari To NNPC: Search For Oil In Benue Trough by blackpanda: 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
vislabraye:

This is the time to diversify and not keep spending our scarce money searching for crude oil. What about solid minerals and agriculture they were boasting about ? He just wasted billions drilling for crude oil in Lake Chad which yielded no result.

Billions?? Stop talking trash
Re: Buhari To NNPC: Search For Oil In Benue Trough by vislabraye(m): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
blackpanda:

Billions?? Stop talking trash

U need some enlightenment . If u know contrary say it. U are not even in the oil industry.
Re: Buhari To NNPC: Search For Oil In Benue Trough by orisa37: 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
I meant Bad, Uncouth and Silly.
Re: Buhari To NNPC: Search For Oil In Benue Trough by mykelly(m): 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
By their fruits you shall know them. Am not going to abuse your father because I know he will be a perfect gentleman but you want to disgrace him I won't lose my moral because of a silly thing like you
dokiOloye:
Very empty upstairs.
Na Ur father be mumu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Bars Journalists From Entering Courtroom As Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Commences / Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos / Tinubu 2023: The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely - Senator Kashim Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.