Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Japanese Govt Are Disturb Over Increasing Numba Of Virgins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Japanese Govt Are Disturb Over Increasing Numba Of Virgins (909 Views)

States With Highest Number Of Virgins / The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox / 9 Categories Of Virgins You Know But Doubted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japanese Govt Are Disturb Over Increasing Numba Of Virgins by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 7:54am On Sep 18, 2016
Every country has its own problems–from the economy to the environment.
One of Japan’s problems seems a little weird and that is; the country has a high number of virgins which is worrying to the government.

The population of Japan is old, with low birthrate and a high number of unmarried citizens. The Japanese government has introduced several incentives to encourage marriage and child birth but these incentives do not seem to be making any significant impact.

According to the Japan Times, a new survey of Japanese people ages 18 to 34 has found that “70 percent of unmarried men and 60 percent of unmarried women are not in a relationship” Also, around 42 percent of men and 44.2 percent of women who took part in the survey admitted that they were virgins.

Washington Post reports that: “The study is carried out by Japan’s National Institute of Population and Social Security Research every five years. The organization has noted a marked trend since its first foray on questions of relationships and s*x in 1987, when it found that 48.6 percent of men and 39.5 percent of women surveyed were unmarried. In 2010, 36.2 percent of men and 38.7 percent of women in the 18-34 age bracket said they were virgins. The number of children among couples who have been married for between 15 and 19 years averaged a record low this year.”

The head researcher for the study-Futoshi Ishii told Japan Times that, most people say they want to get married, but they just don’t know when.
“They want to tie the knot eventually. But they tend to put it off as they have gaps between their ideals and the reality,” Futoshi Ishii said.
“That’s why people marry later or stay single for life, contributing to the nation’s low birthrate,” he added.

Source: http://sabipeepz.com.ng/news/japanese-government-is-worried-about-the-high-number-of-virgins-in-its-population/

Re: Japanese Govt Are Disturb Over Increasing Numba Of Virgins by Davash222(m): 7:58am On Sep 18, 2016
"... According to the Japan Times, a new survey of Japanese people
ages 18 to 34 has found that “70 percent of unmarried men and 60
percent of unmarried women are not in a relationship” Also, around
42 percent of men and 44.2 percent of women who took part in
the survey admitted that they were virgins."

So, because they admitted they are virgins and nobody confirmed it

In that case, everyone here in Nigeria is a virgin both my Mama.

Nonsense
Re: Japanese Govt Are Disturb Over Increasing Numba Of Virgins by somez(m): 7:59am On Sep 18, 2016
Can the Japanese embassy just approve my visa application already!!!
Re: Japanese Govt Are Disturb Over Increasing Numba Of Virgins by pat1612(m): 8:06am On Sep 18, 2016
Vaseline crew jobs waiting for you in japan grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Japanese Govt Are Disturb Over Increasing Numba Of Virgins by Davash222(m): 8:06am On Sep 18, 2016
somez:
Can the Japanese embassy just approve my visa application already!!!

Baba, there is Nothing special about virgins, even some of our yeyebrities claim to be virgins sef.

Virgins are highly over-rated.
Re: Japanese Govt Are Disturb Over Increasing Numba Of Virgins by divinehand2003(m): 8:06am On Sep 18, 2016
Why the worry?
Abi na by force to have sex or to become olosho?
Re: Japanese Govt Are Disturb Over Increasing Numba Of Virgins by AnodaIT(m): 8:09am On Sep 18, 2016
Why shouldn't they be virgins when they work like machines 24/7
Re: Japanese Govt Are Disturb Over Increasing Numba Of Virgins by Tolexander: 8:12am On Sep 18, 2016
Every country has its own problems–from the economy to the environment.
One of Japan’s problems seems a little weird and that is; the country has a high number of virgins which is worrying to the government.
This is the country the virgin finders (Boko Haram) are meant to be disturbing, not Nigeria!

Why is this a problem to the Japanese government?
Make Japan give Boko Haram free entry into any of her prefectures, so that these Boko animals can have access to what they need bere on earth instead of looking for it in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Govt Are Disturb Over Increasing Numba Of Virgins by McBrooklyn(m): 8:15am On Sep 18, 2016
Lol, make the government chill make iPhone 7 reach their side too now cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

+20 Only Are You Ready To MASTURBATE While Chatting I Think Dis Is 4 You / Where Could It Be If You Could Teleport To One Place / How Do I Tell Her I Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.