Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters (49331 Views)

Tunde Sabiu Yusuf & Sarki Abba Have Access To Incommunicado Buhari - Sahara R. / Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Abba Kyari Cuts Dubious Financial Deals Under Buhari - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Stallione(m): 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
mightyhazell:
Where is dat jester that opened a thread yestday,saying an igboman prepared that speech for buhari,just 2 sabotage him. I hope he and his band of mischief makers will have the mind 2 apologise for their hateful and malicious thread.

Igbos are not known for such incompetence and intellectual laziness! That's the exclusive preserve of quota people and their puppets down south!
Are u sure the daft understood ur vocabulary.He might be a domb from daura as well,who knows undecided
mightyhazell:
Where is dat jester that opened a thread yestday,saying an igboman prepared that speech for buhari,just 2 sabotage him. I hope he and his band of mischief makers will have the mind 2 apologise for their hateful and malicious thread.

Igbos are not known for such incompetence and intellectual laziness! That's the exclusive preserve of quota people and their puppets down south!
Are u sure the daft understood ur vocabulary.He might be a domb from daura as well,who knows

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by legendte(m): 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
D was previously for dog. Now D is for Daura. I no mean Dollar.d oioo

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Byko899(m): 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
This is not the BUHARI we all had in mind when we where voting, Nigerians is now obvious is not the person involve but the spirit in Aso rock, I have come to that conclusion that our religious leaders should always pray for aso rock,i am now sure a bad spirit dwells there because of the rate people change when they get there

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by able20(m): 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
Icecomrade:

Haven't you heard

Great leaders read books.

It doesn't matter whose wrote only if Buhari had dedicated more time to reading books like other world leaders, he could have spotted
Quotes in his speech made by past leaders. He chose to spend more time with cows. Andrew people expect him not act like cows that moves any direction they are pushed.

FFK: maalam Buhari has lost his memory!

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Fkforyou(m): 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
The consequence for I.T.K.......a.k.a."na only me sabi pass".

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ok we've heard. What is the punishment? Change is the mantra of the day and the anti corruption war would make no sense if you can't execute it within your chambers.

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by ChrisGnarly: 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
Laf wan kill me here ooo!! This administration eheh!!! This is d example of their change!! Yes!! Since d change will not begin wt Mr presido, bt wt me!! Ok nah

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by blezynetym(f): 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
Buhari, is a disgrace to Nigerians n to his generation yet unborn.This is an international disgrace. Am ashamed already.
Oooooooh, I just remember something. Haaaaa, Buhari just came back from a brain surgery. No wonder. Eyaaaaaaaaaaa

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by avalontony(m): 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
Old men angry

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by chernest2002: 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
It's been 1 yr of drama and i believed it will continue for 4yrs.

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by salbis(m): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
The moral behind this; no man knows it all. Delegate responsibilities simple!

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by francisbiz: 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
monsterlobster:
shaddap!
You sound so DAURISH

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by freshvine(f): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
Bubu will one day sign and announce his resignation without him knowing.

Copy and paste president

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
oyinkinola:
you think am not around! you people fool who! ...no longer different between "mamman and mr" hoo! my God! who is Mr. Attah Esa?
Read what you posted again. Does it make sense to you?

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by repogirl(f): 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nigeria don become family business. I knew it had to be one of his brothers.

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by IYANGBALI: 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
Abooooki disgracing Nigeria since 15AD cry cry cry

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by stwazobia: 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
Whoever makes that Plagiarized speech should be arrested for fraud.. because this is the act of copying or stealing someone else's words or ideas and passing them off as your own work...

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Paperwhite(m): 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
Yomieluv:
why is everything like failure, deceit, fakeness, and copycat synonymous with this govt...

Can't APC for once get it right?
This is because they are made up of never-do-well even with the quota system thing.

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by jossy4joseph(m): 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
Shame to dullard Buhari

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Firefire(m): 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
Liftedhands:
Was Osinbajo Photoshopped into that picture or he was actually there and is looking like an uninvited guest?

cry

That was only the VP's frame. Sorry!

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Cubeet2: 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
Daura

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by uwagimboo: 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
Dafe20:

Jesus!

This is harsh naaaaa

See what I ve to eat today..

Nd u re saying I was harsh I pray u don't get to this level..

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Paperwhite(m): 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
stwazobia:
Whoever makes that Plagiarized speech should be arrested for fraud.. because this is the act of copying or stealing someone else's words or ideas and passing them off as your own work...
Some zombies here have vehemently denied that it's so.They myopic ally think that everybody plagiarize so it's not a crime,........ blah,blah angry.I mean-are these bunch persons intellectually certified? So much shame for the Northern & SW ignorance.

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Firefire(m): 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
Yomieluv:
why is everything like failure, deceit, fakeness, and copycat synonymous with this govt...

Can't APC for once get it right?

They can NEVER get it right, because their house is built on faulty foundation, and with a saliva. Sure, the wind will destroy it.

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by GMbuharii: 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
oyinkinola:
[s][/s] Mr. Attah Esa is responsible and won't go score-free!
"YOU WON'T GO "SCORE"-FREE"
You una see nepa bill people? grin grin
wey ur source?

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Firefire(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
IYANGBALI:

Lalasticlala, this woman is abusing you in her local dialect. shocked

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
Who exactly is deceiving 'who' in this our dear country?
Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by berrystunn(m): 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
Dafe20:

Jesus!

This is harsh naaaaa

Because anything Can happen
Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Renewed16(m): 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
anummanu daura

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Allee90: 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
BuariCopyPaste:
Buhari and his brothers in cabinet......

Retinue of illiterate Mallams

And how comes the illiterates happens to be your Masters and ruling over your life? Dan Iska
Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by GMbuharii: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
IYANGBALI:

ekabo sori etto,grin bawoni ile ewa? cheesy grin cheesy who u giv caputain arm band to? grin

Ejò o,na joke o,we miss u nah...

Peter Obi's Bank Accounts Frozen / Olamiju Omolewa Obanikoro Graduates From US High School (photos) / APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video)