Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

8 Ways To Prepare A Woman’s Mind Ready For S*x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways To Prepare A Woman’s Mind Ready For S*x (2520 Views)

A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me / Man Gave His Gf 4 Months 35k To Prepare A Meal, She Sent This To Him / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Ways To Prepare A Woman’s Mind Ready For S*x by jidon3(m): 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
In most cases, women are not in moods when men are ready for the game, and it’s not good to force a lady who is not yet in moods to do your things. Its better you first put her in moods then you find your way into her legs, but otherwise don’t just open and penetrate.
Here are some of the things you can do to make her want even though she wasn’t in need.
1: Be on your best behaviors in that day. No quarrels, even if something doesn’t seem right in your eyes, talk gently or even keep quiet.
2: If you are working, come home early with simple gifts like chocolate, sweets, ice cream, women love them so much.
3: Have lovely plays together, do all those around the house as you warm up for the best game ever.
4: Bathe together, ask to wash her back and get chance to touch her sensitive parts do that slowly and gently don’t rush!
5: Eat together and feed he...Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/08/8-ways-to-prepare-womans-mind-ready-for.html

1 Share

Re: 8 Ways To Prepare A Woman’s Mind Ready For S*x by agbonkamen(f): 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
is that all?

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Prepare A Woman’s Mind Ready For S*x by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
the person in the above picture looks like a LovePeddler.

sorry grin
Re: 8 Ways To Prepare A Woman’s Mind Ready For S*x by oshikoyatope(m): 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
grin
Re: 8 Ways To Prepare A Woman’s Mind Ready For S*x by habbyy03: 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
agbonkamen:
is that all?
babe.. let me prepare you na? grin
Re: 8 Ways To Prepare A Woman’s Mind Ready For S*x by Topza(m): 2:26am On Sep 19, 2016
lol

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Prepare A Woman’s Mind Ready For S*x by topzttst(m): 10:01am On Sep 19, 2016
hnm
Re: 8 Ways To Prepare A Woman’s Mind Ready For S*x by youngberry001(m): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2016
Fvcking give her enough cash she will fvcking gree yah d¡ck cool
Re: 8 Ways To Prepare A Woman’s Mind Ready For S*x by Topza(m): 11:33am On Sep 20, 2016
ma Almighty God save you youngberry001
Re: 8 Ways To Prepare A Woman’s Mind Ready For S*x by oshikoyaodemi(m): 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
kiss
Re: 8 Ways To Prepare A Woman’s Mind Ready For S*x by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
agbonkamen:
is that all?

Errrm nice pix, you try small ! But what's the purpose of sharing it undecided

Abi are you preparing your mind for sex too ?
Re: 8 Ways To Prepare A Woman’s Mind Ready For S*x by agbonkamen(f): 4:13am On Sep 28, 2016
truthsayer007:

Errrm nice pix, you try small ! But what's the purpose of sharing it undecided
Abi are you preparing your mind for sex too ?
ehhhhhhhhhn
Re: 8 Ways To Prepare A Woman’s Mind Ready For S*x by firstking01(m): 7:13am On Sep 28, 2016
I dnt just gerrit, i thought you were refering to a girl who's not my gfangry...btw, do i have to do all these just to get my gf laid huhundecided
Re: 8 Ways To Prepare A Woman’s Mind Ready For S*x by Damilolababy(f): 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
what's wrong in doing it

(1) (Reply)

‘kill Your Family If You Want Me’ To Date You – Girl Tells A Man (pix) / My Aunt’s Husband (A Short Romantic Story) / [story] My Love Story With My School Mum [part 1]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.