Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

5 Things You Should Never Feel Like You Have To Sacrifice In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things You Should Never Feel Like You Have To Sacrifice In A Relationship (931 Views)

Never Feel Pressured To Say Yes To A Public Marriage Proposal / Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women / Love. Is It Possible To Never Feel Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things You Should Never Feel Like You Have To Sacrifice In A Relationship by Oshikoyafrank(m): 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
My mother always said, “Someone will come along who likes you for you, even though you’re weird.” Well, it turns out mother knows best. So before you jump into your next relationship, do some introspecting. Pick out all the things you love most about yourself and the things that make you happiest and hold them close, even if they are a little weird.

Relationships should be a source of growth, positivity and love. What they shouldn’t do is change who you are fundamentally (especially when you are so dope).

To start, here are five things you should never give up for a relationship:
Your Friends. There is never a point in a relationship when you should have to prove why your clique is your clique.

It’s simple: They are your people.Your Friends. There is never a point in a relationship when you should have to prove why your clique is your clique.

That’s all your significant other should need to know. Don’t ever feel the need to justify why your friends are your friends.

Your partner should accept them simply because they make you laugh, know all of your stories, love you unconditionally and always have your back. If they’re friends with you, they have to be pretty cool anyway, right?

At the end of the day, your friends are the family you chose for yourself. It shouldn’t reall....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/5-things-you-should-never-feel-like-you.html

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Feel Like You Have To Sacrifice In A Relationship by Topestbilly(m): 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
undecided

I don't want to sound religious so my no1 will be my family.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Feel Like You Have To Sacrifice In A Relationship by bamac(m): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
Topestbilly:
undecided

yea number 1 is family, it is not in the list though.

@Op, without family the list is not comprehensive, dont say it is not possible you chose your relationship over family, many did it but it all failed at the end. Family and friends are two things someone must not sacrifice for relationship.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Feel Like You Have To Sacrifice In A Relationship by Stargists(m): 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
bamac:
yea number 1 is family, it is not in the list though.

@Op, without family the list is not comprehensive, dont say it is not possible you chose your relationship over family, many did it but it all failed at the end. Family and friends are two things someone must not sacrifice for relationship.
hmmm
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Feel Like You Have To Sacrifice In A Relationship by Stargists(m): 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Feel Like You Have To Sacrifice In A Relationship by Oshikoyafrank(m): 2:01am On Sep 19, 2016
yea
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Feel Like You Have To Sacrifice In A Relationship by topzttst(m): 9:40am On Sep 19, 2016
hmmm
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Feel Like You Have To Sacrifice In A Relationship by Topza(m): 11:03am On Sep 20, 2016
Topestbilly:
undecided
undecided
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Feel Like You Have To Sacrifice In A Relationship by oshikoyaodemi(m): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

Between Boys And Girls Who Insist More On Using A Condom? / My First Sex Experience With A Facebook Girl. / 9 Reasons It’s So Damn Hard To Find A Good Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.