Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

How My Daughter Seduced Me To Have Sex With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Daughter Seduced Me To Have Sex With Her (5095 Views)

How My Twin Brother Seduced Me / Zimbabwean Sex Workers Have Sex In Church Building / My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Daughter Seduced Me To Have Sex With Her by sweetgirl00(f): 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
“I became attracted to my daughter, when I saw her. And I told her I wanted to show her true love… Actually, she was the person that started it by always changing her cloths in front of me and this attracted me” – Says John Awah, who claimed that the multiple rounds of sex he had with his daughter was ‘consensual’

continue to read http://www.1worldforum.com/familymarriageparenthood/how-my-daughter-seduced-me-to-have-sex-with-her/msg445/?topicseen#new
Re: How My Daughter Seduced Me To Have Sex With Her by johnpaulo(m): 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
What a shame
Re: How My Daughter Seduced Me To Have Sex With Her by agbonkamen(f): 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
John Awah why?

Re: How My Daughter Seduced Me To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
I dislike this girl for calling sleeping with your father "making love" because now it sounds like it was enjoyed by both. As for the father, unbelievable.

The girl being 17 makes her a minor. So this was rape, regardless of whether or not it was consensual.

These gifts and money are still gonna course havoc really.
Re: How My Daughter Seduced Me To Have Sex With Her by generalbush(m): 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
agbonkamen:
John Awah why?
This one you dropped your pix, are we safe??
Re: How My Daughter Seduced Me To Have Sex With Her by agbonkamen(f): 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
generalbush:

grin
generalbush:

Re: How My Daughter Seduced Me To Have Sex With Her by generalbush(m): 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
agbonkamen:
grin
Just wanted to know sha... lol..
I guess we are safe now... how Edo state??
Re: How My Daughter Seduced Me To Have Sex With Her by agbonkamen(f): 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
generalbush:

Edo state is fine dear
Re: How My Daughter Seduced Me To Have Sex With Her by generalbush(m): 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
agbonkamen:
grin
Re: How My Daughter Seduced Me To Have Sex With Her by generalbush(m): 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
agbonkamen:
Edo state is fine dear
Benin right??
Re: How My Daughter Seduced Me To Have Sex With Her by agbonkamen(f): 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
generalbush:

Benin right??
yeah
Re: How My Daughter Seduced Me To Have Sex With Her by generalbush(m): 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
agbonkamen:
yeah
Make we see for GRA
Re: How My Daughter Seduced Me To Have Sex With Her by uckennety(m): 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
agbonkamen:
John Awah why?

Ur beauuutiful
Re: How My Daughter Seduced Me To Have Sex With Her by McBrooklyn(m): 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
Mtcheeeew!!! angry
Re: How My Daughter Seduced Me To Have Sex With Her by sweetgirl00(f): 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
hmmmm, so sad.
jagugu88li:
I dislike this girl for calling sleeping with your father "making love" because now it sounds like it was enjoyed by both. As for the father, unbelievable.

The girl being 17 makes her a minor. So this was rape, regardless of whether or not it was consensual.

These gifts and money are still gonna course havoc really.
Re: How My Daughter Seduced Me To Have Sex With Her by sweetgirl00(f): 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
becar ful of some girls, serioussly
sweetgirl00:
hmmmm, so sad.

(1) (Reply)

I Became "Fat" At Last - Photos / Man Shares Video Of Several Prostitutes Waiting For Clients / My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.