Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Omega Power Ministry And The Use Of Coconut As Holy Communion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Omega Power Ministry And The Use Of Coconut As Holy Communion (7119 Views)

Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt / Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) / Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omega Power Ministry And The Use Of Coconut As Holy Communion by collinsoft(m): 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
I have been pondering over this subject for a while now. I decided to follow a friend to a church in port harcourt for their worship service and discovered that they make use of coconut as a means of communion as against the unleavened bread and fruit of the vine. The apostle said he was instructed to make use of coconut as the water symbolizes the blood of Jesus and the flesh of the coconut the body of christ. I have also heard countless miracles that have happened through the use of this coconut but my worries is the fact the people have negative impression about the church and their mode of worship. I would appreciate if I can get insight on the subject and what people know about OPM
Re: Omega Power Ministry And The Use Of Coconut As Holy Communion by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
Na wao...! That can go for a church service snacks and juice of coconut...... But Certainly not Holy Communion in the Church!

Holy Communion is an act of Worship prescribed by the Lord Jesus Himself..!
Grapevine and Unleavened Bread are symbolic with deep spiritual meaning...!
Re: Omega Power Ministry And The Use Of Coconut As Holy Communion by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 19, 2016
collinsoft. One of the misconceptions I had was that I needed church to receive salvation from God, don't get me wrong I'm part of a church, but not necessary to receive salvation. Just get a bible, repent (cry out to Jesus with all your heart with godly sorrow) and believe the gospel (Mark 1:15). Start with the book of John (John 20:31) Keep reading, praying and believing and watch your life transform. You will certainly know when you become free, it is as real as anything you can feel. Avoid books and commentaries because most are misleading, keep it simple, read only the bible. It won't take you long before you discern all that is wrong with our nollywood christianity and you will be able to know the true churches where God is worshipped.

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministry And The Use Of Coconut As Holy Communion by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 19, 2016
I have been to O.P.M and I must say, it is a very good church. Don't know if the coconut is for holy Communion but there's nothing bad if coconut is being prayed on in the church. God can use any medium to express himself.. In the bible God used sand, water, Apron, apostle Paul's shadow, saliva etc so let's not limit God pls.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of A Sexy ‘pastor’ On Pulpit That Makes People Talking / Praying In Street Of PARIS After Mosque Was Shut Down Last Month / Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.