Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Angel Christopher: Guys Stare At Me When I'm Passing - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angel Christopher: Guys Stare At Me When I'm Passing (80296 Views)

Meet Tessy Solomon: "Men Stare At Me In Church; Married Men Pester Me For Sex" / Angel Christopher: "Stop Associating Sex With Satan" / Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Christopher: Guys Stare At Me When I'm Passing by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
I don't know her. Maybe she is sweet in person and has things going on for herself.

But if not, Surely females know by now that because guys want to Bleep you doesn't make you anything special.
Guys want to Bleep everything. You are no different from every other female. This in itself does not get you respect.
Re: Angel Christopher: Guys Stare At Me When I'm Passing by LoveJesus87(m): 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
ahnie:
These actresses are the same.....

They have nothing sensible to offer than
Body,curves,bumbum,breast,bleached knuckles.

Intellectual discuss...Zero raised to power one.

Brain......4% literally dead!
Good character....voicemail
Bunch of xpired weavons.
in fact u deserve more Dan a million dollars for too hitting d nail on d head.... Dey are literally zombies

1 Like

Re: Angel Christopher: Guys Stare At Me When I'm Passing by LoveJesus87(m): 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
tollytexy:
Wetin make my village girlfriend come talk
omo dis gal fine o c hips shocked shocked abeg give me d number of dis gal biko grin
Re: Angel Christopher: Guys Stare At Me When I'm Passing by habsydiamond(m): 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
If guy no stare at her shey na goat and dog she want make they stare at her. All the whole bumbum na full of shit (igbe) lo kunbe.
Re: Angel Christopher: Guys Stare At Me When I'm Passing by zeongeon: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
The truth is that many of these actresses are high class runz babes and aristo babes that are only using acting to cover up. when ladies derive joy in flexing there beauty, bum and boobs rather than there intellectual capacity they will continue to have men see them as sexual object...with what ladies are displaying on social media and in town I think women should forget gender equality and feminism for now.

I wonder why ladies complain that guyz like sex and only see ladies as sexual object when the ladies themselves seem to be happy and enjoy the fact that they are making men think of having sex with them.

1 Like

Re: Angel Christopher: Guys Stare At Me When I'm Passing by Yannny: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
No reasonable growth because of the BAD EGGS AMONG THEM. There can't be progress where there is no reasonable focus.
Vonwolf:

You mean thats the reason Nollywood is in recession
Re: Angel Christopher: Guys Stare At Me When I'm Passing by Redman36(m): 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
cheap room, cheap bed. cheap actress. old school.
Re: Angel Christopher: Guys Stare At Me When I'm Passing by sisisioge: 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
grin grin
This one is just fat! If those pics aren't cleaned up cellulite will scatter the movie! Anyways, I better go and hint "Small" in my office to go and audition in a movie role since she more than qualifies. In fact, her qualifications will make this one look "tiny"! May God bless all our " roomie&lenghtie" girls and add a bit to us, the aspiring lot!
Re: Angel Christopher: Guys Stare At Me When I'm Passing by Lexzytee(m): 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mtchew hw dat on tey solve 9ja economy
Re: Angel Christopher: Guys Stare At Me When I'm Passing by oluwagbemileke47: 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
[/color]Tough Guys Dey There Dey Hunt For Meat, Soon U Go Fall Inside Their Trap. Hunter Vs Bush Meat
Re: Angel Christopher: Guys Stare At Me When I'm Passing by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
This is what ladies like her do not understand when you look slutty in the guise of trying to be sexy. Guys admire you not because of they want you (in a relationship/marriage) but because the want to hit it that's all.
Re: Angel Christopher: Guys Stare At Me When I'm Passing by KardinalZik(m): 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
What makes he feel like men will stop whatever they are doing just to stare at her?

BTW...I don't even know her as an actress. Maybe she dey act one unknown drama for one village sha.
Re: Angel Christopher: Guys Stare At Me When I'm Passing by Sodangi77: 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
modsfucker:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/guys-stop-whatever-stare-walk-angel-christopher/

Am coming pls,i need 2 cam ma joystick, trying 2go out of hand.
Re: Angel Christopher: Guys Stare At Me When I'm Passing by pele3539: 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
idiotic daughter of the devil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angel Christopher: Guys Stare At Me When I'm Passing by villavic(m): 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
Yomieluv:
you are so on point, nothing to offer, except big yansh filled with poo... I hardly comment on these glorified oloshos..

'gzeejus' in igbira voice, 'glorified olosho', yeyebrities una own don finish, una let dis guy display is anger
Re: Angel Christopher: Guys Stare At Me When I'm Passing by Temitope124(m): 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
Don-Tmoney ...pls open the next file...
Re: Angel Christopher: Guys Stare At Me When I'm Passing by ahnie: 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
Emerald22:

Chai... Oniovo, u is vexing o.

Oniovo mavor....those actresses are padded liabilities.Na their type de use 17500 naira take de cook one pot of stew.

Hope you are dooyin great!
Re: Angel Christopher: Guys Stare At Me When I'm Passing by ahnie: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
fabiano09:

y are you so pained??

Me pained...oh dude ayam not at all.
On the contrary ayam jus having fun. grin grin grin grin grin

Mummy zino pained....oh pulezz forgerrit!dyt coman sea kummelt o. grin grin
Re: Angel Christopher: Guys Stare At Me When I'm Passing by gabriella4691(f): 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
ahnie:
These actresses are the same.....

They have nothing sensible to offer than
Body,curves,bumbum,breast,bleached knuckles.

Intellectual discuss...Zero raised to power one.

Brain......4% literally dead!
Good character....voicemail
Bunch of xpired weavons.
hhhaaaaa ;Du don scatter deir life kpatapata.Na true tok u yarn so!!!101%truths
Re: Angel Christopher: Guys Stare At Me When I'm Passing by EmmarioDolapo: 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
Yomieluv:
you are so on point, nothing to offer, except big yansh filled with poo... I hardly comment on these glorified oloshos..
grin
Yomieluv:
Re: Angel Christopher: Guys Stare At Me When I'm Passing by Emassive(m): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
Original iranu in all ramifications....
Jarizod:
see her legs..see her Belle

That's how one actress like that calls her yansh and boobs her greatest assets..awon oniranu angry
Re: Angel Christopher: Guys Stare At Me When I'm Passing by Khameal007(m): 11:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
funniest thing is I don't know all these ones that are busy answering actresses ...
Re: Angel Christopher: Guys Stare At Me When I'm Passing by Khameal007(m): 11:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
Tolexander:
on the bolded. Zero raised to power zero is 1.

Hope you know that 1 is a perfect rating for intellectual discuss cos a discuss can be of no intellectual, half, quarter et al intellectual or whole intellectual. 0 - 1 rating.

sir zero raised to power zero is undefined.
Re: Angel Christopher: Guys Stare At Me When I'm Passing by Emerald22(f): 12:11am On Sep 20, 2016
ahnie:

Oniovo mavor....those actresses are padded liabilities.Na their type de use 17500 naira take de cook one pot of stew.

Hope you are dooyin great!
I am fine and counting down o.
That's if dey don't come out of d kitchen with ew... instead of stew. Majority of dem no get priorities aswear.
Re: Angel Christopher: Guys Stare At Me When I'm Passing by Omoolami1: 5:32am On Sep 20, 2016
tongue
Re: Angel Christopher: Guys Stare At Me When I'm Passing by SMARTgurUxxxxxxx(m): 7:37am On Sep 20, 2016
i guess she is "looking for HISBAND" written all over her face...now,i didn't say husband
Re: Angel Christopher: Guys Stare At Me When I'm Passing by olurock123: 8:46am On Sep 20, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]

i shake head 4 u...

For your IT service....
website design and development, join us at
www.bestbraintech.com
whatsapp: 08162015270
facebook: facebook.com/bestbraintech
mail: info@bestbraintech.com
Re: Angel Christopher: Guys Stare At Me When I'm Passing by Nely77(m): 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
Tolexander:
on the bolded. Zero raised to power zero is 1.

Hope you know that 1 is a perfect rating for intellectual discuss cos a discuss can be of no intellectual, half, quarter et al intellectual or whole intellectual. 0 - 1 rating.
Prof, you f up big time. What manner of correction is this you are dishing out? Who is your mathematics teacher? He needs to be probed by EFCC. I will tell Bubu.
Re: Angel Christopher: Guys Stare At Me When I'm Passing by pizzylee(m): 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
yea she has a nice body but bin wanting to ask y z nollywood abt boobs n bums ,it like DT z wat dey look out for in dea auditions. dz z why I don't like naija movies DT ain't directed by kunle afolayan...Mean new episodes of NEW GIRL n also THE WALKING DEAD shld b out dz week. nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd EMPIRE 3 tmao 21st CNT wait

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K / Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.